Bible study rules for public schools proposed

Feb 10, 2010 Read more: The Courier-Journal 135,599

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Read more

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#84272 Jul 30, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I know that!
Thing is... He thinks this is evilution, and cannot even prove a poodle came from a wolf, coyote, jackle... none of it...
But surely God didn't do it!
LOL!
No one can prove anything to a batshit insane person that lust over scruffy men on bikes
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84273 Jul 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, yourself! You despise your own argument by scoffing at mine.
http://thebibletrial.org/
Study up!
I missed the post where you registered...
LOL
defender

London, KY

#84274 Jul 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Creationists often cite that science cannot create life. But they do not factor in the time and space in which life was created. If science had an entire planet devoid of life and was like ours, plus a half a billion years to conduct the experiments, then we can use this test as a way of grading probabilities. Even then, the conditions of our earth cannot be replicated in identical fashion.
Not possible anyway you slice the pie... Without magic or something we haven't discovered yet its not possible and anyone that tells you different is wacked... Science says this... Not me... Aliens is a better theory than this...
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84275 Jul 30, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who is forgiven of much loves much"
Amen!
defender

London, KY

#84276 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I can not accept the left or right because some issues just are not that simple. I guess I would be a human rights party member but nether party gives a crap about anything except money.
There is no crime where I live, none. Every one owns at least a shotgun (some have hunting rifles) and there are no robberies or home invasions. The Sheriff dept. has not had to come down our road one time in 32 years. Why? What keeps criminals out of our community? Why good old fashioned neighbors that will shoot them.
That's how it should be..
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84277 Jul 30, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
"He who is forgiven of much loves much"
I might also add...
I was pretty much like these guys... once!
Blind, but now I see!
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84278 Jul 30, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text> this is so true. we all have done wrong so many times, but as we forgive others, we learn to forgive ourself's as well. It is so easy to hate those that are bad to you , and I know all to well hurt. But as I hold angry then it is my heart it is eating at not theirs. When you have been where someone is , you know the pain they are going thru and this makes us each a little stronger in some way. If I dont pick the blackberries, and get eat up by chiggers, and a hand full of thorns , then I dont get to eat that wonderful cobbler!!!!!
Great post!

“There is no god”

War, WV

#84279 Jul 30, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>I might also add...
I was pretty much like these guys... once!
Blind, but now I see!
Aww man, it is worse than I thought. It is not alcohol it is cocaine. Seek help, there are rehabs that can save you.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#84280 Jul 30, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text> http://thebibletrial.org/
Study up!
I missed the post where you registered...
LOL
http://satanicinternationalnet work.wall.fm/index

Study up, register!
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84281 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
No one could possibly be as disillusioned and stupid as defender and YAA are acting so I think it is just an act and they really know that there is no god. From their post I would not be surprised if they started saying Santa Claus is real he is he is!
No delusion at all!
God is real... You WILL know it too!
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84282 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>LOL yes, that is exactly what you and defender have done when facts show your fantasy for what it is, fantasy. Instead of living a dull life worrying about a sky daddy punishing you get an iron chariot so god can not hurt you any more!
The christian cult tells you that you are bad and sells you forgiveness. And you are so stupid you bought it
Hahahaha!
No! that isn't what we do, as we Know God is real...
We wouldn't be here if He were not!
God saved me, and He can save you...
Repent, and ask!
You'll get yer proof!
One Blessed Ex-Muslim
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2012/...
He was prepared to see the Lord!
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2012/July/Andy-...
dave

Somerset, KY

#84283 Jul 30, 2012
Our founding fathers weren't christian at all. The next time on of you go on this self-righteous speech about how we were founded on christian belief's, look up your history.
juggalo

Belmont, NC

#84284 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I can not accept the left or right because some issues just are not that simple. I guess I would be a human rights party member but nether party gives a crap about anything except money.
There is no crime where I live, none. Every one owns at least a shotgun (some have hunting rifles) and there are no robberies or home invasions. The Sheriff dept. has not had to come down our road one time in 32 years. Why? What keeps criminals out of our community? Why good old fashioned neighbors that will shoot them.
We both have the same reasons for not picking one side or the other ..the views I have on the whole gun thing is ...I was raised up with guns in the house ..we were taught from the time we were born how to be responsible with guns ,the big difference is the majority of people these days don't know how to handle a weapon ..I've seen adults pointing loaded guns at each others heads playing ...just being stupid to me those people shouldn't have their hands on guns ...they're not criminals ...they're just stupid ...I also believe everyone who is responsible has a right to own a gun

“There is no god”

War, WV

#84285 Jul 30, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>No delusion at all!
I was wrong...to put you and Defender in the same boat. Defender is not straight jacket nuts like you are. Are you high on something right now? Mushrooms or cocaine or that bath salts i read about? HAVE YOU BEEN SNORTING PEANUT BUTTER AGAIN?
dave

Somerset, KY

#84286 Jul 30, 2012
Also, Christianity is bullshit. It's a man made religion just like every other religion is. the only thing it does is make people closed minded and ignorant.

“There is no god”

War, WV

#84287 Jul 30, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>No delusion at all!
Your version of god is an evil being. If god where real on judgement day I would tell him he is the most evil being ever and then enjoy eternity with the good people in Hell
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#84288 Jul 30, 2012
"be careful"
Why do you keep saying we WANT answer when the word should be you won't answer but that is beside the point.
We have answered every question you have asked and used scriptures to back it up. Some questions you ask do not need scriptures but just stands to reason or as "Mon1029" says a good dose of common sense would help.
When Peter told the Jews (who were already dedicated to Jehovah and knew the power of the Holy Spirit) to be baptized in the name of Jesus those Jews knew nothing of Jesus and his position in God's arrangement, that he was their foretold "Messiah". Peter was making them aware that they needed to accept Jesus as their savior, their Messiah. That is why he told them they must be baptized in the name of Jesus. Peter for sure was not teaching some PAGAN Trinity because such a teaching was not known until the Pagan Roman Emperor (a Sun God worshiper introduced this idea copied from false religion) into apostate Christian religion near 300 years after the death of Jesus and somewhere around 200 years after the last book of the Bible was written by the Apostle John in the year of 96 A.D.
You would have to go to secular history to learn of Emperor Constantine because he came after the Bible was written. But the scriptures do give this warning: Acts 20:29,30 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among YOU and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.

I really don't know how to explain this in any more simple terms that you can understand!
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84289 Jul 30, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably need some Texas Pete Hot Sauce and some Cayenne pepper to go with it too. Justin Wilson said you know you are going to have a bad day if the bird singing outside your window is a buzzard unless you are Cajun then you start to wondering how mucdh Gumbo you can make out of that bird.:o)
That's just sick!
Have you seen, or smelt what they eat?
down the road a piece a party of 6-7 was on a dead cow...
you could smell it for a mile... yuk!
I guess that's why God don't want you eating that bird!
Yes and Amen

Jackson, KY

#84290 Jul 30, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you think all these scientist are in defiance to probabilities? You are citing creationist lies. Science laughs at your claim. If evolution was statistically improbable, science would not claim it is true.
There is only a handful of scientists that believe in ID. A handful out of tens of thousands of scientists. Do the math.
Hahahahaha!
"You are citing creationist lies"
Hahahahahaha!
I knew you'd say that!
God is real!
Known fact

Cocoa Beach, FL

#84291 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
Your version of god is an evil being. If god where real on judgement day I would tell him he is the most evil being ever and then enjoy eternity with the good people in Hell
"Satanic Priest"
I see you are letting your fingers do the walking but you did not reapond to the so called 'spin' I put to the misleading statement you posted. I was waiting to see your response to what I posted on page 1040 post #84131. I'm waiting for your remarks if you can come up with any!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
houses or apartments for rent in Ashland 7 min you77 6
Who is the new dark headed woman Shawn Hogsten ... 54 min Terry 12
dennis thornton (Aug '13) 4 hr crazy 13
Steve Cox (Nov '11) 5 hr sweetness 12
Atheist Run Tomorrow! 5 hr Jed 3
Angie burchett 5 hr good friend 13
Kathy Dickerson 6 hr Mary 1
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE