'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182242 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52362 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful you don't hyperventilate and pass out.
I so appreciate your concern!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much but I actually feel just fine!!!!!!!!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52363 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Palin is a retarded Bimbo, and you prefferred her?
I understand exactly how f' ing stupid you are.
Thats why Alaska has a balanced budget, something no democrat ever saw.

GO PALIN!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52364 Oct 9, 2012
Oh my gosh, you all have got to see this. Now even Big Bird doesn't want to be associated with Obama. LOLOLOLOL,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/sesa...

'Sesame Street' Asks Obama Campaign To Take Down Big Bird Ad
Jay

Paris, TN

#52365 Oct 9, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I hadn't really thought about that, but there hasn't been an iota of information about these people. He can't embarrass himself by bringing it up! So very sad!!!!

Well, it's true. The president went on national television to express his deepest sympathy for the family of Trayvon Martin, and started a rash of havoc and hatred that spread like a wildfire across this country - causing nothing but trouble when he announced that if he had a son he would be like Trayvon Martin. Thereafter, the parents of this boy/man appeared on national television pleading for justice for their son.

What if Obama had a son who was like the Seal's that were killed because of their ignoring the pleas of Steven's who said he knew that he was a target for the Al Qaeda and felt his life was in jeopardy? Guess Obama felt Trayvon Martin was more entitled to his verbal recognition than our Navy Seals and our Ambassador Stevens.

Hypocrite!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52366 Oct 9, 2012
Obama illegal campaign! Check this out! Hey you libs, guess what, your liar in chief is going to be exposed before the election! He can't get enough support here in the U.S. he has to get it from China! What a traitor! And all you libs are traitors too!

GAI report exposes Obama campaign accepting foreign donations

http://www.examiner.com/article/gai-report-ex...

A new report obtained by Townhall from the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute [GAI] shows the Obama campaign has potentially violated federal election law by failing to prevent the use of fraudulent or foreign credit card transactions on the official Obama for America [OFA] donation webpage.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...
Big Bird

Heidrick, KY

#52367 Oct 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Did the president address the nation and express his sincere and deepest sympathy for the families and parents of the four who were murdered in the middle east? Who are the wives, parents and children of these men???
Apparently he would rather spend his campaign money on stupid Big Bird ads rather than admit that we were attacked on 9-11 in a pre-planned terrorist attack on our embassy and American citizens. Isn't it interesting how he avoids this issue yet, he found it more significant and timely to address the nation expressing his sincere and deepest sympathy for the family of, and death of, Trayvon Martin.
Pathetic!
I'm richer than Romney and looks like I'll get picked up on one of the 30 Kids networks & make more money $$$$. A deal sorta like what happened with J. Leno & Conan. Thanks for Firing me Mitt!!! I will miss sucking up those big taxpayers dollars through NPR. Obama gona miss'em too. WHooooHooooo.
Sincerely
Big Bird
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52368 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why Alaska has a balanced budget, something no democrat ever saw.
GO PALIN!!!
And it doesn't hurt that Alaska gets $1.93 in federal spending for every $1 paid in federal tax, either. Another red state welfare state.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#52369 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Oh my gosh, you all have got to see this. Now even Big Bird doesn't want to be associated with Obama. LOLOLOLOL,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/sesa...
'Sesame Street' Asks Obama Campaign To Take Down Big Bird Ad
LMAO ROTF

AARP contacted him about his debate comments and asked him to stop referring to them also!!!!!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52370 Oct 9, 2012
LIBERAL, an acronym for

Lying Immature Bisexual Emotionally Retarded Anti-American Leftist
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52371 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
And it doesn't hurt that Alaska gets $1.93 in federal spending for every $1 paid in federal tax, either. Another red state welfare state.
The fact that they don't squander their money like they do in all democrat states probably isn't a factor either. They give what belongs to the citizens of that state, unlike democrat states that take, take, take until there is nothing left to take, which is where this country is at right now. Welcome to economic collapse and social chaos.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52372 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Obama illegal campaign! Check this out! Hey you libs, guess what, your liar in chief is going to be exposed before the election! He can't get enough support here in the U.S. he has to get it from China! What a traitor! And all you libs are traitors too!
A new report obtained by Townhall from the non-partisan Government Accountability Institute [GAI] shows the Obama campaign has potentially violated federal election law by failing to prevent the use of fraudulent or foreign credit card transactions on the official Obama for America [OFA] donation webpage.
Say it aint so !..
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52373 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
LIBERAL, an acronym for
Or a ordiiary person with their brain kicked out .
Big Bird

Heidrick, KY

#52374 Oct 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's true. The president went on national television to express his deepest sympathy for the family of Trayvon Martin, and started a rash of havoc and hatred that spread like a wildfire across this country - causing nothing but trouble when he announced that if he had a son he would be like Trayvon Martin. Thereafter, the parents of this boy/man appeared on national television pleading for justice for their son.
What if Obama had a son who was like the Seal's that were killed because of their ignoring the pleas of Steven's who said he knew that he was a target for the Al Qaeda and felt his life was in jeopardy? Guess Obama felt Trayvon Martin was more entitled to his verbal recognition than our Navy Seals and our Ambassador Stevens.
Hypocrite!
You Go!!!!! Right On!!!! The facts are the facts. Obama is a racist!!! The 4 Americians killed were just privileged white boys??? He can't even talk about. He'd rather borrow money from China to fund Big Bird on NPR than fund a increase in securing our soilders & Embassy's. He Must Go or our country will never recover!!!! If he gets 4 more, at the end of that I can see him smurking knowing he pulled off the biggest Hoax on Americia. Gotcha - white folk!!!!
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52375 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
A need read for everybody .
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52376 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
LIBERAL, an acronym for
If it fits ,wear it !.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52377 Oct 9, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
You Go!!!!! Right On!!!! The facts are the facts. Obama is a racist!!! The 4 Americians killed were just privileged white boys??? He can't even talk about. He'd rather borrow money from China to fund Big Bird on NPR than fund a increase in securing our soilders & Embassy's. He Must Go or our country will never recover!!!! If he gets 4 more, at the end of that I can see him smurking knowing he pulled off the biggest Hoax on Americia. Gotcha - white folk!!!!
Excellent point! What a racist!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#52378 Oct 9, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of us know this is the internet, but thanks for the update.
So I guess you're going to keep that info
in shadowland.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#52379 Oct 9, 2012
Big Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Hoax
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#52380 Oct 9, 2012
Michigander wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that they don't squander their money like they do in all democrat states probably isn't a factor either. They give what belongs to the citizens of that state, unlike democrat states that take, take, take until there is nothing left to take, which is where this country is at right now. Welcome to economic collapse and social chaos.
Apparently, you misunderstood. Alaska gets nearly twice as much money from the federal government as they pay in federal taxes. They're the ones doing the take, take, taking....

(hint, remember the "bridge to nowhere" that Palin was for before she was against?)
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#52381 Oct 9, 2012
I just love this, the new democrat theme song,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wright in jail thinks to Ronnie mcdowell 15 min Knows him 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 137,730
fairview superintendent 40 min ous student 137
Dr. Khan Matin (pathways) (Jul '11) 43 min wow 41
Stop being so childish 1 hr Renae 3
J and Js Restaurant 3 hr watch and see 8
Does anyone know anything about Aimee Perry? (Jul '09) 4 hr Mike 23
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]