21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Oh it is disrespectful. I mean it makes me wonder how many are scorned little boys (not men) writing this stuff. A lot of them can't even hit the toilet when they piss.
court wrote:
no u everyone callin her a slut thats disrespectful
Knows

Ironton, OH

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Who said she was giving her kid up for adoption anyways cause she told us she telling people josh b is the dad cause he makes More money then that Stormes kid but she also said she wasn't sure who the dad is that her and that Stormes kid was just f buddies guess we will know if its white or black lmao
Imthatgirl

Nitro, WV

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Yeah, Tanzy was with a girl. She messed up big time on that one. So, this girl she was with honestly wanted to care and love that baby. Just to get on here to see that the baby could be a black kid. lmfao. Tanzy, I feel so bad for the little love. I hope he's nothing like you. Josh B? really? wow.. People were so right about you. You dont deserve this baby at all. Im just being honest. Keep pinning this baby on people and it will get you real hurt. I promise you that.(; i was with you.. and im getting checked for everything out there now. What the fucl was i ever thinking. god.. poor kid. You have went through how many people since you have got pregnant? ha. thats hilarious. People like you are the reason why babies grow up in counseling, not knowing their dad. your a slut.
Big Bucks

Shippenville, PA

#29 Feb 18, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
A lot of them can't even hit the toilet when they piss. <quoted text>
That only happens when I get to drinking...lol
hmm

Rush, KY

#30 Mar 11, 2013
She the nastest girl iv ever seen in my life she has sex with everyone plus girls she probably has something it's sad she don't even know the babys father pretty sad she don't need kids
opinion#9

Alexandria, VA

#31 Mar 12, 2013
You guys sound like a bunch of conservatives or something. There is nothing wrong with having fu** buddies, there is nothing wrong with having a mixed baby, and there is nothing that insinuates she'll be a bad mother. She should have been more careful, but that's no worse than the 14-16 year olds having babies and being praised for how 'strong' they are. I can't wait to see her baby. I hope that it's just as sweet and adorable as she is, and I hope whoever the father is will actually stand up when the time comes. I know most of these people are the Brittany girl's friends and Brittany herself. Take care of YOUR baby and stop worrying about her parenting skills. It could be the sibling of your child!(;

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#32 Mar 12, 2013
Half breed children are much more difficult to raise. They go through an identity crisis around the age of 13. I hope she is prepared to handle the mess she created. Should have stayed in her own race.[QUOTE who="opinion#9"]You guys sound like a bunch of conservatives or something. There is nothing wrong with having fu** buddies, there is nothing wrong with having a mixed baby, and there is nothing that insinuates she'll be a bad mother. She should have been more careful, but that's no worse than the 14-16 year olds having babies and being praised for how 'strong' they are. I can't wait to see her baby. I hope that it's just as sweet and adorable as she is, and I hope whoever the father is will actually stand up when the time comes. I know most of these people are the Brittany girl's friends and Brittany herself. Take care of YOUR baby and stop worrying about her parenting skills. It could be the sibling of your child!(;[/QUOTE]
opinion#9

Alexandria, VA

#33 Mar 13, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
Half breed children are much more difficult to raise. They go through an identity crisis around the age of 13. I hope she is prepared to handle the mess she created. Should have stayed in her own race.[QUOTE who="opinion#9"]You guys sound like a bunch of conservatives or something. There is nothing wrong with having fu** buddies, there is nothing wrong with having a mixed baby, and there is nothing that insinuates she'll be a bad mother. She should have been more careful, but that's no worse than the 14-16 year olds having babies and being praised for how 'strong' they are. I can't wait to see her baby. I hope that it's just as sweet and adorable as she is, and I hope whoever the father is will actually stand up when the time comes. I know most of these people are the Brittany girl's friends and Brittany herself. Take care of YOUR baby and stop worrying about her parenting skills. It could be the sibling of your child!(;"
They're not "harder" to raise. They just need a different type of raising. Like all kids. Every child is different. If people weren't so hard on mixed family's they wouldn't go through any "identity crisis" because there wouldn't be people making them feel uncomfortable with themselves.
Gross

Ironton, OH

#34 Mar 25, 2013
She a skank just saying she cheated on jimmy now she with danny kelly poor girl gets around

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
shawn cosby 6 min mandee 9
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Truther 2,138
Michelle Obama Looks Like An Ape (Jan '13) 7 min Mark mark 120
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DITCH MITCH 151,495
Kdmc plans to lay off again 1 hr lol 82
Review: Coalton Auto Auction 1 hr great people 5
Britteny Minnehan 2 hr Family 2
fairview 4 hr banana split 268
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••