sabrina rowe
anonymous

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2011
what do you all know about this girl, her brother, mom and grandma? I've heard some pretty horrible things latey
Hey

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2011
She is really nice.
gavsbbsbssgsbbak alab

Ashland, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2011
Uh she was never pregnant!
hghjgjh

Ashland, KY

#5 Jul 30, 2012
id hit it
Tommy

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2012
Good luck hitting it and go ahead and make a doctor's apptmt while you're at it. No telling what that girl has. She's a narc and has been in trouble for drugs for a long time now. Her sister is Regina Holbrook who was in trouble with the law before too. I would stay away from all of them.
Concerned

Houston, TX

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Sabrina is a child! You should all be ashamed to print such crap in public! I am not here to defend anyone for their actions but you need to be sure you have facts before talking about people. There are many lawsuits roght now for liable on topix. Sabrina's mother is Regina's sister. Talk about her if you want but leave the child alone!
Tommy

Ashland, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2012
I apologize for my misinformation. My posting was regarding Felicia Rowe Christian and not Sabrina. I do know the poor child has not had a very good upbringing and has been living with her aunt after being taken away from Felicia. She's had a hard life for sure and has seen way too much for someone her age.
woowee

Houston, TX

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Now, Felicia..that's another story.. I've never heard anything bad about her daughter. Its a shame her name its on this site.
nonofurbusiness

Moneta, VA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
Sabrina is just as bad as her mother. If not worse. The whole family is trash. I kno them very well
missing those days

Millersport, OH

#11 Aug 8, 2012
I too know them very well sabrina is a good kid that was dealt a bad hand in life..her mom is more trouble than she is worth as well as her aunt regina..however her grand parents are good ppl and do the best they can...sabrinas aunt has custody and since this happened sabrina has made a full turn around..so plz get ur facts straight don't just run ur mouth Bc ur mad at somebody in the family......I know who this is that post as none of your business. And u have no room to talk at all about this family..clean out ur own closet first ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,729
Big Sandy Rt. 60 Summit 1 hr Grow a p as ir 2
Booker T. Washington High School 1 hr In the past 5
Fashion World 1 hr Come on now 31
Weak Trump 2 hr The Original Jo Jo 15
hair follicle drug test (Jul '11) 3 hr dawnej 242
Why does industry not come to Boyd and Ashland? 6 hr Ashland Overseer 30

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages