Find out who is posting on topix

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Private eye

Grayson, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Here is a link to show you the IP addresses of people posting as well as their location on a map.
It is behind a proxy server that I'm on so you can't trace mine ;)... but this link will send you to the website past my password for you to trace on!!!!

FIND OUT WHO IS DEFAMING YOUR NAME!!!

http://techsmartly.net/freePS3.php
Tri state area

Frisco, TX

#2 Apr 17, 2010
Good luck, cell phones don't have there own proxy. And by turning your cell off an back on you bounce from different servers. You trace me and put my location down if you think it works ok.
Private eye

Grayson, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2010
this link posts the CELL PHONE NUMBERS of posters on topix if you give the link to the topix forum. homo

http://techsmartly.net/lol/2268cb24e2
Dawby

Newburgh, IN

#4 Apr 17, 2010
OMG, that's the most original fucking thing anyone has ever done on the internet!! I've never SEEN that before!! The way you pretended to link to a site we might actually want to check out, and then SURPRISE!! it's actually a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT site with horrible 80's music!!

I have an erection! Related note: You're a dick.
private eye

Grayson, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2010
you're just worried you'll be found out if you've posted anything inflammatory. People ARE GONNA FIND OTU WHO IS POSTING THEIR NAMES AND SAYING WHAT!?
http://techsmartly.net/lol/2268cb24e2
wow it works

Ashland, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2010
I dont understand how the phone numbers work... but that link did show me where whitney thaxton is posting from and confirmed its HER
Ur a loser

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2010
This is a virus do not open.
OWN3D

Dallas, TX

#8 Apr 17, 2010
You're a douche, that prank ran it's course years ago and you're just now doing it. Douchebags........meet your God, apparently his name is private eye, trace this fuckbag.
wow

Grayson, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2010
that was very insightfull...

Since: Jan 10

Hilmar, CA

#10 Apr 17, 2010
wow it works wrote:
I dont understand how the phone numbers work... but that link did show me where whitney thaxton is posting from and confirmed its HER
WOW!

Hilmar, CA

#11 Apr 17, 2010
wow it works wrote:
Of course it's me. Only cowardly little bitches like you use fake screen names.
lol

Grayson, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2010
OWN3D wrote:
You're a douche, that prank ran it's course years ago and you're just now doing it. Douchebags........meet your God, apparently his name is private eye, trace this fuckbag.
judging by your lulzy reaction... i'd say it still works
to whitney

Grayson, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2010
Whitney Thaxton wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's me. Only cowardly little bitches like you use fake screen names.
it gave me ur address and phone number

Hilmar, CA

#14 Apr 17, 2010
Then humor us and post it. PLEASE! I DARE you.
well

Grayson, KY

#16 Apr 17, 2010
just go to the link whitney.. its right there...
to whitney

Ashland, KY

#17 Apr 17, 2010
click on the link... you can find your own number... its easy...
oh, and stop trying to act hard on a website. Please. You live 3000 miles away and you use capslock unsparingly. Its really annoying. If i lived in california i'd slap the hell out of you and your whore loving husband.
the post about your vagina being a "gaping celestual oddity" was pretty funny though on the stephanie post hahaha

bobby w

Hilmar, CA

#18 Apr 17, 2010
well wrote:
just go to the link whitney.. its right there...
How bout you just prove it! I'm not clicking on something that is said to be a virus. You don't have anything.

1.My cell is in my husbands name.
2.The address on record is a post office box in West Virginia
3. It says I'm posting from San Jose which is about 428.7 miles from Carlsbad where I live and currently posting from now.

Try again DUMBASS! You're only making yourself look stupid.
to whitney

Grayson, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2010
I dont blame your husband for not letting you have a cell phone in your name. I mean its like they say, "you cant make a ho into a housewife"... i guess he's just taking precautions. The post about your vagina was funny though. the funny thing is....enough people saw it at gadiva's i bet they could voutch for it lol.....

how do you think you made yourself look stupid stripping at gadiva's? I'm not making myself look any certain way. Noone, inlcuding you, knows who I am.

Hilmar, CA

#20 Apr 17, 2010
to whitney wrote:
click on the link... you can find your own number... its easy...
oh, and stop trying to act hard on a website. Please. You live 3000 miles away and you use capslock unsparingly. Its really annoying. If i lived in california i'd slap the hell out of you and your whore loving husband.
the post about your vagina being a "gaping celestual oddity" was pretty funny though on the stephanie post hahaha
bobby w
I don't try to act hard. What the fuck is anyone going to do? I will be in town the 15th of next month if anyone really has something to say. You are nothing but a punk bitch with an extremely unhealthy and in most states illegal relationship with your mother. Maybe the Navy will send you back out here and you will get your chance to slap me and my husband. Until then why don't you occupy your time by spending it with your daughter? Oh wait you signed your rights away. Go figure.

Hilmar, CA

#21 Apr 17, 2010
to whitney wrote:
Noone, inlcuding you, knows who I am.
That doesn't matter your name can just be Bitch for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone have a decent metal detector or kno... 11 min TheHouseThatJackB... 4
Ed Sparks 41 min Wondering 2
adultery question 45 min POEsy 13
Who is the biggest thieves in Ashland?? 58 min Man of lah 42
outpost -bluegrass grill-apache drive in (Jan '11) 1 hr Kat 307
For the annoying woman. Who cares? It's Ananda... 1 hr Get a life bitch 3
reparations for African American people 3 hr Lmao 74
joe earwood 11 hr Larry65 95

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages