Black barbers?
white boy

Springfield, NJ

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Need a new place to get my haircut in town. Looking for black barbers. Anybody know of any?
Hated Ashland

Canada

#2 Oct 8, 2012
white boy wrote:
Need a new place to get my haircut in town. Looking for black barbers. Anybody know of any?
I used to live there couldbt find one except melvins hes a good blk barber
wondering

Ironton, OH

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Melvin. Right behind Katie's corner.
yo momma

Ironton, OH

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Definitely Melvin
curious one

Springfield, NJ

#6 Oct 9, 2012
I just went to a beauty shop in the Ashland mall by Verizon cause I had trouble finding a good barber. Chubby dark headed chic lined me up real good. She knows how to use the buzzers
human

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Why does color matter?....you people really need to be more productive with your time .

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Can a good black barber make me look like Morgan Freeman?
slim

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Man Melvin has the hookup does it just the way u want it and hes open all day I didn't have to wait but he edged me up and gave me a skin tight fade, color don't matter but he definitely has skills. These older white barbers don't wanna get with the times and they don't like when u come in with tattoos and piercings but they do an okay job. Also there's a place in ironton they even do head tattoos shave in whatever you want if the moneys right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Black People 2 3 min trin fa feat 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Wisdom of Ages 170,515
Notice you don't hear anything from ISIS? 17 min Otter 8
Why are women so cold and evil? 19 min Otter 26
Remember when Clintons stole the White House fu... 27 min original I hate T... 8
Shan the annoying victim and bum 46 min Tough 2
If you don't know anything about Politics or...... 1 hr Bannon 8
Knipp for Sheriff 21 hr Curious 144

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages