April Porter Nelson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
public records

Ironton, OH

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Anyone know if April was arrested? How can you look up the charges? Will Jail Tracker tell the charges.
umm

Harrisonburg, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2012
yes but not sure for what...would love to know though shes s damn thief its cool tho cuz karmas a bitch....if anyone csn tell where we csn find whst she was arressted for,post it!
I know

Ironton, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2012
.....an FTA warrant.
really

Whitney, TX

#4 Feb 4, 2012
Is she still in jail???
just me

Ashland, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2012
FTA for what?
i know

Harrisonburg, VA

#6 Feb 5, 2012
girls a thief! someone post the link if ya got it.
public records

Ironton, OH

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Was the FTA for failure to rat on other people or shoplifting or what? Anyone know if her husband knows about her arrest and what she really is behind that pound of makeup? Anyone got a link or inside details about her arrests? I'd be careful with this one, if you sell or buy off her. It could be stolen stuff, etc. What if she was wearing a wire, etc.
genius

Ashland, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2012
umm wrote:
yes but not sure for what...would love to know though shes s damn thief its cool tho cuz karmas a bitch....if anyone csn tell where we csn find whst she was arressted for,post it!
can we use a spell check ore wat
genius

Ashland, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2012
can someone not spell or what
curious

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Is her brother Josh Nelson??
curious

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2012
curious wrote:
Is her brother Josh Nelson??
dont believe this curious, they stole my digital name
curious

Ashland, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2012
The reason I was asking is bc if it is the same April I'm thinking of, I know her and her family well and they are very much into church. I couldn't image her going to jail for any reason. She's a great mother and everything!!
Duh

Wagoner, OK

#13 Mar 7, 2012
No, April is not Josh Nelson's sister. April is a s l u t and a theif. She thought she was hot s h i t in high school. A great mother? Yes, an FTA warrant for stealing is great role modeling for her kid(s). Keep up the good work.
curious

Ashland, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2012
Than apparently we aren't talking about the same person!
I do believe

Wagoner, OK

#15 Mar 10, 2012
We are. Face it, she's a disgrace to the human race
curious

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2012
We aren't talking about the same April Nelson!
Knowherwell

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Its the same one and yes josh is her brother. She was in jail I saw it in bcdc site she spent the night her family is into the church or so they say some really are others might just fake it. I can't remember what the exact charges where but it was something to do with slander.
Kaylawilltellall

Columbia, KY

#18 Oct 13, 2012
She went for DUI and lost her kid, was seen with her new black dope dealin boyfriend and is supposed to be in rehab but I seen her at a dope dealers house just the other day and the reason I know this is cause I live in a bad part of town. Bet if her husband had her drug tested she would be positive for all the dope known to man! She a whore and also heard she take that baby of her to her rehab place for visitation !!!!!!!!!! Whoopy !!! Wow she needs mother of the year award. Someone needs to pray for that baby that he stays away from her cuz it might have a chance in life !!!
Concerned

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2012
Is this the same April Nelson that graduated from Fairview?
lol

Ardsley, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2012
is her son/ stepson Jeremy Nelson?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed deputy who wouldn't go in school p.l. 23 min Lmao 15
Why are the Russians making it rain so much 26 min Lmao 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Neti Neti 173,000
Stephanie wells 36 min Big daddy 55
Edited 40 min Hateliars 1
What are some of the mysteries in this area? 1 hr Jack Weef 6
Ali Lewis 1 hr Freeze 20

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages