San Mateo, CA

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Where all do they offer gymnastics for my toddler?I think she would really enjoy it.

Lebanon, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2011
I don't remember the name, but in kenova, at the old high school, behind the football field, theres a wonderful place there . Check catlettsburg topix, I'm sure its on there, theres a few kids from there that go, or check the kenova one, I'm sure you can find it. I believe they are still at that location.

South Point, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2011
curious wrote:
Where all do they offer gymnastics for my toddler?I think she would really enjoy it.
It's called Rumble & Tumble. Great place to get ur little one started.

Ashland, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2011
It's was last known as Airbourne tumbling studio. Mike Smith who owned Rumble-N-Tumble sold the gym several years ago and it was renamed.

United States

#5 Mar 19, 2011
My daughter goes to K.C. Diamond out in Boyd County, she loves it, but the other place listed is real good also.. You didn't post where you live, so that might be a deciding factor.
Tumble World

Catlettsburg, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Tumble World it the place to go! good values and Most are either MU coaches or cheerleaders. They have one really good little kids coach but she only teaches one or 2 nights a week. I think her name is Stacey. But a really good teacher. She is a mom herself. My daughter really liked her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larry adams trailer park owner is a homosexual 15 min Chech 5
Kyova mall and the cats 20 min Extra 15
michael curtis???? 24 min Extra 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 173,774
4 star General says Trump guilty of Treason 2 hr Chuck 25
musti preston 2 hr watcher 2
Hillary slips twice coming down stairs in India... 3 hr Mike 10

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages