what happened down by the mall tonight?
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
RKC

South El Monte, CA

#225 Jun 26, 2012
cindy wrote:
RKC,I DONT HAVE COLD FEET AT ALL.AND WHATS YOUR NAME?IM ONLY TRYING TO HELP THEM SO QUIT TALKING ABOUT ME AND NO TERESA,S HUSBAND NAME WOULD NOT BE HENSLEY.HENSLEY IS TERESA,S MAIDEN NAME.RANDY LIVED ON 10TH STREET IN CATLETTSBURG.AND WHEN THE POLICE WAS CALLED ON RICHARD LANEY HE WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE HE HAD A BENCH WARRENT ON HIM.AND IM NOT GOING TO PUT THE MANAGERS LAST NAME ON A TOPIX.
Cindy, you say you are trying to help, but you won't talk to the police about what you know? And you certainly seem to know a lot about the community Raymond was a member of, and the truth is probably somewhere in that community. Even your post no. 221 had new tidbits of information that might help, and you gave them without even knowing you did. If you were to talk to the police, maybe I should say have a conversation with them, there is no telling what relevant information you might give them. But this also applies to Sarah on post no. 188 who should also talk with the police because she even gave the name of someone who might be able to help.
Dawn

Ashland, KY

#226 Jun 27, 2012
To Cindy & Sarah you both have said some things about what people had done to my dad as his daughter I would love to talk to you both and find out exactly what all you two know( these things that you have mentioned may help solve who actually killed him in Jan 2012). For two people to know so much and point fingers at this person and that person seems to me like you should have no problem talking to his family or the law enforcement to help us solve his death. Believe me as his FAMILY we all just want to find out who done this & why they done they done this to him. Being a human and raised the way I was raised if I knew something about someone being killed by the hands of another person or persons I couldnt keep pointing fingers at everyone without letting the right people know what i knew. All I asking from you both is for you to either talk to the law enforcement or to the family and let us know what exactly you know so that justice can be done for our dad, son, brother & uncle. If you have issues with talking to the law and prefer to talk to the family please let me know. I hope & pray that you never lose a loved one to the hands of another person or persons and someone out there knows something but will not talk to the right people. Anyone who knew him knows that he was a nice loving man who would had gave you shirt off his back. He was human just the same as you are and didnt deserve to die the way he did. SO PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOU BOTH KNOW SO THAT JUSTICE CAN BE DONE
chris

Belpre, OH

#227 Jun 28, 2012
also whoever who is. evidently is a retard! bc the kid wasnt murdered. i hate this town with thier rumors. and ya like dana said pay attention to the dates. geez
chris

Belpre, OH

#228 Jun 28, 2012
who="who"]Are you talking about Kyle potter that was murdered in rose hill cemetery last night
retard get your facts straight. he wasnt murdered and look at the dates on the forum u ignorantly post to.
hmmm

Hodgenville, KY

#229 Aug 9, 2012
i knew him,use to live there but didnt stay long.raymond always hung out with the rest of the drunks.i felt bad for the manager there knowing she had to put up with a bunch of senceless drunks.i will say that the police was called on him many of times.sorry bout your loss
just me

Hodgenville, KY

#230 Aug 9, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you not read the other posts and find the answer yourself?? Guess not. No it was not that man. Ashland has more than one homeless person.
yes ashland does and its a shame there own family,s wont help them.even if the one homeless dont want help they can be made to get help if the family really loved them.
Uncle Fester

Paramount, CA

#231 Aug 9, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>yes ashland does and its a shame there own family,s wont help them.even if the one homeless dont want help they can be made to get help if the family really loved them.
It's frequently not a matter of the family not caring because for the same psychological reasons they drink they also decline help. And it isn't legal to force help on them, the ACLU sees to that. And 72 hour psych detentions aren't nearly enough.

Is there any news on the investigation? If the police don't catch them they are that more likely to do the same thing again.
RKC

Paramount, CA

#232 Aug 28, 2012
Is there any news about what happened to this fellow?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#233 Jan 30, 2013
who wrote:
Are you talking about Kyle potter that was murdered in rose hill cemetery last night?
what did happen to Kyle Potter from Boyd Co?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Adams (May '10) 15 min oh yes 41
newbuckly homoside 1 hr Hermione 11
Stephanie Conley 1 hr itsme 7
W T F is going on New Buckley 1 hr Concerned friend 11
Jon Hall 2 hr Stay away 3
Dallas Police Shootings 2 hr Backtheblue 17
Best musicians to come out of Ashland? (Dec '09) 3 hr Son 447
corruption in the courts 7 hr Dan 135

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web