Kevin burns rat out zach king for red...

Kevin burns rat out zach king for reduced charge!

Posted in the Ashland Forum

What do you no

New York, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Heard the guy that robbed the bp is making some deals for a reduced sentence?
Sad

Lexington, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2011
You Heard wrong. Don't post stuff unless you know the truth. If this Zach King is such a great person what would anyone have to rat him out about. If he is a drug dealer then he is already being watched. Just a matter of time. So if Zach isn't a dealer then he has nothing to worry about.
Known them

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Sep 8, 2011
Sounds like pill billy wars lol.
Friend of all

New York, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2011
Zack got caught himself and needed to. He's been bad off for a few years ever since he has had a few dollars in his pocket, love the guy, but he needs to get clean, let's hope this will help.
Don't talk shit about burns either, he's a great guy and once he gets clean and released he will be back on track, some people just can't do it on their own and end up making mistakes.
Take care of yourself
1whocares

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2011
Nunnya - this is such a waste of time. Dealers get themselves caught because drugs make you stupid.
Dung ding

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Sep 9, 2011
Burns stopped being a great guy when he held a gun to someones head!
ifckedursis

Fairfield, VA

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Zach is a bitch I got video of him selling pills its good he is in jail now I can sleep easier. He is a low life that's why they call him ratt king. And he is a thief I know for a factq
Tia

AOL

#8 Sep 16, 2011
Friend of all wrote:
Zack got caught himself and needed to. He's been bad off for a few years ever since he has had a few dollars in his pocket, love the guy, but he needs to get clean, let's hope this will help.
Don't talk shit about burns either, he's a great guy and once he gets clean and released he will be back on track, some people just can't do it on their own and end up making mistakes.
Take care of yourself
Oh right. Father of the year. Which one was driving the get away car with his son in the back seat? Right, great guys. They are crap and should be locked up for life. No chance of release.
hellinabucket

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2011
First thing is first... I hardly believe the DA would grant a deal with an accused armed robber, burns was not in on drug charges, therefore the DA could not, by law, even offer him a reduced s

Sentence in return for information on a supposed "dealer"..
Secondly, if there was a deal made, I doubt they would want a small timer like king, they cited him with 10 oxy 30's and $200... that's hardly a trafficking charge.. the cash made it so...

And lastly, I've know both kevin and zach from birth, both have a lot of potential, they lack common sense simply because the addictions causes them to ignore it, they are like brothers, and one would never rat on the other, unless they are playing the system....
Seriously Though

AOL

#10 Sep 16, 2011
hellinabucket wrote:
First thing is first... I hardly believe the DA would grant a deal with an accused armed robber, burns was not in on drug charges, therefore the DA could not, by law, even offer him a reduced s
Secondly, if there was a deal made, I doubt they would want a small timer like king, they cited him with 10 oxy 30's and $200... that's hardly a trafficking charge.. the cash made it so...
And lastly, I've know both kevin and zach from birth, both have a lot of potential, they lack common sense simply because the addictions causes them to ignore it, they are like brothers, and one would never rat on the other, unless they are playing the system....
A CHILD WAS IN A CAR SEAT WHILE THIS ROB BERRY WAS TAKING PLACE. I don't understand why you are taking up for either of these pencil heads. Whatever..
me too

Ashland, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2011
hellinabucket wrote:
I agree and have known both from birth as well....and its simply the addictions in control. They are both good boys and come from great families....this is prime example of what drugs do to you. Further more if any of you actually knew these two, you would know that none of this crap your talking about is true. Zach is out and that is as much as I will say on that....as well as charges were dropped.....please get your facts straight.
clueless

Ashland, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2011
me too wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and have known both from birth as well....and its simply the addictions in control. They are both good boys and come from great families....this is prime example of what drugs do to you. Further more if any of you actually knew these two, you would know that none of this crap your talking about is true. Zach is out and that is as much as I will say on that....as well as charges were dropped.....please get your facts straight.
How were the charges dropped if he got caught with 10 oxys?
beware

Newburgh, IN

#14 Sep 17, 2011
Zack is trouble.makes you wonder how he's out on a drug charge
hopeful heart

Ashland, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2011
Because although he had 10 oxys there is an open door policy and anyone caught with drugs can use addiction as a defense and they are required to then pay their fines and attend a drug rehab program and poof... its all gone. The money he had was not sufficient to prove trafficking. Lack of evidence along with addiction makes it really easy for people to get out of jail. Why you think theres so many dopeheads on the loose?
hellinabucket

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 17, 2011
ifckedursis wrote:
Zach is a bitch I got video of him selling pills its good he is in jail now I can sleep easier. He is a low life that's why they call him ratt king. And he is a thief I know for a factq
Id say the rat is the one taking videos of drug deals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ATTN: Dem/Snowflakes/Liberal Activists alike 27 min voter 19
Why Trump is Guilty 48 min voter 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min Pikeville Parent 160,899
JV /Varsity 1 hr Chicflikman1 2
Boyd Muslim Registry 1 hr Hitler 14
Trump & Ryan 1 hr voter 8
Do you know him!!! 2 hr R&B 2

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages