dude

Ironton, OH

#82 Aug 22, 2010
8 years clean but still a struggle everyday and it always will be. just have to hold onto your willpower and pray. life is so much better now. good luck and stay strong you guys!
Business Owner

Grayson, KY

#83 Aug 22, 2010
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope I am not doing business with you, that is the Days Inn. The Quality Inn is on rte 23 near the coke plant, it was Early's years ago, became Holiday Inn Express, lost that franchise and is now Quality Inn
Well, hmm wow I stand corrected, My mistake and I do own up to it... The Patels also own the one on 60, plus the also own the hotel behind the Marathon on 23.... Why would a honest mistake, make you hope your not doing business with me... With your attitude, I HOPE YOUR NOT EITHER..... I don't enjoy dealing with people who think they are a smart ass......If someone had referred to Early's there wouldn't have been such a HUGE mistake on my part... But as I said I own it....
claire

Ironton, OH

#84 Aug 22, 2010
to just a mom i to have a son who lost everything to drugs his home his job he got help and used the drug suboxone thats not spelled right but u know what i am talking about he has been off it for two months he and his family live with us and its hard suporting two famlies but it woth it i have my son back the one ive not seen in six years it was always the drugs talking he laughs and talks and plans so pray everyday for your daughter god can change everything have faith i will pray for all of u god bless
claire

Ironton, OH

#85 Aug 22, 2010
dear flower child know one can help a corpse but but it is great hearing of all these people trying to get there lives back from drugs keep talking it is great we wil pray that god gives u the strenth to stay clean my son has been clean for 4months
flowerchild

Federal Way, WA

#86 Aug 22, 2010
Oh brother. The idiot from Bradfordsville KY, tells me to get my gossip on and that I'm not "relating" to the addiction problems. The post was about a corpse, not about who is addicted and or how to solve addiction, and if your addicted, or survivors of addiction,'cause if it was...I'd not be here. I'm here to learn about the female corpse. Thank you. Geez....y'all's startin to git on my nerves!!!
Truth

Springfield, KY

#87 Aug 22, 2010
There was a dead body found in room 223 of quality inn. She was on the toilet, overdosed and was found dead. Don't have a name though
who cares

Ashland, KY

#88 Aug 23, 2010
why is it the APD's problem that there a women out there that are soliciting sex for money? to each their own. we were all born with the freedom of choice and with that will come women who choose and men who choose. simple as that. don't blame 'someone' or 'some company/organization/public entity' because people choose to live this lifestyle. if you care so much, make a difference and involve yourself. duh.
lol

Ashland, KY

#89 Aug 23, 2010
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
sad truth is if you cared anything at all for your son you would have cleaned up 4 years ago not miss four years of his life. You don't deserve a child. People never change and a month from now you'll be back where you started. I've seen to way to much with my sister so I know. Your nothin but a piece of shot druggie.
I cannot believe the IGNORANCE of this post. You must be the cruelest, most simple minded person on earth! To come down on a person who actually took control of their life so that they could take care of their child, BEFORE it was too late, is just tasteless. You should be shot in the head!
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Richmond, KY

#90 Aug 23, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe the IGNORANCE of this post. You must be the cruelest, most simple minded person on earth! To come down on a person who actually took control of their life so that they could take care of their child, BEFORE it was too late, is just tasteless. You should be shot in the head!
should b shot in the head? r u acting any different than the moron who's post u r replying to?
please

Tallahassee, FL

#91 Aug 23, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she's a hero! Like my brother that came home from Iraq missing a arm! Never saw him take a pill in my life!! Thats self control!!
Lol

Ashland, KY

#92 Aug 23, 2010
Who was it
Why

United States

#93 Aug 23, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I glad this girl is trying to get it together however I have see the damage it does when an addict tries to straighten up and can't it only hurts the people around them. My sympathy lies more with the parents, children and siblings if addicts than with the addicts. They made the choice to do drugs the families did not. I hope for her childs sake she stay clean but having time and time again seen a family member go back to it and dash her children hopes I doubt it. As fir the ignorance of your post I don't care what you think. My concern lies with the people have not made the choice to ruin their lives and the lives of the people around them.
abcdefg

Butler, PA

#94 Aug 23, 2010
Sooo does anyone know who the woman was that died in the Motel?
candy

Ironton, OH

#95 Aug 23, 2010
for how ever long they stay clean we have are love ones for that much time all we can do is be there for them and pray and pray who knows when our prayers will be answered
Jennifer

United States

#96 Aug 23, 2010
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
I glad this girl is trying to get it together however I have see the damage it does when an addict tries to straighten up and can't it only hurts the people around them. My sympathy lies more with the parents, children and siblings if addicts than with the addicts. They made the choice to do drugs the families did not. I hope for her childs sake she stay clean but having time and time again seen a family member go back to it and dash her children hopes I doubt it. As fir the ignorance of your post I don't care what you think. My concern lies with the people have not made the choice to ruin their lives and the lives of the people around them.
To start with this was a forum about a woman found dead at a hotel in Ashland ppl n i really hope the girl u all r referring too does well with her recovery, but for all of u all who judge ppl for being a recovering addict and say its thier own fault, yes we r responsible for our own choices but no one wakes up one morning and says hey i wanna b a drug addict!!!!..... it happenes over x n just like it happens over x it takes that much x to recover n that only happens when the person making the bad choices wants it to, so i do pray for all the ppl that r now trying to make the right ones.... good luck in ur journey....
Recovered recovering

United States

#97 Aug 23, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> To start with this was a forum about a woman found dead at a hotel in Ashland ppl n i really hope the girl u all r referring too does well with her recovery, but for all of u all who judge ppl for being a recovering addict and say its thier own fault, yes we r responsible for our own choices but no one wakes up one morning and says hey i wanna b a drug addict!!!!..... it happenes over x n just like it happens over x it takes that much x to recover n that only happens when the person making the bad choices wants it to, so i do pray for all the ppl that r now trying to make the right ones.... good luck in ur journey....
very well said! I Agree
hmm

Ashland, KY

#98 Aug 23, 2010
Business Owner wrote:
<quoted text> Well, hmm wow I stand corrected, My mistake and I do own up to it... The Patels also own the one on 60, plus the also own the hotel behind the Marathon on 23.... Why would a honest mistake, make you hope your not doing business with me... With your attitude, I HOPE YOUR NOT EITHER..... I don't enjoy dealing with people who think they are a smart ass......If someone had referred to Early's there wouldn't have been such a HUGE mistake on my part... But as I said I own it....
I wil say your right on the rush to judgement on my part my bad. and yes patels own the holiday inn express and the hampton,, but that being said anyone from india that owns motels or hotels,(a patel also own the plaza or did), from what i have been told change their name to patel. Was told in India that means Inn Keeper most are not related but there name is patel.. Just somnething i have heard as far as the name change, and again I was wrong to rush to judgement. Good Luck. hmmmm eating crow is bad..
Jill

United States

#99 Aug 23, 2010
My heart goes out to this girls family!!
WOW

Ashland, KY

#100 Aug 23, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
should b shot in the head? r u acting any different than the moron who's post u r replying to?
Nope. Don't claim to be. But what I said was directed at a very vicious attack on a human being who should be proud of herself for getting clean and taking care of her child! Instead, some malicious MORON was extremely harsh and cruel! So, justified or not, I stand behind my statement.
Loving Mom

Richmond, VA

#101 Aug 24, 2010
just a mom wrote:
how do you get over your Mom abandoning you for drugs?
This is where the true tragedy is. I was adopted at at a young age from a druggie to a loving home. I am now almost 30 and still to this day wonder what i did to make my mom not want me. This makes me a better parent because my child knows i love him and i will never leave him. I am pregnant with another child also. Please know that while there are always gonna be questions the kids wonder that someday they will be stronger and better for what they have been through. I only wish that they didn't have to go through it at all. But someday it will make them stronger when they have a family and are so determined to be so much better than that. I know sometimes it goes the other way also but for me I am a better mom because my mom didn't want me and i never want my children to feel that longing and pain.
The best way for your daughter to get off drugs is to get busted by the boyd county sherriff's dept or APD. The boyd county drug court has a very good reputation and sometimes that is the best way. If she is forced to do it she may do it. If not at least if she is in jail you know she is safer than out on the streets. I will pray for your situation and the children involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amber foley 11 min snotblonsky 1
Fairview Saved (Aug '14) 19 min Huh 34
Marathon employees 21 min Ralph 589
No job for tattooed freak (Mar '12) 22 min yeah 27
robbie tackett 1 hr bankofamerica 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 134,382
Thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend 2 hr Yin 13

Flood Warning for Boyd County was issued at March 05 at 11:28PM EST

Ashland Dating
Find my Match