Ephenie

Chesapeake, OH

#107 Aug 25, 2010
I love Jennifer!
Hehehe

Rush, KY

#108 Aug 25, 2010
waldo wrote:
there is a very nice and attractive girl named bobbi jo. I dont know if she still works there or not i havent been there in a few months. I would love to get to know her better.
Bobbi is about the biggest slut in Grayson!!!!!she is married so if she tells you otherwise her husbands name is Cecil!she has three kids I think and she like the married men!!!!!!!!!!I heard she got fired from melininis for sleeping with everone including the owner but I don't know that for a fact!!!!!!watch ladies like I said she likes them married!!!!!
waldo

Mount Pleasant, MI

#109 Aug 25, 2010
She has 3 kids? She just looks like she is 20. Is this the same girl
isither

Ashland, KY

#110 Aug 26, 2010
Is her last name waggoner?
123456789abc

North Wales, PA

#111 Aug 26, 2010
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at the roadhouse i was a hostess for about 9 months and ive been a foodrunner now for about 4 months, ive been there for a year this month are food is great, servers are awesome and no one puts EYE DROPS in your drinks, come on now? eye drops? come up with something better. plus, eye drop would make you sick. unless someone has the biggest bottle in the world there wouldnt be enough to put in a whole tables drinks to make them sick. your dumb.
9+4=13 there are only 12 months in a year
waldo

Fowlerville, MI

#112 Aug 28, 2010
This girl bobbi jo graduated from coal grove in like 2007 is she still there
Sorry

Rush, KY

#113 Aug 30, 2010
waldo wrote:
This girl bobbi jo graduated from coal grove in like 2007 is she still there
The Bobbie I'm referring too does live in Grayson!her last name is waggoner.She's pure slut
waldo

United States

#114 Aug 30, 2010
All I can say is bobbi jo is smokin hot and id wife it
wondering

Ashland, KY

#115 Sep 30, 2010
ate there the other day. anyone know who the new girl is tag said staci i think. beautiful and so nice. i tipped extra haha!! is she single?
Please

Broken Arrow, OK

#116 Sep 30, 2010
wondering wrote:
ate there the other day. anyone know who the new girl is tag said staci i think. beautiful and so nice. i tipped extra haha!! is she single?
why wouldn't you have just asked her, instead of putting her name on topix?
wondering

Ashland, KY

#118 Oct 1, 2010
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
why wouldn't you have just asked her, instead of putting her name on topix?
I didnt see any ring and all i asked was if anyone knows her or if she is single. My daughter was with me and her mother and I have been divorced for over a year now but i dont think its proper to be hitting on a waitress when your daughter is with you at dinner. I'm sorry if you took my intent wrong and apologize and thank you for at least replying without name calling like most do on here. she just seemed really nice guess ill have to go have dinner alone and find out:-)
lookin

United States

#119 Oct 14, 2010
HMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
really, you have seen all the cooks at the roadhouse? i find that a little hard to believe. maybe the one you saw worked in the dish tank cleaning off your plates? i'd like to know what you would look like to go work in a hot kitchen for 10 hour shifts. would you wear your sunday best? don't judge!!!!!!!!!
who's the guy with long hair...his hott
thats right

Charleston, WV

#120 Nov 3, 2010
Amy Hughes is a miserable bitch
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#121 Dec 10, 2010
well sorry to burst your bubble, but there were 4 bobbies that work there 2 girls and 2 guys,and wats it matter whos a slut, quit being a hater, gah so glad i escaped the simpleness and ignorance of the tristate area. good effing riddance hillbilly trash.
just wondering

Ashland, KY

#122 Feb 26, 2011
Who is the big bald guy that works in the kitchen?Anyone KNow him???Is he single?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Yes and Amen 135,078
megan elliott 18 min wouldliketofuck 6
Bobby & John Wayne Steele 1 hr Rick 7
Marathon employees 1 hr Respect 879
Sean hogsten back in jail? 1 hr Kdog 4
Easter egg hunt 2 hr bunny 4
Where's Rocky West? 6 hr Rockys friend 6
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance