Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 165622 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84307 Jul 30, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool when I was there you could only get alcohol in restaurants...its good to see they're moving on up
Funny how you call this "Moving up"
http://dontdiedrunk.org/drunk-driving-stats/
You probably call this fun too!
http://abortionno.org/index.php/abortion_fact
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#84308 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
That is just it, you try to use a book to prove the book. Scripture? Hey I have several bibles that are Satanic, can my scripture prove to you that they are the word of Satan? The point is, your version of god is evil. What you worship is evil. How can you worship a god that demanded animal blood sacrifice, that you sing and dance while you kill babies (yes that is in your bible) that you slaughter man woman and child, how can you worship such evil?
As a SATANIC PRIEST all you can only reflect your father the devil! Jesus said to the satan worshipers in his day, " you wish to do the desires of your father, that one was a murderer from the begening and did not stand firm for the truth because the truth is not in him, he is a liar and the father of the lie.
Nothing more needs to be said!

“Barbourville's Reckoning ”

Since: Jul 12

America's Solution.

#84309 Jul 30, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
As a SATANIC PRIEST all you can only reflect your father the devil! Jesus said to the satan worshipers in his day, " you wish to do the desires of your father, that one was a murderer from the begening and did not stand firm for the truth because the truth is not in him, he is a liar and the father of the lie.
Nothing more needs to be said!
He was talking to his Literal Offspring.(Kenites) not actual Satan Worshiper's.
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84310 Jul 30, 2012
David From Detroit wrote:
If You Work,You should Love Obama
Bush almost broke this country with help from mcconnell.
Obama saves the USA from a Depression...
If not for President Obama giving G.M. Money to get them over the Hill.. Spring Hill and Franklin,Bowling Green,Ky would be a town gone broke..
Everyone who lives and works here,or owns a business should get on there knees and thank God for President Obama the people President.
Republican Willard Mitt Romney made Millions sending jobs to India,Mexico his father Homeland and China making Billios of dollars fr stockholders while Our President was saving Spring Hill and other towns across the USA..
Hahahahaha!
NOBAMA!
ya gotta get out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84311 Jul 30, 2012
God Bless the Patiot Super PAC!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84312 Jul 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just meaning that it was an ironic find.
Both parties have been fiscally irresponsible in their own ways, and each blames the other for it without any meaningful dialog or pragmatic approach toward addressing and correcting the failures they share.
Wrong!
Republicans have presented a budget... guess who turned it down?
ya gotta get out!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84313 Jul 30, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
(Repasted from Gun Laws. Too lazy to type it over.)
SECOND AMENDMENT: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
More family members and innocents are killed by guns than intruders and thugs. I was hanging out in a gun shop that a friend of mine owned and a guy came in to pick up a Phoenix 380, ammo and ankle holster he'd bought. The waiting period was up and he'd gotten a concealed permit. The moron didn't even know how to pop the clip. The shop owner showed him how to load it, took the rounds back out and sent him on his way. About 5 minutes later he comes back in - with the gun loaded - and asks why it did't fire. The gun shop was in a residential neighborhood - it's a good thing the guy didn't know about the safety! The shop owner unloaded it and told him where to take classes. We watched through the door as the imbecile reloaded it and stuck in back in the holster he was wearing. It takes more training to do a load of laundry than the law requires for a firearm. This jerk had never fired a weapon in his life, had no clue about weapon safety or maintenance, but he had a concealed carry permit - and you don't think the laws are f'ed up?
Oh yes! there should be test requirements...
One of my son-in laws didn't even know you had to oil a gun...
jacking 9's out of his chinees gun... shot the window sill...
One idiot that wouldn't pass the test... but he can get another gun...
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84314 Jul 30, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaa has stated in other posts that if god told him to kill his daughter that he would ..he also had a conversation with her about it already and explained to her that if god were to ask him Su h a thing that he would have to follow through ...but vet this one .when I asked him if he would accept it if god told his daughter to have an abortion ..he said that he would have to check with god himself to make sure his daughter was telling the truth ..you know he hasn't talked like that on here in a while ..I kinda miss the crazy ol days lol
The difference... Me, and my daughter knows God is real!
And would probably never ask such a thing of me, and what reason would God have to want her to abort?
It could not be the anti-Christ, as he is already here!
But either way... I'd check with Him first!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84315 Jul 30, 2012
bakadetecter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. if that were the case would't you need to prove that god exists. Oh thats right it would have been proven fake just like the mt. blanco giant,the shroud of turin and all the other fony evidence that comes from the iddle east. Science is real never fall for their with hunts!
Fiet!
You can have all the proof you want!
Seek Him, and you will find Him!
Just as this guy found Christ... you can too!
One Blessed Ex-Muslim
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2012/...
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84316 Jul 30, 2012
rollback wrote:
This is what happens when u have a Muslim. In the white house
Yep!
Devide n conqure!
ya gotta get out!
Sorry, but I love this!
LOL
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84317 Jul 30, 2012
Sorry... Divide
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84319 Jul 30, 2012
Shalom wrote:
Good grief this thread is still going. www.genesisveracityfoundation.com
Great site... thanks!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84320 Jul 30, 2012
1whoknows wrote:
another way to shove christianity down our throats..the bible is NOT the only "good Book" sorry christians but christianity is NOT the only religion sick of this BS keep your damn religion out of my politics and out of my childrens heads ...there been more people killed In the NAME OF christianity and more wars started because of religion than over anything..150-200 years ago and way farther back you would be killed if you didn't convert to christianity but ya'll don't want too hear that shit do you ! hell ask the Cherokee,Sioux,blackfoot I am sure they will have plenty to say about it. why can't you let people alone about this stuff..try telling a Christian the bible was written by the cannons of the roman catholic church for the roman government to have a way to control the people they start spouting off bible verse...how dumb are you ? all the bible authors did was take away anything that made jesus appear human,and btw what you call prayer I call chants,what you call a miracle I call magic, you ask to heal the sick or relieve a dieing mans pain what are you doing ??? you are performing modern witch craft ...ohhh yess believe it Christianity IS the modern version of paganism..the "SUN OF MAN" not SON OF MAN borrows and borrows and borrows from much older "Pagan" Heathen religion manymany,any things.Sun of God not son of god...geesh why do I even bother ...each to their own...I think Christianity is evil and based on lies and deceit many are good people...but I think you are the ones being deceived..
Wrong!
But you did prove yerself to be just another Tard!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#84321 Jul 30, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Since your jesus said that not one dot of the jewish law shall pass in Matthew 5:17 then by being a christian you would have to be jewish and follow all of the jewish laws, including animal blood sacrifice and dancing around and singing as you kill babies (Psalms 137:9) THAT IS JUST PLAIN EVIL!
Wrong again!
juggalo

United States

#84322 Jul 31, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you call this "Moving up"
http://dontdiedrunk.org/drunk-driving-stats/
You probably call this fun too!
http://abortionno.org/index.php/abortion_fact
Yeah don't you think it was stupid to have alcohol served only in restaurants? If someone were to drink ...then they would ,by default be out on the road after drinking ...where as if it was sold in a store they could take it home and drink it and not be on the road ...but I guess that don't make sense to someone who thinks if you build a tall enough building , you'll automatically start speaking a different language
juggalo

United States

#84323 Jul 31, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes! there should be test requirements...
One of my son-in laws didn't even know you had to oil a gun...
jacking 9's out of his chinees gun... shot the window sill...
One idiot that wouldn't pass the test... but he can get another gun...
See ....my point exactly !!! It's a different world now than what-if was even 30 years ago ...see there ARE things we can agree on

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#84324 Jul 31, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha!
"WOW.
I hardly know where to start."
I do!
You are Wrong!
God is real... end of story!
Hope this helps...
I've got links too, If you need further help!
You are wrong, god does not exist. Na na na boo boo.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84325 Jul 31, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Great post!
Do you see the end now?
They kill their own for leaving islam...
What do you think they do with gays???
We pray for them... they smash them with concrete blocks!
Christianity IS Better all the time!
You do more than pray for homosexuals. You keep them from having the right to marry.
Face it, you are just like the Muslims you criticize. Most Muslims do not want homosexuals killed. They do try and keep them from having the right to marry, just like you.Why? Because their god told them it is a sin, just like you.
And their are Christians who wish for homosexuals to be killed also, just like Muslims. The only difference is, America does not allow religious superstition to override law or be the law.
America had to make hate crimes carry more punishment because so many Christians were hurting homosexuals.
Many Muslim countries are theocracies. They allow religious law to be the law of the land.
Their schools teach the religion. Just as you wish to have here.

Muslims do not believe in science like evolution, just like you. Their schools do not teach evolution just as you wish for America. But America is a secular nation, not a theocracy.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84326 Jul 31, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!
You finally said something I can agree with!
If you'll notice I posted earlier to Mike about Christians wanting to boycott JCP! Of course Mike missed, and twisted the point...
We ALL LIVE in the USA.... Let's act like it!
I see you never responded to my reply. Run, run away from reason and logic. Run, run. You run from the actual debate like a scared chicken.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#84327 Jul 31, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... Just wondering... What is the truth about homosexuality?...
It harms no one, thus hating them or keeping rights from them is anti freedom.
Schools are teaching children not to hate on homosexuals and to be tolerant of them. Schools are not teaching how to be gay. As if that can even be taught. It is something you were either born being, or not.

Schools teach what is observed by science, not religion. Don't like it? Then you can move to one of those Muslim countries that honors religion as law.

America is a secular nation, not a theocracy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where I can buy a shitzhu puppy 23 min want a puppy 1
finding a women (May '15) 1 hr Shine 19
I need a GOOD GIRL!!!!! 1 hr Shine 11
Why does industry not come to Boyd and Ashland? 2 hr ffs Ashland 26
It's Made in America Week at the White House 2 hr Shine 47
Tell me 2 hr Shine 1
Love you 2 hr Shine 5

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance