First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bleh

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 22, 2009
Is the worst guy on the face of the earth. The things he has done to girl are crude, and he deserves to be TOUGHT A LESSON!!!
blueipod

Canfield, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2009
i dont know him. what up with hinm, i know someone that likes him. doesnt he have a kid?

Since: Dec 09

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 9, 2009
hey, Deric may not be perfect but i have known him for 10 years since we were 8 and he may be a prick but Deric is a good friend when you need him, and since his daughter was born, he has began to settle down.
alissa

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
i am his ex, and he does do stupid stuff but he makes up for it, and can be sweet
Maddy

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2009
Wow.....
That guy truly sucks. He needs to grow up and realize his responsibilities to his child....although personally, I would prefer him to not be in her life because she is a beautiful child and deserves better and so does Amanda (BUT that is not up to me or anyone else to decide.) Anyways,
he may be a good friend but he needs to keep his dick in his pants and man up instead of acting like a 12 year old and running away from his problems. Weather he is sweet or not it doesn't make up for being so insensitive and foolish.
Alissa, I have heard a lot about you...I don't personally know you but because I am so close to Amanda and some other people you may know I have heard some things, and from what I have heard you seem like a bright girl. Your business is your business and I don't want to get into it or anything with you, but from what I KNOW Deric is bad news. So, I'm just going to say that bright girls shouldn't down themselves by dating shitty guys.(Please don't offense)
^_^V peace
rofl

Richmond, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
.......Frog.
All_seeing_eye

Idalou, TX

#9 Dec 11, 2009
Deric is a total skank. He's a nasty waste of life. Seriously.
Scooby

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 11, 2009
has a girlfriend that he doesnt deserve
wtf

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 11, 2009
whose his girlfriend?
Fire

Whitney, TX

#12 Dec 12, 2009
HE IS SO GAY!! Well Hes BIsexual, but i have seen him sk my BF dk and he really ate it up..He liked it!
Scooby

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2009
Jozi Rowe
Maddy

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2009
He hasn't deserved any of his girlfriends.
I don't know who Jozi Rowe is and I don't know much about Alissa but my best friend is the one that he got pregnant and ran out on.
....piece of shit.
asdihjadfkgj

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2009
Maybe he should act his age. He's not at all cool, when he thinks he is. And YES HE DOES think he is, you can tell by all the pictures he has on his myspace showing off his crappy abs and shi t. Maybe he should take care of his baby instead of posting pictures of his 'sexy girlfriend' or 'going to the bar'. He's an idiot.
And! He got his ass BEAT by Caleb Hunt, and if you don't believe me, just as caleb for the video, it's GREAT. Deric had to chase off Caleb with a wrench, pussy.:)
get a life.
Rzz

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2009
I've known him, for years. Used to live around him. He's nasty, and he's cheated on almost every girl he's dated, that I've known. It's sad. I hope he has settled down since his baby was born. She deserves to have a good daddy, everyone does.

Richmond, KY

#17 Dec 15, 2009
bleh wrote:
Is the worst guy on the face of the earth. The things he has done to girl are crude, and he deserves to be TOUGHT A LESSON!!!
then teach me a lesson bitch...

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 15, 2009
Maddy wrote:
He hasn't deserved any of his girlfriends.
I don't know who Jozi Rowe is and I don't know much about Alissa but my best friend is the one that he got pregnant and ran out on.
....piece of shit.
no..she freakin cheated on me...i never screwed around on amanda...he did wth ryan, shawn, and james...so if you have something to say about me... say it to my face..

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 15, 2009
asdihjadfkgj wrote:
Maybe he should act his age. He's not at all cool, when he thinks he is. And YES HE DOES think he is, you can tell by all the pictures he has on his myspace showing off his crappy abs and shi t. Maybe he should take care of his baby instead of posting pictures of his 'sexy girlfriend' or 'going to the bar'. He's an idiot.
And! He got his ass BEAT by Caleb Hunt, and if you don't believe me, just as caleb for the video, it's GREAT. Deric had to chase off Caleb with a wrench, pussy.:)
get a life.
hey dumbass/.....theres no vid..and me and caleb are friend..

Richmond, KY

#20 Dec 15, 2009
his_babYy92 wrote:
hey, Deric may not be perfect but i have known him for 10 years since we were 8 and he may be a prick but Deric is a good friend when you need him, and since his daughter was born, he has began to settle down.
who is this...and thanks..
Maddy

Ashland, KY

#22 Dec 15, 2009
teddy_grahams15:
I never even said that you screwed around on Amanda or any of the others genius.
If you are Deric, which I assume you are, then I've known Amanda waaaaaay longer than you have and I know for a fact that she isn't that type of person. She explained the whole situation to me.
If you aren't Deric then I still know that Amanda wouldn't have cheated on you because again I have more than likely known her longer than you and I know the type of person she is.
And yeah that's what everyone says. "Say it to my face!" I love how people can have grown up talks these days, it's really nice. Animals solve their problems by violence. So even if it is fitting for you its not for me.
Maddy

Ashland, KY

#23 Dec 15, 2009
rofl wrote:
.......Frog.
OMFG LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who hung themsef? 8 min Dave 23
Democrat dream team...The Fellon & The Fraud 17 min tRUMP16 15
What's up with Sean hogsten these days 51 min Cantfixstuoid 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Old Republican 148,940
Girls, would you rather have a big long D or a ... 1 hr anita 14
MMS- Merchant Managment Systems (Aug '10) 2 hr wondering 12
Layoffs loom large at AK Steel (Oct '15) 2 hr question 185
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages