Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sandra

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 5, 2011
 
Does anyone know Dr, Wheeler in Ashland?
Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 5, 2011
 
Yes. You really don't want him to do surgery on you.
Stevie Ray

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 5, 2011
 
Check out the dozen other threads on him. ..... Damn newbies....
Skylar

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 6, 2011
 
Trust me, as someone who has worked behind the scenes with Tim Wheeler, go elsewhere! Drive to Huntington and see Robarts, Morgan, or Jennings. Well worth the drive for the procedure and care. Go to a hospital where there is not an infection rate! I've known Tim Wheeler since high school.
sandra

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 6, 2011
 
Thanks for the advice:)
Truth

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 6, 2011
 
Dr. Dunlop is very good.
huh

South Point, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

The advice given wasn't good. Dr. Wheeler is an outstanding surgeon as I had surgery with him before. Very thorough and a good man.

I'm sure Topix is the first place I would go for advice on a Doctor or anyone for that matter...SMH.

People here are idiots.
To huh

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 7, 2011
 
You included of course..........
PUSSdoctor

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

All Majorloser.
JMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

huh wrote:
The advice given wasn't good. Dr. Wheeler is an outstanding surgeon as I had surgery with him before. Very thorough and a good man.
I'm sure Topix is the first place I would go for advice on a Doctor or anyone for that matter...SMH.
People here are idiots.
Really.Such a good job on me, I had to have another surgeon fix his mistakes.I hope you are never near death and don't have insurance or lots of money, cause he will laugh in your face. God forbid I ever see him outside the hospital, he will be much shorter than he is now, cause I will stomp his smug ass down a few more inches !
facts

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 23, 2011
 
dr. wheeler is a great dr.he did surgery on me and was great.so sorry the way you feel about him but i would bet you it was not him .and if you look close you shoukd have no trouble finding him he is at that hospital everyday and i am sure if you were going to stomp him he is not hard to find.but i will tell you might get a horn run up your@ss
JMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 23, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

facts wrote:
dr. wheeler is a great dr.he did surgery on me and was great.so sorry the way you feel about him but i would bet you it was not him .and if you look close you shoukd have no trouble finding him he is at that hospital everyday and i am sure if you were going to stomp him he is not hard to find.but i will tell you might get a horn run up your@ss
Oh pray tell, I performed surgery upon myself and BOTCHED it. It was not him? I supose antohr doctor sneaked in the middle of my surgery and did it incorectly? Horn up my ass? Soubt that, I am 6'2'" 340lbbs. And I don't think munchkin would stand a chance. SO YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ASSHOLE, HE IS THE REASON THAT ANOTHER DOCTOR HAD TO FIX HIS INCOMPENTENCE! I only hope one day he can do the same for you as he did for me.
JMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 23, 2011
 
and sorry for the misspelling, I got a little(pun intended) pissed off by your remarks!
JMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 23, 2011
 
Ask the floor doctor, Dr. Micheals and Dr. Faresi their thoughts about him, don't think they think much of him or his surgical skills...
facts

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 23, 2011
 
JMP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pray tell, I performed surgery upon myself and BOTCHED it. It was not him? I supose antohr doctor sneaked in the middle of my surgery and did it incorectly? Horn up my ass? Soubt that, I am 6'2'" 340lbbs. And I don't think munchkin would stand a chance. SO YOU GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ASSHOLE, HE IS THE REASON THAT ANOTHER DOCTOR HAD TO FIX HIS INCOMPENTENCE! I only hope one day he can do the same for you as he did for me.
ha ha your just to funny .if you wanted him so bad then your big ass would of already had him.he not hard to find .he has a office even.seems like your one of them all blow and no show ha ha get r done dum dum.
DrCRAP

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I would not let him cut my sandwich...

He is a MajorLOSER
DONT DO IT

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wheeler & Tompkins. I'm sure that the surgery they both did on my mom (which never healed)contributed to her death.
DrPUSSY

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 30, 2011
 
I would use anybody else!
drMAJORfool

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 20, 2012
 
Do not let him touch you
MAJORloser

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 4, 2012
 
The title says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

130 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
apd drug roundup 9 min mike 277
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 min YAS 26,206
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 16 min chaos 1,022
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 23 min pissypoofer 16,124
mcpeek/mcknight 36 min punk 42 28
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Flint hill bandit 128,883
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min scirocco 146,756
goodbye AK STEEL 1 hr CyberSeksee 41
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ashland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ashland
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••