Yuck

Ashland, KY

#446 Aug 11, 2013
Nancy grace wrote:
Stop grasping at straws. It's not police cover up. It's not gf over up. It's ur friend snapped and is guilty as sin!!
his gf had nothing to do with it..
Unless

Chesapeake, OH

#447 Aug 11, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neutral in this matter and do feel sorry for victims family but I am a firm believer in innocent until PROVEN guilty nobody deserves judged and condemned before the trial
Unless, of course, he CONFESSES. What part of admitting that he did it to the authorities are people not understanding?
friend

United States

#448 Aug 11, 2013
Ok listen and listen carefully. You touched a nerve b@@@@. I cant have kids so that comment was below the belt. Im done with you hillbillies who like to convict a person before they have even stood trial.
Nancy grace

Columbus, OH

#450 Aug 11, 2013
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>his gf had nothing to do with it..
That's what I said!!!!! I was telling him/her to stop blaming all and blame arty boy
The Dude

Chesapeake, OH

#452 Aug 12, 2013
joey wrote:
FRIEND - You sound like you may have been more than just a friend to Quigley and as far as name calling you should practice what you preach I doubt very much you have any knowledge of cj you cant even spell ! you are a low caliber person who appears to be uneducated we don't want to hear anymore about poor Arthur and what a good person he is everyone knows he is the scum of the earth to take that poor helpless womans life the way he did what a brutal monster im sure justice will be served maybe you can go watch when they fry his ass and watch him light up like a Christmas tree and his eyes pop out of his head im sure the devil will welcome him to hell!!!!
I got to know and also so your are reminded that this is Greenup Co 90% of the people in this county are uneducated. What does this have to do with anything or is it your way of throwing a cheap shot?
silent hill

Ashland, KY

#453 Aug 12, 2013
friend wrote:
Ok listen and listen carefully. You touched a nerve b@@@@. I cant have kids so that comment was below the belt. Im done with you hillbillies who like to convict a person before they have even stood trial.
Good. Stay off this topix child abuser. And FYI, your lover convicted himself the night he killed Mary, now get that in your head idiot.
makes sense

Ashland, KY

#454 Aug 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to know and also so your are reminded that this is Greenup Co 90% of the people in this county are uneducated. What does this have to do with anything or is it your way of throwing a cheap shot?
I took it to be in reference to the other poster stating they had a degree in criminal justice. I tend to agree, anyone who has gone through college to get a degree in CJ is #1 not part of the 90% uneducated people you mention and #2 should have a better grasp of grammar and spelling. So it actually has a lot to do with the credibility of that poster.
LILO

Faber, VA

#455 Aug 12, 2013
I wouldn't want this women's death on my conscience .i wonder if this other women feels any guilt ?i feel sorry for the boy with special needs.
seeking truth

Nicholasville, KY

#456 Aug 12, 2013
You know what....i feel sorry for all of you...calling names and spouting insults to people you dont even know. Even Jesus Christ Himself tells us to only cast the first stone if we can count ourselves completely blameless. This is a disgusting situation, but try to remember to first remove the plank from your own eye before trying to remove the speck from someone else's. And to Friend...I'm sorry for the loss you feel in your personal life too....and that someone felt it appropriate to use this forum to add to your pain.
Here we go

Ashland, KY

#457 Aug 12, 2013
seeking truth wrote:
You know what....i feel sorry for all of you...calling names and spouting insults to people you dont even know. Even Jesus Christ Himself tells us to only cast the first stone if we can count ourselves completely blameless. This is a disgusting situation, but try to remember to first remove the plank from your own eye before trying to remove the speck from someone else's. And to Friend...I'm sorry for the loss you feel in your personal life too....and that someone felt it appropriate to use this forum to add to your pain.
Why do you want to bring religion into this? Ask yourself if you would be so willing to forgive if this monster murdered your child, mother, sister etc.
Monsters like him gain 2 things when they go to prison...religion and the ability to play a guitar.
I think you should spread the gospel somewhere else, as this is not the appropriate place.
As for your pity for "friend", she asked for it by being on here, she should have stopped after her first post, knowing how strongly people feel about this matter.
I think a good solution for you and "friend" would be to start your own thread, maybe title it: THE PITY QUIGLEY DUMBA$$E$.
Da King

Russell, KY

#458 Aug 12, 2013
wildflower wrote:
yOU SAY PEOPLE ARE OUT FOR BLOOD YOU JUST CANT GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD HE DID THIS WELL YOUR SO CALLED FRIEND QUIGLEY GAVE MY FAMILY A LIFE SENTENCE WHEN HE TOOK HER LIFE SO WE DO KNOW THE FACTS AND ITS TIME FOR YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT TIME FOR JUSTICE TO BE SERVED I WILL PUSH FOR THE DEATH SENTENCE WHICH IM SURE HE WILL GET
. Slow down. Use punctuation and please stop typing in all Capitol letters. You seem angry as a Quilly!!
WOW

Ashland, KY

#459 Aug 12, 2013
Da King wrote:
<quoted text>. Slow down. Use punctuation and please stop typing in all Capitol letters. You seem angry as a Quilly!!
That is really messed up. You are a full blown mental case.
DENISE

Ashland, KY

#460 Aug 12, 2013
Da King wrote:
<quoted text>. Slow down. Use punctuation and please stop typing in all Capitol letters. You seem angry as a Quilly!!
Are you related to Da neice and Da nephew? You flipping idiot!!
DENISE

Ashland, KY

#461 Aug 12, 2013
da-niece.
silent hill

Ashland, KY

#462 Aug 12, 2013
seeking truth wrote:
You know what....i feel sorry for all of you...calling names and spouting insults to people you dont even know. Even Jesus Christ Himself tells us to only cast the first stone if we can count ourselves completely blameless. This is a disgusting situation, but try to remember to first remove the plank from your own eye before trying to remove the speck from someone else's. And to Friend...I'm sorry for the loss you feel in your personal life too....and that someone felt it appropriate to use this forum to add to your pain.
Don't feel sorry for us, we will not welcome your post either.you and friend can walk the short plank off our topix page.
you3568

Ashland, KY

#463 Aug 12, 2013
She was a dike messing with a chick that had a bf. The dikes gf should feel guilty. Stupid bvvcd! Who cares so much about a dike anyways.
silent hill

Ashland, KY

#464 Aug 12, 2013
you3568 wrote:
She was a dike messing with a chick that had a bf. The dikes gf should feel guilty. Stupid bvvcd! Who cares so much about a dike anyways.
Your jealous because she did not want you!
Jeri

Coraopolis, PA

#465 Aug 12, 2013
you3568 wrote:
She was a dike messing with a chick that had a bf. The dikes gf should feel guilty. Stupid bvvcd! Who cares so much about a dike anyways.
Wow--- what a piece of trash you are!! By the words you just spoke maybe you helped arty boy. If I was a cop I would be looking you up because even if you were not involved in this tragedy... Your defiantly warped enough to do the same thing!! You need to be locked up before your insane mind hurts someone
Ignore them

Ashland, KY

#467 Aug 12, 2013
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
so what she was what's that got to do with what kind of a person she was she was my best friend and my cousin no one deserves to die the way that she did, I bet your family is not perfect either or maybe you have been scorned by a woman who maybe turned to another woman to find what she needed because you could not provide it, but no matter what the case she was a good loving kind hearted person who would do anything for you if it was a family member of yours you would not be saying such things so try to be a little respectful please !!!
People as clueless, insensitive, crass and disgusting as "you3568" do not deserve the courtesy of acknowledging their post. They are intentionally trying to be as outrageous, obnoxious and disgusting as possible in their attempt to get a rise out of people. They thrive on the attention and find it entertaining. Best to ignore them and to not dignify them with a response, they are certainly not worth it. You know the person, they do not, they are just a very sad excuse for a human being.

I did not know your family member, but I'm very sorry for your loss. No one deserves to have their life end like that, except now perhaps the one who killed her.
Wow

Russell, KY

#468 Aug 13, 2013
Jeri wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow--- what a piece of trash you are!! By the words you just spoke maybe you helped arty boy. If I was a cop I would be looking you up because even if you were not involved in this tragedy... Your defiantly warped enough to do the same thing!! You need to be locked up before your insane mind hurts someone
Arty boy?? Man that is messed up!!!!! Call him "Ole Quigster" or the " quig" not arty boy. He wasn't a real sandwich artist!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Moore passed away in 2005 28 min Curious 4
What exactly are these women protesting for? 28 min Harry Cooter 4
ponderosa ridge trailer park (May '16) 40 min Ryan 8
clay stiltner (Mar '10) 50 min Lula 4
Marc brown && JennY Miller? Cheatin azz 52 min Friend 4
Betty or Julia Conley 58 min really 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 158,243
William J Short, MD 13 hr KyRattlerMan 37

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages