Sex offender..owner of tattoo's unlim...

Sex offender..owner of tattoo's unlimited. Beware

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
oooooops

United States

#1 May 17, 2010
Roy Murphy owner of Tattoo's unlimited is a registered sex offender. With a child under the age of 12. Please don't allow your daughters to go to him for peircings or tattoo's. Believe me he's still a pervert of the worst kind.
mr nice guy

United States

#2 May 17, 2010
oh sure we should accept whatever slander anyone posts on Topix as the truth.
Dude

United States

#3 May 17, 2010
Who would let thier child get a tattoo? Especially those in that age group. Idiot!
see to believe

Ashland, KY

#4 May 17, 2010
i dont believe anyone would let there yung'ns get a tattoo or body piercings at that age, and i know that you cant believe everything you hear on this site... but it is true, he is a registered sex offender, and you can view on the registry site...
yea check it out

Salyersville, KY

#5 May 18, 2010
my niece went there she said he is a perv. check it for your self
MMann

United States

#6 May 18, 2010
mr nice guy wrote:
Would you accept the sex offender registry?

http://kspsor.state.ky.us/sor/servlet/SOR...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 May 18, 2010
I know of a couple of women that went there and said he was saying things that made them uncomfortable.
oooooops

United States

#8 May 18, 2010
Dude wrote:
Who would let thier child get a tattoo? Especially those in that age group. Idiot!
Who's the idiot? He went to prison for act on a child under the age of 12. There's all kinda of girls under the age of 18 who get peircings and tattoo's.I didn't say don't take your 12 and under daughters there. Go online and get on the sex offender registry. The truth is there. I guess you approve of these kind of people and I'm sure you don't have children or maybe you registered yourself?
oooooops

United States

#9 May 18, 2010
see to believe wrote:
i dont believe anyone would let there yung'ns get a tattoo or body piercings at that age, and i know that you cant believe everything you hear on this site... but it is true, he is a registered sex offender, and you can view on the registry site...
I didn't say don't let your 12 yr olds go there. That's what he got in trouble for. No woman and especially if you need a parents signature should allow him to touch you.
oooooops

United States

#10 May 18, 2010
mr nice guy wrote:
Go online to the sex offender registry. The truth is there.
Roy M

Roscoe, PA

#11 Jul 3, 2010
My name is Kathy "Kat" Barber. I'm posting as Roy M. just to prove how simple it is to say your someone else here. Apparently someone thinks its funny to get on this site (which until now I have never posted anything on) and talk a bunch of lies and call yourself by someone else. So FOR THE RECORD, I have been to Tattoos Unlimited, I have not EVER said a bad word about Roy Murphy, owner and artist at Tattoos Unlimited. I have never been touched in any inappropriate way, or made uncomfortable by Roy. I was fully aware that he was registered before going in his shop, but my opinion is his only judge is God, not me... That being said, if anyone else would like to say they are me and talk a bunch of lies, go right ahead, I just hope that the Murphy family is aware that I have no reason to go to some website and trash talk someone. Its childish, this site is ridiculous, and no I will not ever be back to post or read anything put on this slanderous site. If you want my opinion, just ask me. Plenty of people that I know will be more than happy to tell you that Roy Murphy is a good man. And thats as far as my opinion will go... So grow up, and find something a little more productive to do with your time.
Like it really really is

United States

#12 Jul 4, 2010
People just post negative things about him because they are jealous that he is a better artist and is always getting a lot of business.
jaman

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2010
he is a child molestor...nobody is jealous....A male friend of mine said he even flirted with him one night...this guy is sick ive said it for years...he is a child molestor...u want tatoo's from that???? I refuse to got there ever....When the daycare was open next to the shop in summit they had a picture of roy on the wall with a warning. Keep representing this sick F*CK, Remember this sexual predators are the only thing that never get better. Where is chirs hanson when u need him. Thats the truth.

Since: Jun 10

Ashland, KY

#16 Jul 4, 2010
I'm curious as to how much more proof one would need, other than the sex offender registry.
Wooly

Cherry Hill, NJ

#17 Jul 5, 2010
Where is tattoos unlimited?
Anonymous

Russell, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2010
where is this place??
eyes open

Richmond, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2010
see to believe wrote:
apparently you have never been to the mall. that's all i'm gonna say here.
So What

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Jul 5, 2010
ShawnOfTheLiberalDead wrote:
I'm curious as to how much more proof one would need, other than the sex offender registry.

Who cares. We just go to see him for tattoos and such not for babysitting.
jaman

Knox City, TX

#21 Jul 5, 2010
he aint touchin me or my family...no love for child molestors....sorry...if you wanna support that u can...

Since: Jun 10

Ashland, KY

#22 Jul 5, 2010
So What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. We just go to see him for tattoos and such not for babysitting.
I think you misunderstood me for somebody that cares about the issue. I was just addressing all the attacks and requests for proof, even though it had already been provided.

If people want to be diddled by a dirty fat man at a tattoo shop, go right ahead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Bigelow 159,428
apd firing officer 38 min scotty 1
Rhonda Copley, is she good? 43 min Mother 5
Trump gives North Korean classified info 1 hr seriously 12
White House leaks 1 hr seriously 19
Trump's "Racist" Immigration Policy 1 hr Average joe 6
famousfotography 2 hr hilarious 7

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages