Clerk of Court of Common Pleas

D O C K E T S H E E T for 12CR000053

OHIO vs. YVONDA G NICHOLS

12/20/12 FILING
NOTICE OF HEARING.
PRETRIAL CRIMINAL; ON 01/10/2013,@ 10:15AM BEFORE JUDGE
HOWARD H. HARCHA, III

Further reading WtF >>> http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/calendar/

Happy Holiday to you and your pal. I hope the OP sees this! bahahahahhaha!!!!!

Santasbagofcoaf
Santasbagofcoal

Ashland, KY

#27 Dec 24, 2012
WtF >>>Whoopsi

http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/calendar/....

There you go!!
Smokey

New York, NY

#28 Dec 24, 2012
Did they quit selling that fake pot recently?
Horacio

Ardsley, NY

#29 Dec 25, 2012
Yea they quit selling it about a week ago. :-/
Santasbagofcoal

Ashland, KY

#30 Dec 25, 2012
Wtf wrote:
^^^ What an idiot!! I've got my facts straight.. You just hide and watch. Lmao you THINK you know more about her life than you do in you're own hahahahaha!! Can we say stalker lolol
WtF >>>> go elf yourself. ho ho ho
WOW

Ashland, KY

#31 Jan 4, 2013
I have to say i'm glad she finally got busted! She had me arrested awhile back when i was involved with the drugs... Lets just say drug deal gone bad. while i've been to recovery and have been clean now for 31 months, i was involved with her on a regular basis.....I have not been back there nor do i plan to, all the employees know whats going on there. That place is nothing but a drug house covered up with items you might like. I do agree jail is not the best but rehab/recovery is.. As for Dark Wings i think it should be closed! LMAO why you think she or they always had those insence burnig? not to male the store smell good but to cover up the smell of Marijuana when it was smoked in the back.
Shhhh

United States

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Looks like Penny will be sentenced at the end of this month. She's facing 6 months - 2 years in prison
its back

Chesapeake, OH

#33 Jan 21, 2013
Horacio wrote:
Yea they quit selling it about a week ago.:-/
Yea it's back. You can buy it again.
so and so

Broken Arrow, OK

#34 Jan 21, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thought you would like to know, most of the charges was dropped. All she got was some fines.
Lol she had a great Thanksgiving and will have an even better Christmas.. And you will be stuck in your sad little life bashing people for your own mistakes.
Don't look like she's going to have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Since: Jul 11

Ashland, KY

#35 Feb 21, 2013
WOW wrote:
I have to say i'm glad she finally got busted! She had me arrested awhile back when i was involved with the drugs... Lets just say drug deal gone bad. while i've been to recovery and have been clean now for 31 months, i was involved with her on a regular basis.....I have not been back there nor do i plan to, all the employees know whats going on there. That place is nothing but a drug house covered up with items you might like. I do agree jail is not the best but rehab/recovery is.. As for Dark Wings i think it should be closed! LMAO why you think she or they always had those insence burnig? not to male the store smell good but to cover up the smell of Marijuana when it was smoked in the back.
It's nice to hear that you got clean. Congratulations for that. I'm sorry for all the BS that you and others had to go through. It takes a lot of willpower and determination to turn your life around from substances, but as you know..it can be done.

I hope things are still going well for you.

It's unfortunate with all that's going on in Penny's life. Actually, everything is a total mess.

One would think with all the trouble in Ohio - she would have done some "housekeeping" in Kentucky.

Now her picture is plastered on the front page news -- rumors of "out of jurisdiction". Frozen assets and all.

It's too bad. We all make our own way through life. I hope things work out for her, but at this stage of the game -- things aren't looking so good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min CriminalForever 151,738
Apartment suggestions 1 hr landlord 4
pine street Westwood 2 hr Meads Kitten 6
Tiffani Edwards 2 hr Meads Kitten 39
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 3 hr Meads Kitten 1,050
Brittany Robinette aka Roxanne (Apr '15) 3 hr Jameson Tokes 24
J D McQUAID (Jun '10) 3 hr Been there done that 3
Vote NO for alcohol sales in Boyd!!!!!! 4 hr Ashlandsux 134
Heroin bust house, Josh Daniels was there all t... 6 hr Pip Rademaker 15
fairview adminstration 12 hr Yep 67

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages