girl kidnapped
Paul

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2012
What's this about a girl abducted from central.ave?
worried parent

Addison, NY

#2 Apr 22, 2012
i would like to know two..ive seen something about it on facebook but no amber alert..and it wasnt on wsaz..
I know

Wagoner, OK

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Rumors. Didn't happen
Elwood

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
There was a kidnapping at the mall today. But her mom woke her up and they went home.
Mom

Ashland, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Elwood wrote:
There was a kidnapping at the mall today. But her mom woke her up and they went home.
Can't keep from laughing at this one, LOL!!
My Fix

Ashland, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2012
Elwood wrote:
I got 3 kids and there is somethings you should not joke about!! But I laughed lol
Confused

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2012
I know a couple of people who were asked if they had seen a 9 year old blonde girl wearing a purple sweater. I hope they find her if she is still missing.
Dwight Gooden

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2012
There is a child missing from Wendys in Ashland. Her name is Gemini Jazzmon and she is nine years old blonde hair, green eyes, and last seen with a Nike shirt on and matching shorts hot pink, and blue. She has hair that is shoulder length. People believe she got into another family's van full of children. The van is a 1960's VW van with Arizona license plates. I hope this helps. I was told this today standing in line at the Methadone Clinic.
the smart one

Rush, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2012
Dwight Gooden wrote:
There is a child missing from Wendys in Ashland. Her name is Gemini Jazzmon and she is nine years old blonde hair, green eyes, and last seen with a Nike shirt on and matching shorts hot pink, and blue. She has hair that is shoulder length. People believe she got into another family's van full of children. The van is a 1960's VW van with Arizona license plates. I hope this helps. I was told this today standing in line at the Methadone Clinic.
at the clinic well that tells the story
Dwight Gooden

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Apr 23, 2012
The topic is about Baby Jazzmon, not the clinic. Dig?
the smart one wrote:
<quoted text>at the clinic well that tells the story
Confused

United States

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Why hasn't there been anything on the news?
Anonymous

Poca, WV

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Hey have you guys saw amanda wessel at the clinic she was kidnapped by drug dealers.
VBT

Ashland, KY

#13 Apr 24, 2012
If this is true I pray they find her. Stop with the ignorance about the meth clinic. This is a child that needs to be found. Pleas God return her home safely.
Skipper Gute

Flatwoods, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Was she at the Huntington, Charleston, or Ashland? I did see a girl get shoved into a Dodge Viper at the Huntington Treatment Center about a week or two ago. She was crying.
Amanda Wessel wrote:
Hey have you guys saw amanda wessel at the clinic she was kidnapped by drug dealers.
For Real

Brodhead, KY

#15 Apr 24, 2012
Skipper Gute wrote:
Was she at the Huntington, Charleston, or Ashland? I did see a girl get shoved into a Dodge Viper at the Huntington Treatment Center about a week or two ago. She was crying. <quoted text>
Are you telling the truth or are you just trolling like many other people do on this site?
Skipper Gute

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Apr 25, 2012
I am telling the truth. I told Brady the security guard. Now I don't know if this was that girl mentioned because I don't even know that girl! I can't save people because my first month a guy pulled a gun on another guy. I'm just a nice guy, trying to pay for help, and try to forgive myself for the mistakes I have made. I coul not have helped that girl getting pushed in that vehicle, but I did report it to Brady.
For Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling the truth or are you just trolling like many other people do on this site?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min USA 166,443
Beware of John Waugh Contractor 39 min Short 21
Another Methodone Clinic Opening 42 min CantBuyMeLove 21
The difference in hate groups and other groups ... 50 min Watchman 86
Free speech 1 hr Geo 11
Kdmc fail. Make it go viral. abusing their pow... 2 hr railroaded 41
congradulations trumpsters 3 hr Watchman 44
What's going on in the Boyd Co jail? 4 hr Oak Tree 29

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web