Topix is Sorry to Maryann

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Apology

Richmond, KY

#1 Jun 12, 2010
Topix is so sorry if we hurt the feelings of Ashland Ky. girl, Maryann Jacobs!! Maryann Jacobs is a Good girl & Everyone at Topix feels sorry for you.
We all understand that you are very angry at April Bollick & Roy Harper Jr. We understand that you think they are thiefs & liars. Please accept the apology of everyone at Ashland Ky. topix. Please do not shut us down or take us to court for 280000.
You are a Nice Lady, you make Ashland Ky. proud of you!!
We will be sending you a copy of George Jones CD- The Race is On. We will be mailing it to your home within the next two weeks.
Best Wishes to you!! God bless you! We do believe YOU!! Maryann Jacobs- You are TRULY a good person!!
XXX

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2010
Apology wrote:
Topix is so sorry if we hurt the feelings of Ashland Ky. girl, Maryann Jacobs!! Maryann Jacobs is a Good girl & Everyone at Topix feels sorry for you.
We all understand that you are very angry at April Bollick & Roy Harper Jr. We understand that you think they are thiefs & liars. Please accept the apology of everyone at Ashland Ky. topix. Please do not shut us down or take us to court for 280000.
You are a Nice Lady, you make Ashland Ky. proud of you!!
We will be sending you a copy of George Jones CD- The Race is On. We will be mailing it to your home within the next two weeks.
Best Wishes to you!! God bless you! We do believe YOU!! Maryann Jacobs- You are TRULY a good person!!
LMAO
Curious

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Is there something wrong with the person that keeps posting these? Seriously.
Knows your cousins

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2010
I'm not sorry. Like Maryann, I not takeing anethung backe. I nit take bake that Maryann ajcobs is theiv and lire and brought all her topix drama on huraelf. So kiss my ass honey posted that one up and what you think of that one honey. Idot!

280000 settlement from topix. I know how much you wish it would work out, so you could pay for some booty and not have to take it from your dad. You so nasty!!!
lil bit

Addison, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2010
hahaha....u all's going to persion!
apology2

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Along with george jones cd we will be including a copy of the book "Are you a skitzo" and "hooked on phonix". The grand topix apology package will include an all inclusive one night stay at the luxurious Winchester Inn. And it dont stop there. We also will throw in 3 ashland hookers, and one pathways counseler. All you have to do is complete one full sentence that fits the standard of the english language.
Mary nukin futs

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Yaaay Ims excipted and woo gere jones is more awseome. Kitty cat on stove, What me guin to doo, Mei love topics and allwuv yoo pople. satyin coun queer yooo. Preppeller gooes woa woo....damn this crack is good....

“I lol at Junkies”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 14, 2010
Mary likes little boys
lil bit

Addison, NY

#9 Jun 14, 2010
thats not true...Mary likes her daddy and dogs
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 14, 2010
LMAO!! really??? Maryann is full of crap!!
lil bit

Addison, NY

#11 Jun 14, 2010
yes she is...im just saying what she has said in her other posts! so its tru...is that really her on Myspace??? the 50 year old woman???
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 16, 2010
well if so...damn she is ugly!!!
mom

Ashland, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2010
lil bit wrote:
yes she is...im just saying what she has said in her other posts! so its tru...is that really her on Myspace??? the 50 year old woman???
yes that is really her
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#15 Jun 21, 2010
yeah she needs a paper bag...
mom

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 21, 2010
satininacoffin wrote:
yeah she needs a paper bag...
grow up
a mother

Wagoner, OK

#17 Jun 21, 2010
If you all make it to Heaven God will remind you all of the torture you put on this woman she is not in her right mine but she is a child of God she can't help how she is but you will be accountable for wat you are putting her though!! Think about it.
class07

Idalou, TX

#18 Jun 22, 2010
lil bit wrote:
hahaha....u all's going to persion!
persion lolololol funny
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#19 Jun 22, 2010
bahahahaha!!! it never gets old!!
class07

Idalou, TX

#20 Jun 22, 2010
I know i just think persion and i laugh yet i don't know why hahaha
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#21 Jun 23, 2010
I think Maryann got in trouble...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Reeves selling herself on Facebook and ... 13 hr Pork man 15
Tim Stone (Sep '15) 13 hr Nobody 7
Start back up 13 hr Marathon man 6
addiction recovery care scam 14 hr College Student 9
Hookers in Ashland (May '10) 14 hr Decent Choice 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 hr Not religious 148,161
Tip your waitress - waiter 15 hr OSU student 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages