big run land fill
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hyped

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Feb 19, 2012
Enough already cannonsburg smells like shit its full time to stop now!!!!! Enough baby parts from nj. Thanks Bill Scott. Maybe we should dump aborted baby pats and
needles in his front yard!!!!!!!!!!
c burg

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Feb 19, 2012
No shit...... cookseys is still putting stuff in too. Wow! Nice new school in the middle of a fkn trash dump....sweet
School dump

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2012
New school right in the middle of the dump. Smells terrible out there.
c burg

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Feb 19, 2012
Yes and thank judge Bill Scott well (ex judge) for this. Awefull smell and quite sure not healthy smells all the way to 64. Enough is enough
c burg

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Feb 19, 2012
If this were a mining operation or one of our factory places people would be pissed.. where iS
Obama and his super EPA??? Nothing like rotten fetuses and a new high school.! Tax dollars well spent there. Way to go boyd county dems. Maybe bud Stephens will get sd1 out there and build a 140,000 dollar office building.and another flooded swamp
ummm

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2012
c burg wrote:
If this were a mining operation or one of our factory places people would be pissed.. where iS
Obama and his super EPA??? Nothing like rotten fetuses and a new high school.! Tax dollars well spent there. Way to go boyd county dems. Maybe bud Stephens will get sd1 out there and build a 140,000 dollar office building.and another flooded swamp
what do you mean rotten fetus?
rl

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Oh lord, please not another sanitation district 4. Where are the state officials on that epitome of corruption?
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Feb 19, 2012
Medical waste from out of state. Via rail road that is what goes there. Along with local trash. Nothing good is comeimg from this. Maybe a few temporary jobs intill it fills up then we are left with this rotting mound of bioparts and trash to smell and contaminate for years to the mart come
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Feb 19, 2012
Typo sorry (mart)
yuk

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 19, 2012
No way its healthy to be this close to such contamination ....
wow

Elizabeth, NJ

#11 Feb 19, 2012
Something needs to be done about the landfill and especially the smell. You can smell the trash several miles away from the landfill.
boyd

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Feb 19, 2012
This place makes sd1 look like childs play as far as county corruption. Our judge sold boyd co. To a land fill. And our health along with it
boyd

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Thanks bud ...more trash in our little county...you are simply the best ....id say dump until it hits your failure called a pawn shop
oh that smell

Harrisonburg, VA

#15 Jun 10, 2013
How nice it is to smell garbage rotting when I drop my kids off at the new high school ...maybe when we all are sick the county officials will shut this environmental night mare down
What Who

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 10, 2013
oh that smell wrote:
How nice it is to smell garbage rotting when I drop my kids off at the new high school ...maybe when we all are sick the county officials will shut this environmental night mare down
just put them on the bus, better yet send them to Russell for a good education!
tree lover

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Where is Obama and his Epa at???? If anything should be closed it is that awful stinking place that is ruining our county and our property values ...but all they want to do is close the power plant ...coke plant gone now ...well close this damn thing our dumb ass judge exc only wants to expand this awful environmental mess
c burg

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Go bud!! Maybe this land fill and your cash cow sd4 you can retire and run that shotgun pawn shop
bud s

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Jun 10, 2013
I wonder if he would like to see and smell this damn shit in his neighborhood ....

Since: Sep 13

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2014
Where would nice town people put your garbage if not for the Land -Fill? You don't have to set it out for public pick up, let it build up on your own property and in your houses. Where do you suggest the county leaders send this garbage to? If they send it out of state,its us the tax payer that's going to pay out the ass to have it shipped out.Either way we lose. At least it does have good paying jobs for people like myself who are qualified to operate heavy equipment. I have raised a perfectly healthy family thanks to the land-fill. I know it smells bad,95% of the gas wells and mining sites smell bad. Its called an occupational health hazard.
Wake up

Ashland, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2014
an occupational health hazard only affects the people working directly with it . This is an environmental heath hazard that we do not choose to be exposed to ! NOT THE SAME !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Cornfused 163,535
What happened on 13th st by post office 25 min Daphne 2
explosion by old strip mine new buckley rd 26 min Brody 2
I'm writing a book about Ashland! 27 min Bro 4
Fairview maintenance 2 hr Poop 5
Iron Order MC Club House (Jun '13) 3 hr Support 32
Drug Dealers/Thieves 3 hr blind as a bat 4
City sues The Ambassador Tue pams footlong 100

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages