Tint America rip people off when goin...

Tint America rip people off when going out of business??

Posted in the Ashland Forum

wonderer

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Apr 13, 2011
I'm just wondering when Tint America went out of business they were still taking orders up to the last 2 days did anyone else not get what they paid to have ordered?? I'm hearing a few people complain and also saying Joe is not in town that he left ? Is this true or more rumor mill stuff??
his van

Georgetown, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2011
is at the apartments on beech street every eve / i think he stays there now
wonderer

Grayson, KY

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Well it's good to know he is still around so people can get the products he didn't fulfill before he closed the doors.
whatthecrap

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 14, 2011
Geez get over it already. If they suddenly had to close their doors I am sure that it was not a planned move and the last thing that they care about is your stupid tint??????
Businesses go under every day and the last thing they care about is customer service. These people are probably trying to figure out what in the hell they are going to do to put food on the table.
Becky

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2011
Sudden? It apparently was a long time in the making. If they took orders during their last week, the customer should get what they purchased...period. Anything otherwise would be the same as stealing.
HES AT 3140

Georgetown, KY

#6 Apr 15, 2011
DUCO COURT OF OF BEECH
geez

Ashland, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2011
I agree with the post above you people are babies. Get a life because there are far more important things in the world that stupid crap like window tint.
Becky

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Apr 16, 2011
Hmm, i don't think window tint is the issue, it's how apparently they treated customers up until the last day.
wonderer

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2011
People didn't order tint they ordered accessories and wheels big money items. You don't pay for the tint up front and he had a sign out for a while going out of business and continued to take funds for wheels and accessories and people didn't get their stuff. He shit the doors and those people are out of hundreds of dollars.
KWJ

Grayson, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2011
his van wrote:
is at the apartments on beech street every eve / i think he stays there now
For one Joe does not own a van. Two he lives in OHIO not in Ky. SO make sure you have ur facts straight. I believe the person u are talking about is Roy Stafford that has Tini Express on Greenup Ave.
wonderer

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2011
I do not know where he lives. I am referring to Tint America on greenup ave. That is the one with complaining customers who did not receive what they ordered.
Truckin On

United States

#12 Apr 17, 2011
We used Tint America for several years and had nothing but the best of service, customer service, and prices in Ashland. They were a great company to work with. We had window tints, chrome wheels, custom plates, Euro lights, etc. through them. They were A1.
Been there done that

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2011
You can screw people over only for so long and it'll catch up with you eventually. They did body damage to my 3 week old car last May and then wouldn't pay for it. I say good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House & garage behind bank in ww 49 min not worryed 4
brewerthekidlover 2 hr TheJudge 8
How long is the wait list for Scope Towers? 2 hr whatever 8
Biggest slum lords in ashland 2 hr Free 4
fairview elem/ brad proffitt 2 hr Lmao 32
Christy Penick (Jul '15) 3 hr Russell 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 148,963
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages