Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

What ever happened to the Penny Nichols issue?
Jail? Prison? Nothing?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

She's the owner of Dark Wings who was arrested for felony possession of drugs in her Wheelersburg shop.
Wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Mind your own business and leave her alone!

Since: Jun 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

hey, "wtf" it is public knowledge. get over yourself. penny was a do-er and and a dealer and would have her employees use their personal vehicles to transport her "goods" without pay for fuel. you were never told what was in the boxes.
so and so

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

HA WTF! I want it to be my business coz I worked for her and she owes me $$ that I'll never see, which is ok. Just wondered what happened with the charges. Obviously you don't know or you wouldn't be "giving orders" to leave her alone. She has a lot more troubles than me. HA!
so and so

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Wtf wrote:
Mind your own business and leave her alone!
HA WTF! I want it to be my business coz I worked for her and she owes me $$ that I'll never see, which is ok. Just wondered what happened with the charges. Obviously you don't know or you wouldn't be "giving orders" to leave her alone. She has a lot more troubles than me. HA
yooo

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

What's up with the kratom there? Saw the sign
Ponch & Jon

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

zeffra wrote:
She's the owner of Dark Wings who was arrested for felony possession of drugs in her Wheelersburg shop.
Do you often ask a
Ponch & Jon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

zeffra wrote:
I didn't get to finish ....haha
But was saying, Do you always ask a question then answer yourself like you did in these two posts?
so and so

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

what do you care?
Real

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Her real name Is yvonda. http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/calendar/.... case for the drugs is still pending
http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/calendar/....
I guess they gave back her cash and fake drugs

Since: Jun 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

she actually thought she was a "fairy" of sorts...
Maybe

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Maybe she was pretty when she was young, but those days are long past. All a woman like that knows is be used or be a user. She is sad.
Part I

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Any holes there for glory?
so and so

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

When I worked for her, three times she invited me to come party and spend the night at her house. I declined the first two "invitations". When I declined the third "invitation" she fired me -- On Thanksgiving Day over the phone.

oh yeah --

Hey Penny, Happy Thanksgiving! HA!
know

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Penny is a mess. She is a user. Her boyfriend, who passed away,financed her shop..She used to sell drugs on rt 2 at the camp sites. She gets with guys to support her habits. I dont feel jail is the answer but rehab wouldn't hurt. People get sucked into a.life like that and cant get out.
Zeffra

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Real wrote:
Her real name Is yvonda. http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/calendar/.... case for the drugs is still pending
http://www.sciotocountycpcourt.org/calendar/....
I guess they gave back her cash and fake drugs
Thank you.
Wtf

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

so and so wrote:
When I worked for her, three times she invited me to come party and spend the night at her house. I declined the first two "invitations". When I declined the third "invitation" she fired me -- On Thanksgiving Day over the phone.
oh yeah --
Hey Penny, Happy Thanksgiving! HA!
Just thought you would like to know, most of the charges was dropped. All she got was some fines.

Lol she had a great Thanksgiving and will have an even better Christmas.. And you will be stuck in your sad little life bashing people for your own mistakes.
Santasbagofcoal

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thought you would like to know, most of the charges was dropped. All she got was some fines.
Lol she had a great Thanksgiving and will have an even better Christmas.. And you will be stuck in your sad little life bashing people for your own mistakes.
You crack me up Wtf!! bahahahaha !!! Charges dropped ?? I don't think so.
She was arrested and charged with possession of drugs, a second-degree felony. The cops found 5,000 containers of suspected "bath salts" and synthetic marijuana, 168 30-mg oxycodone pills, 85 15-mg oxycodone pills, 76 Xanax pills, 84 Klonopin pills and more than $34,000 in cash.
The Feds and Santa don't like naughty girls like that. They don't get just a little slap on the wrist or a lump of coal in their stocking.
She don't go to court til January or February. So hey WtF ...WTF??? You don't know $hit!--- get your facts straight!!! bahahahahahahah!!!!!!
Wtf

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

^^^ What an idiot!! I've got my facts straight.. You just hide and watch. Lmao you THINK you know more about her life than you do in you're own hahahahaha!! Can we say stalker lolol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

129 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Michael Connelly 3 min Dave 9
Ashland firefighter 8 min ff 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min republiCONS 139,161
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min ChromiuMan 123,236
Chris Stewart, Commissioner 55 min helpful 23
Which Co. Commisioners voted for a larger landf... 58 min helpful 22
Sheriff Candidates (Aug '13) 58 min Sam I Am 585
•••
•••
•••
Ashland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ashland Jobs

•••