MMM

Lexington, KY

#22 Sep 2, 2011
Sorry wrote:
It takes a town being involved to let things get this carried away. Stop it now everyone. We hope when all the divorces are over and done, we need to learn to be one happy family. It will take time but we can do it with the Lord's help.....Amen
It's great to have people that will be there for you through the good times & bad, but that doesn't justify what all that has been said & done. To bring innocent people, especially children into an adult matter & to maliciously try to hurt them is just wrong....no matter what!
Dear GOD

Ashland, KY

#23 Sep 3, 2011
MMM wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great to have people that will be there for you through the good times & bad, but that doesn't justify what all that has been said & done. To bring innocent people, especially children into an adult matter & to maliciously try to hurt them is just wrong....no matter what!
Maybe the two of you should have thought about the children that would be involved...instead of loolking out for your self.
no them both

Ashland, KY

#24 Sep 4, 2011
i know both of them and i am not going to pick sides,but i do know for fact that lisa is not a bad person,plus i no she is not dating or taking anyone home with her,talking crap about either one of them is wrong more so true if you was a friend to then shit happens all sometimes people fall apart,lisa is a good mom and is not stopping her son from seeing his dad.if she goes out from time to time she always goes home alone,i know this to be fact,so get the story straight if you are going to tell it.
SOS

Greenup, KY

#25 Sep 4, 2011
It is really sad to read all this crap about someone that is not true at all..you people really have to find something better to do with your time than to spend it on this site bashing someone because of hear say bullcrap...Lisa is a very good person who is doing the best she can with what she has to do it with she is going thru alot right now in her life and really doesnt need to be hearing all the crap that people are saying and posting about her..obviously some people are so imature and have no heart to say so many lies about someone who is going thru a rough time in their life..come on folks find something better to do than down someone for trying to move on with their life...
Get real

Tampa, FL

#26 Sep 4, 2011
I know for a fact that she is not on here. She doesn't even have internet. People need to stop making shit up about her. She is the one that filed for divorce!! The reason why their son doesn't want anything to do with his dad is his dad's own fault not hers. When his dad needed him the most, where was he? Miles away out partying and having a good ole time. People need to mind their own business and get a life!!
AMEN

Ashland, KY

#27 Sep 4, 2011
Get real wrote:
I know for a fact that she is not on here. She doesn't even have internet. People need to stop making shit up about her. She is the one that filed for divorce!! The reason why their son doesn't want anything to do with his dad is his dad's own fault not hers. When his dad needed him the most, where was he? Miles away out partying and having a good ole time. People need to mind their own business and get a life!!
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS...IT IS KEVIN'S OWN FAULT THAT CG WANTS NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH HIS FATHER!!!!!!I DONT BLAME THE KID, KEVIN SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT FOR HIS SON, AND MAKE HIS WH*RE SHUT HER MOUTH UP ON HER REGARDING HIS MOTHER....CG IS A VERY SMART YOUNG MAN THAT KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HIS FATHER IS UP TO..I'M SURE THAT HE REALIZES EXACTLY WHERE KEVIN WAS DURING HIS ACCIDENT, OUT GETTING DRUNK AND SLEEPING WITH MICHELLE.. APPARENTLY KEVIN'S PARTYING AND MICHELLE IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HIM THAN CG..
GO AHEAD KEVIN BLAME LISA FOR NOT SEEING CG, BUT LOOK IN YOUR OWN BACKDOOR...IT'S YOU!!!! THE LAME EXCUSE ABOUT LISA CALLING THE COP'S IS BULLSHIT, WHAT IN THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO CALL THE COP'S ABOUT UNLESS YOU ARE GUILTY OF SOMETHING? I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE ARE NO RESTRAINING ORDERS OR EPO'S FILED. IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO SEE YOUR SON THEN TAKE A FRIEND WITH YOU, THAT WAY YOU HAVE A WITNESS THAT YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING TO LISA FOR HER TO CALL THE COPS...SO YOU SORRY EXCUSE OF A FATHER, COME UP WITH ANOTHER EXCUSE, THAT ONE IS GETTING VERY OLD!!!!!!!!!!
bad mother

United States

#28 Sep 8, 2011
Lisa is a dope dealing, lying piece of trash, she's an ARTRIP* enough said, her brothers and sisters kill theirselves, her neices and nephews buy dope from her, she's gave up custody of others kids for drinking, what kind of woman is that? She's sleeping with an 18 year old and they stay drunk all the time, cody was probably drinking when he had his bike wreck, lisas just jealous cause she's a broke [email protected]! Everone knows it too! So stop acting like she's innocent!
omg

South Point, OH

#29 Sep 8, 2011
are you people serious?!? is this high school or what?! this divorce is kevin and lisas.....they own it. who cares whos dating who, or who is sleeping with who. have some respect for their boy.
Get real

Tampa, FL

#30 Sep 11, 2011
bad mother wrote:
Lisa is a dope dealing, lying piece of trash, she's an ARTRIP* enough said, her brothers and sisters kill theirselves, her neices and nephews buy dope from her, she's gave up custody of others kids for drinking, what kind of woman is that? She's sleeping with an 18 year old and they stay drunk all the time, cody was probably drinking when he had his bike wreck, lisas just jealous cause she's a broke [email protected]! Everone knows it too! So stop acting like she's innocent!
Apparently you DON'T know who YOU are talking about. You are believing someone's else's lies or making up lies yourself. She does NOT deal dope. She can't help what her family does, none of us can.She gave up guardianship of those kids because that's what Kevin wanted. He was tired of paying for kids that wasn't his. I know for a fact that she isn't seeing anyone nor is she drunk all the time. You need to keep your nose out of their business.
mother

Wellington, OH

#31 Sep 19, 2011
bad mother wrote:
Lisa is a dope dealing, lying piece of trash, she's an ARTRIP* enough said, her brothers and sisters kill theirselves, her neices and nephews buy dope from her, she's gave up custody of others kids for drinking, what kind of woman is that? She's sleeping with an 18 year old and they stay drunk all the time, cody was probably drinking when he had his bike wreck, lisas just jealous cause she's a broke [email protected]! Everone knows it too! So stop acting like she's innocent!
ok for one Lisa is a great person and for the Artrip name i was married to her brother and they are great people and if you want to talk about the family why do you have to say it on here why dont you say it to one of are faces and yes my husband was the one that killed hisself shit like this brings it on for some people but i would never do anything like that myself because shit like this isnt worth it and Lisa does not sell or give anyone her med i know this for a fact.and no she did not give up my grandkids is was Kevin it broke her heart she loves those kids like her own she also has not been with an 18 year old if she was whats it to anybody.and you are wrong about cody he was not drinking and does not drink when he wrecked he is not going to be a drunk like his Dad Kevin was shitfaced at his moms showing how receptful is that.At least if Lisa wants to drink Cody is not around .Lisa does not have nothing to be jealous of she is smart and pretty at least she isn't a homebreaker like the girl that Kevin is sleeping around with.and Lisa is not a hoe like you said she was sounds like to me you are jealous of her eat you heart out loser..........enough said
mother

Wellington, OH

#32 Sep 19, 2011
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you DON'T know who YOU are talking about. You are believing someone's else's lies or making up lies yourself. She does NOT deal dope. She can't help what her family does, none of us can.She gave up guardianship of those kids because that's what Kevin wanted. He was tired of paying for kids that wasn't his. I know for a fact that she isn't seeing anyone nor is she drunk all the time. You need to keep your nose out of their business.
Kevin didnt pay anything to keep those kids they got money for the kids so he was just gready and didn't want Lisa to keep them they even had insurance to go to the dr and things like that.at least my husband didnt ever hit me like Kevin did Lisa and broke her nose and had to have surgey and her brother knew this before he passed away and he was so mad when he found out.That is a pussy when you hit a woman.
lisa geary

Columbus, OH

#33 Feb 25, 2012
All of this stuff on here is lies about me kevin I know u and Michelle higdon is putting this on here.it better stop.u are the one that has been having a affair with Michelle higdon for twoyrs and is married.u were coming on to me.u thought u were could have a wifeand a girlfriend u a sick u needed help and so does Michelle.your already cheating on her u have her on the weekends and another one during the week.u both need to grow up instead and act like adults instead of high school students ...
lisa geary

Columbus, OH

#34 Feb 25, 2012
lisa geary wrote:
All of this stuff on here is lies about me kevin I know u and Michelle higdon is putting this on here.it better stop.u are the one that has been having a affair with Michelle higdon for twoyrs and is married.u were coming on to me.u thought u were could have a wifeand a girlfriend u a sick u needed help and so does Michelle.your already cheating on her u have her on the weekends and another one during the week.u both need to grow up instead and act like adults instead of high school students ...
Michelle Higdon his married too to Todd Higdon..and they have chidden at least I take care of my kid.I u have to for the last seven months behind by the myself.kevin I hasn't gave us paid Your cable one penny for his son.didn't even pay him anything for christmas christmas.that's sad....
lisa geary

Columbus, OH

#35 Feb 25, 2012
Ithi have taken care of my son by myself for seven months now kevin hasn't paid one dime to me for child support.he doesn't even care he his son has anywhhere to to live or have anything.. he justs thinks about himself he always has....
This t the God honest truth and he knows it.

someone

Olmsted Falls, OH

#36 Mar 15, 2012
Lisa is the one who filed the paperwork not kevin.as far as their son he made the chopice not to have anything to do with his dad.would u if he lied to u all the time.and didnt want to help support u.kevin never was a good dad he always talked to his son like shit.he was verbally abusive to his son. I have seen or heard the way he treated him.kevin even turned his sons cellphone off because he wouldn't talk to him.now tell me he cares and loves his son.Ya Right.
Move On

United States

#37 Mar 16, 2012
Lisa the marriage has been over for years, but the divorce is final.....it's really time that you move on & stop being so childish by blaming others & bringing everyone you can into this. It's a fact that you & Kevin have had problems & were on & off for years, but regardless none of that concerns everyone else & putting your personal matters on topix for anyone & everyone to read is really getting old & it's really pathetic. I would think that it would have to be really embarrassing for your son to read all this crap, much less his friends & their families reading it as well....but even worse that his own mother is the one doing it. Doesn't he have enough to deal with?
Confused

Lexington, KY

#38 Mar 16, 2012
lisa geary wrote:
<quoted text>Michelle Higdon his married too to Todd Higdon..and they have chidden at least I take care of my kid.I u have to for the last seven months behind by the myself.kevin I hasn't gave us paid Your cable one penny for his son.didn't even pay him anything for christmas christmas.that's sad....
Lisa, I know that I have asked this question before but I am going to ask this again.....where in the world did you go to school? Seriously, I'm not trying to nit pick minor grammatical errors or misspelled words here & there, but this mess that you have posted is an embarrassment to our education system & has to be an embarrassment to your family & friends. I'm thinking now that you & your husband are divorced you should seriously consider taking advantage of programs they offer for single mothers & try to educate yourself so that you can become more secure & independent....if not for that reason alone, maybe at least when you are spending time posting all this garbage on here it might then make some sort of sense.
lisa geary

Olmsted Falls, OH

#39 Mar 16, 2012
Got news for u the divorce is not final yet.and we didnt have any trouble until u came to in the picture.and u are not divorced either nothing filed on scott county.just to let u know im the one who filed for the divorce. All the man isin a whore filed for was separation. I don't want him u have him because he is nothing but a lying dead beat Dad.and u are a dead mom .and he will srew around on u and u will do the same.becase once u srew around u always srew around.have u seen the paperwork there isn't any yet.so leave me the hell alone and stop putting stupid shit on here Michelle u kim and kevin geary the dead beat dad.i wouldn't have after sleeping with u and everyone else....
Confused

Lexington, KY

#40 Mar 16, 2012
lisa geary wrote:
Got news for u the divorce is not final yet.and we didnt have any trouble until u came to in the picture.and u are not divorced either nothing filed on scott county.just to let u know im the one who filed for the divorce. All the man isin a whore filed for was separation. I don't want him u have him because he is nothing but a lying dead beat Dad.and u are a dead mom .and he will srew around on u and u will do the same.becase once u srew around u always srew around.have u seen the paperwork there isn't any yet.so leave me the hell alone and stop putting stupid shit on here Michelle u kim and kevin geary the dead beat dad.i wouldn't have after sleeping with u and everyone else....
Lisa, once again this crap makes no sense. Seriously, there are periods everywhere (you can't tell where you are trying to begin or end your statements), not to mention the simple misspelled words & etc. What is "srew"? What does your sentence: "All the man isin a whore filed for was separation" mean? That makes no sense at all.
Koch

United States

#41 Mar 18, 2012
lisa geary wrote:
Got news for u the divorce is not final yet.and we didnt have any trouble until u came to in the picture.and u are not divorced either nothing filed on scott county.just to let u know im the one who filed for the divorce. All the man isin a whore filed for was separation. I don't want him u have him because he is nothing but a lying dead beat Dad.and u are a dead mom .and he will srew around on u and u will do the same.becase once u srew around u always srew around.have u seen the paperwork there isn't any yet.so leave me the hell alone and stop putting stupid shit on here Michelle u kim and kevin geary the dead beat dad.i wouldn't have after sleeping with u and everyone else....
Lisa I have known you & Taco for years & like me I'm sure that no one else was really surprised to hear about the divorce bc it was a long time coming. What is surprising is you writing all of this sh*t on here about him .... whether its true or not I can't believe you would do that to your son. I see you & your loud mouthed friends often at Frogtown drunk on sat nights. Lisa all are getting tired of hearing about all your drama & not having money for this & money for that especially while you're out running around. As for tacos gf, I ran into him & her few weeks ago at Frogtown. She is very nice & nice lookin as well & he seemed happier than I can ever recall him being before. Lisa get over it, leave us out of it & move on....its time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 163,676
hot chick at checkers (Nov '10) 17 min bean head 38
Right or wrong 26 min bean head 8
Best musicians to come out of Ashland? (Dec '09) 39 min Mel 462
jobs created in greenup county 51 min Gary 11
synthetic oil from rural king? 2 hr s u c k s d o n g 2
worst places to eat in Ashland 2 hr Pigger 18
City sues The Ambassador 7 hr SoSo 111

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages