now thats a w***e
truth

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 22, 2010
if its the one that lives on railroad street .......yep thats a w*ore
Jessica

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Jun 23, 2010
Shut the hell up you all. That is my cousin.
STFU

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 23, 2010
i agree with jessica! Misty is a nice girl. Whoever posted this is probably just some bitch that is pissed off because of Misty having such a beautiful little girl & also because her babies daddy does love Misty. So Mel, lollol & truth, I know you are the same person posting under a different name. My advice is that you need to get over it & grow up! Misty has settled down & has a good little family started. Grow up & stop being such a jealous evil person!
truth

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 23, 2010
I dont give two cents about her baby or her boyfriend im just stating facts. Its not my fault shes nasty and easy.
truth lies

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2010
just like i said earlier, you are pissed off & just starting lies about my family. I know she is a good girl. Who gives a s--- what someone like you thinks anyway.
Misty

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2010
First of all I wont stoop low enough to reveal the identity of the person who started this... you and I both know who you are and that is all that matters! Second of all if being with 3 people in 7 yrs makes you a whore then I feel bad for the people who are with that many in just 1 yr! I'm sorry that you can't be me - I know I have the man you only wish you had, along with a beautiful baby and a wonderful family I'm sorry it hurts to know that I am loved by the one who want so damn bad but can't get. But honey you need to get over it... It would be horrible to be so unhappy with myself that I have to go spread rumors and bullshit lies to mess up what someone has. That must be one hell of a life - let me tell ya! I'm far from easy, hell even Scott can tell you that. He tried for months! Bottom line is ... you can't break the one who thinks nothing of you so do me a favor and stop wasting your time.
Dr Laura

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2010
Misty wrote:
Second of all if being with 3 people in 7 yrs makes you a whore then I feel bad for the people who are with that many in just 1 yr! I'm sorry that you can't be me - I know I have the man you only wish you had, along with a beautiful baby and a wonderful family I'm sorry it hurts to know that I am loved by the one who want so damn bad but can't get.
I haven't posted anything until now, but I'm just wondering, are you married to your "baby daddy?" If not, why not? Seems like when people love each other that much they make it official, until then you're an unpaid prostitute.
vdt

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jul 6, 2010
Dr. Laura dont you know these people dont get married because then they couldnt get their welfare.their WIC. their HUD Housing. Their medical card and so on and so on..that is why they have babies by different daddies..Love they dont know what it is..that is how they were raised..if they had to work and take care of those kids they wouldnt have them..yep all true..
beck

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Does Misty have a sister
dizzy

United States

#13 Jul 6, 2010
Are you talking about misty murphy from the Hillbilly flee market?
whats it prove

Ashland, KY

#14 Jul 6, 2010
just because people arent married does not mean a thing
Mary Mary Quite Contrary

Richmond, KY

#15 Jul 7, 2010
lollol wrote:
now thats a w***e
you don't have to be married to be committed to one another. A marriage certificate is sometimes the thing that screws up an otherwise good relationship. Misty is a great girl! I've known her since she was 8 years old. She is a nice person & good mom too!
I think someone is jealous of you misty!! Eat your heart out lollol!! Leave Misty alone & quit trying to cause trouble or trouble may just find you. Yes, It is obvious why you posted these lies about Misty.
It's not Mistys fault that Scott doesn't want you!
Dr Laura

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2010
whats it prove wrote:
just because people arent married does not mean a thing
It proves that you are committed to each other. If you were that interested in each other it seems you would make a minimum level of effort to make it official. It's not that difficult and entitles you to all sorts of benefits. That is, if at least one of you works for a living and/or has two pennies to rub together. I just feel like it's taken a lot less seriously if you're not married.
Misty

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 7, 2010
Who is this???
Mary Mary Quite Contrary wrote:
<quoted text>you don't have to be married to be committed to one another. A marriage certificate is sometimes the thing that screws up an otherwise good relationship. Misty is a great girl! I've known her since she was 8 years old. She is a nice person & good mom too!
I think someone is jealous of you misty!! Eat your heart out lollol!! Leave Misty alone & quit trying to cause trouble or trouble may just find you. Yes, It is obvious why you posted these lies about Misty.
It's not Mistys fault that Scott doesn't want you!
Ms all wise

Ashland, KY

#18 Jul 7, 2010
Dr Laura wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted anything until now, but I'm just wondering, are you married to your "baby daddy?" If not, why not? Seems like when people love each other that much they make it official, until then you're an unpaid prostitute.
Dr. Knows nothing.... I've been with my guy for 23 years. We are not married and have raised three wonderful children together. I am definitly not an unpaid prostitute. I work and so does he. Being married is not always the answer. Love and commitment is what makes a family.
jjjjj

Broken Arrow, OK

#19 Jul 7, 2010
i love how everyone seems to think just bc you're young and have a baby, that you have to be on welfare and sucking the government for everything you can. I'm 19, and the only assistance i have is his medical card and wic. I work two jobs and go to college full time, so please dont assume everyone is as government-dependent as you are. k, thx.
jayboy

Ashland, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2010
i think you ppl need to leave misty alone i think she is very sweet women and she takes care of her baby unlike most ppl. ppl like u all is whats a wrong with the world today so why dont u find someone else to talk about like your self oh wait that right theres a million post on here about u i look up to misty she is trying to raise her beautiful daughter so leave her alone and worry about your miserable life
Duh

United States

#21 Jul 15, 2010
jjjjj wrote:
i love how everyone seems to think just bc you're young and have a baby, that you have to be on welfare and sucking the government for everything you can. I'm 19, and the only assistance i have is his medical card and wic. I work two jobs and go to college full time, so please dont assume everyone is as government-dependent as you are. k, thx.
LOLOLOLLLLLL Medical card and WIC, is that it? I live without either, thank you very much. Here's an idea: try not having kids if you can't afford them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ever feel like you will always be alone?? 59 min meee 6
Cynthia Lee /Cynthia Galloway is she trouble ne... 1 hr Tangle28 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 151,880
Kaepernick needs a tampon 2 hr Uhhhh.... 2
49ers player and national anthem 3 hr No clue 1
Professional Transportation, Inc. (PTI) (Apr '11) 4 hr WV wolf 119
Regis salon in Ashland Town Center 5 hr Needanewdo 1

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance