person 1

Greenup, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Does anybody know Dr.Brock?
Is he a good doctor?
Mike

Richmond, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2010
Good dr. Super nice. At least you can understand him as he's not one of the many foreign doc's we have around here.
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2010
He's amazing. Really down to earth and gets to the point. I highly recommend.
Patient

Greenup, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2010
I was a patient there and he is absolutely amazing. I had a 40.00 bill and it went to collections (i was in between jobs)and Lisa in the front office said I could no longer come to the office even though I did pay the bill. I told Dr Brock since my daughter was a patient and he only said he didnt get involved in that part of the office. He is a fantastic Dr and is very down to earth and you couldnt ask for a better guy but Lisa that was in the office is harsh and a tad bit rude. I would love to have him as a Dr again but Lisa has made sure that would not happen.
hmmmmm

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2010
he is a horrible doctor, and very weird
dawn

Rush, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2010
my husband has started going to him and he really likes him, he says he doesn't rush u out of the office like OTHER doctors do
Smartie

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2010
hmmmmm wrote:
he is a horrible doctor, and very weird
Get real, your just pissed because he wont prescribe pain pills. Tell the truth
hmmmmm

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Smartie wrote:
<quoted text>
wtfe
breanna

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 9, 2010
is this dr brock on 29th? he is so full of himself, he has pics of himself shirtless on the wall.he did nothing for me except cus and tell me about how he use to race motorcross.
He has before

Ashland, KY

#11 Aug 9, 2010
Smartie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know if he prescribes pain pills now, but he did at the time my late husband was a patient. From all indications, he seemed like a good doctor that really cared, so I practically begged Dr. Brock not to prescribe him any pain pills because he was an addict that had been in rehab trying to get clean. So, what did he do? He gave him a prescription of "mild" pain pills, 90 of them. You give a struggling addict "mild" pain pills, they are just gonna take more. Needless to say, three days later he was dead. Not saying I necessarily blame the doctor, because it wasn't his fault my husband was an addict, but I do feel that was pretty irresponsible to write that prescription, especially after being informed about the addiction.
hmmmmm

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 9, 2010
My husband had some bloodwork done at Dr Brock's office. We called for weeks trying to get the results. Never got them. My husband had a heart attack due to high cholesterol. Could have been treated if the had let us know.
paitent

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 9, 2010
he is a super dude,and a hell of a doctor...im glad he is my physician. he goes the extra mile!
former patient

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 9, 2010
I would never see him again for several reasons already posted. Arrogance, pushing his vitamins and supplements, also had issue with billing and collections. I tried to pay for over 2 years ($8.00 balance) and office would not let me pay because they didn't have a record of it, only my EOB stated the amount. Then one day a collection notice showed up!!! I blew a fuse and the office had the nerve to tell me the same thing even after I showed them the collections letter. I asked for my records and they didn't want to turn them loose. He's struck on himself without a doubt.
whooa

United States

#15 Aug 10, 2010
some doctors are like that
Curious

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Aug 10, 2010
seriously wrote:
I think he is a great doctor very nice and down to earth. However, he should tell the girl at the front desk to clean up a bit. The first time I was there I thought it must be casual day ... wrong, she dresses like trash everyday. She doesn't fix her hair wear make up and her clothes are not work appropriate. First impresstions are important and she is the first person you see. She needs to clean up a bit and wear work appropriate clothes.
So I have a question??? Does a person have to put on makeup and "fix" her hair to make a good impression on you? I have recently been in his office and the girl up front didnt make a bad impression on me or anyone else who was there when i was from what I can see. yes she didnt have alot of make up on and her hair was in a ponytail but what about that makes it look bad? she had a t-shirt and jeans on but so what, have you seen the doctor he wears the same things? i dont see a problem with it cause from what i can tell she isnt actually interacting with the patients other than signing them in and collecting money? and honestly she seemed nice to me. your interactions with this person should be what you base your impressiom on not because a woman chooses not to wear make up or "fix" her hair rather than wear a pony tail.
breanna

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 12, 2010
the last time I was there they had wkee blasting over the pc. itwas rude to say the least. the staff acts very unprofessional,they wre talkling loud and acting just like he does.I have moved on...
pikeco

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Aug 12, 2010
Patient wrote:
I was a patient there and he is absolutely amazing. I had a 40.00 bill and it went to collections (i was in between jobs)and Lisa in the front office said I could no longer come to the office even though I did pay the bill. I told Dr Brock since my daughter was a patient and he only said he didnt get involved in that part of the office. He is a fantastic Dr and is very down to earth and you couldnt ask for a better guy but Lisa that was in the office is harsh and a tad bit rude. I would love to have him as a Dr again but Lisa has made sure that would not happen.
Maybe Lisa is doing what Dr Brock has told her to do!! people don't seem to understand the office staff can only do what the Doc's tell them to do, they have no other authority than their Doc,, so instead of blaming Lisa who is doing her job , maybe Dr Brock just don't have the balls to tell you his practice protocol...
anonymous

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 12, 2010
Did anyone ever stop and think that Lisa has a boss and was just doing her job? She has a boss just like anybody else WHO WORKS and she does as she's told!! And I'd say that if you would pay your bills and come prepared to the doctors office knowing how much you need to pay at that time, you wouldn't have been turned to collections!!!!!!
anonymous

Broken Arrow, OK

#21 Aug 12, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So I have a question??? Does a person have to put on makeup and "fix" her hair to make a good impression on you? I have recently been in his office and the girl up front didnt make a bad impression on me or anyone else who was there when i was from what I can see. yes she didnt have alot of make up on and her hair was in a ponytail but what about that makes it look bad? she had a t-shirt and jeans on but so what, have you seen the doctor he wears the same things? i dont see a problem with it cause from what i can tell she isnt actually interacting with the patients other than signing them in and collecting money? and honestly she seemed nice to me. your interactions with this person should be what you base your impressiom on not because a woman chooses not to wear make up or "fix" her hair rather than wear a pony tail.
Exactly right, why does a person have to wear makeup or fix their hair when they work in a doctors office especially when alot of people have allergies and that stuff bothers them?
anonymous

Broken Arrow, OK

#22 Aug 12, 2010
Patient wrote:
Lisa only did what she was told by her boss, you better stop and think about that before you pass judgement on somebody!!!!Everybody has somebody over them that they have to take orders from, even you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brewerthekidlover 4 min Curious 89
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min CriminalsForever 149,671
corruption in the courts 8 min sure 141
Bellefonte Country Club (Jan '15) 9 min The Original JoJo 106
fairview 14 min The Original JoJo 11
Swingers, cucks and shared wives 15 min dumplin 6
Police violence in Ashland 23 min Tosh 48
newbuckly homoside 27 min fyi 62
W T F is going on New Buckley 4 hr Pip Rademaker 17

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages