First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Ashland, KY

#45 Oct 5, 2012
whick girl wrote:
<quoted text><----Hey Blowrod, It takes darn near an Act of CONGRESS to obtain an IP addy, The Iservices companys do not like to do that TOO much trouble
Lol thats funny but so true.Your lucky if they will lift a finger to sign the correct paper work when you've taken care of your fines at the court house.Trust me I know.So to even begin to imagine ANYONE up there taking up anymore of their time to pull up ip addresses is ubsurd,matter of fact it's unheard of.

Since: Oct 12

Ashland, KY

#46 Oct 5, 2012
yMe000 wrote:
The world would be better off with more of these drug dealers and pillheads getting ratted out.
And some of y'all just crack me up. You talk big, but in real life, you're all talk. It's easy to be tough behind your keyboard.
I am just curious that if these people know these drug dealers & rats as well as they seem to know them because of how they talk about them,then obiviously they must hang around them right?So doesn't that make some of these people that are talking about them just as bad?I don't know any of these dealers or rats people are talking about nor do I want to.
Hoe no

Roanoke, VA

#47 Oct 5, 2012
Well wrote:
Then you need to google topix lawsuits. The end is near for people who post 1st and last names on here with slanderous remarks
Check it out my friend there is nothing anyone can do about ip addys or courts and stuff. The reason I know is I've been in court over my name being slandered. On topix for over a yr now and not jack sh!t has been done. I lost my job and I had to move from ky because of all the lies being told on here. I have a 3 million dollar law suit going on and it's taken forever to get it removed from topix. Only one of the forums with my name on it has been removed. I had my husbands ex girlfriend put my name on at least 5 different forums. They were all lies. There was very little truth about any of it. So if u plan on sueing then u sld have the best lawyer and plan on waiting about a year. Pretty much it's Like topic will agree to remove all of the forums ASAP but no ip addys yet! I was promised that I will meet my accuser once and for all and yes they will go to jail for quit some time. Slander without showing yourself is a class b mist and is punishable up to 2 to 5 yrs in prison. Yes it's a law boys and girls. Better watch it.
Carl

Catlettsburg, KY

#48 Oct 5, 2012
Amy Black is the biggest and the nastyest one i have ever knew..

Since: Oct 12

Greenup, KY

#49 Oct 5, 2012
Sad thing is even though someone gets sentenced to 2-5yrs they will not do that time in jail.On a 2yr sentence they will only serve 4months of it before they can get parole.Now they have HIP and MRS now to now allow inmates do their time at home.Just because it says they can get 2-5 doesnt mean thats what they will actually get it can be anywhere up to that.A woman just od her 5month old baby & only received a yr for it which she will only serve 2months or less before getting out on parole.sad but true
Idiots

Ashland, KY

#50 Oct 6, 2012
The people who get mad for getting narced on crack me up. You were doing something illegal!!! It is illegal for a reason. No matter who told you will eventually get caught. I will never understand why people want to deal or do drugs. Get a job!!

Since: Oct 12

Ashland, KY

#51 Oct 6, 2012
First of all I do not do drugs nor do I sell drugs but I still don't like a narc.People can narc on you for other things,not just over drugs.I believe when someone big enough to do the crime then they should be big enough to do the time without taking someone else down with them just to get out.Also on the flip side thats the chance you take in dealing drugs.
Lilly22

Richmond, VA

#52 Oct 6, 2012
WowReally38 wrote:
First of all I do not do drugs nor do I sell drugs but I still don't like a narc.People can narc on you for other things,not just over drugs.I believe when someone big enough to do the crime then they should be big enough to do the time without taking someone else down with them just to get out.Also on the flip side thats the chance you take in dealing drugs.
Wow you seem to stick your nose in every fourm on ash topic. You must have a lame life. I know who you are! You give yourself away with some of the things you say. Marking is all bad I agree but it looks as though your one yourself . Because you go around topix slandering everybody you read about. Grow the fu(k up stupid girl.
in the know

Ashland, KY

#53 Oct 6, 2012
Paul done his time,so why the hell would he narc if he didn't get a break.He wouldn't do it anyway,OH But you will,dumbass
WowNotReally

Richmond, VA

#54 Oct 6, 2012
WowReally38 wrote:
First of all I do not do drugs nor do I sell drugs but I still don't like a narc.People can narc on you for other things,not just over drugs.I believe when someone big enough to do the crime then they should be big enough to do the time without taking someone else down with them just to get out.Also on the flip side thats the chance you take in dealing drugs.
Donna Moore Scarberry
josh

United States

#55 Oct 7, 2012
Kyle Daniel Brewer on Bath Ave.
Crystal Meth

New York, NY

#56 Oct 7, 2012
Opie is narcing left and right to keep his ho out of jail
never

United States

#57 Oct 7, 2012
www.GetvipNews[dot]com/newest- narc-in-ashland
One Who Knows

Ashland, KY

#58 Oct 7, 2012
One who knows wrote:
Thats right im a narc. lol any one can post as "One who knows". people kill me with the bs
Really - Sounds like some people are just a little paranoid. Perhaps the result of drug use or maybe because they know what they are doing is wrong and feel guilty?
wow

Murrysville, PA

#59 Friday Jan 23
shawn perry nark wrote:
biggest tries to get in just to get you , got caught are you all dumb the od s an the pills the police have of his....bags even his brother knew said beware to alll
Yeah Shawn perry works that's one hundred percent he's scum and forty who lives at home on Caroline Dr with his parents he should've been the one who went and I say if their parents could've chosen he would've been the one who od
big time

Ashland, KY

#60 Friday Jan 23
Matt Abrams,still snitchin.used to be sadlers bud till he snitched on him too.
Shawn Perry

Ashland, KY

#61 Saturday Jan 24
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Shawn perry works that's one hundred percent he's scum and forty who lives at home on Caroline Dr with his parents he should've been the one who went and I say if their parents could've chosen he would've been the one who od
Hey Brad Lewis, name one person that Shawn has gotten in trouble? Bet you can't! You're a lying piece of shit that does nothing but narc on ppl then turn around and sale drugs outta your mansion right beside a school! You are truly a waste of oxygen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 133,289
Ashland, KY Police go Digital? 5 min Watcher 14
Help clean up Topix 18 min Aaron 64
where is the fire? 20 min Mark Klein 2
Chris Childers 32 min curious 4
Local Jobs with On Site Daycare? 1 hr SOS 1
John Nathaniel Cannon 2 hr listen 5
Bellefonte Country Club 6 hr TaxMan 42
Ashland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 am PST

Yahoo! Sports10:56AM
NFL sportsmanship award to honor Rooney
NFL10:58 AM
Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers heading for new contract
ESPN11:49 AM
Steelers security chief's dual roles debated
NBC Sports 1:18 PM
Blount happy with Patriots after rocky time with Steelers
Bleacher Report 6:12 PM
5 Mistakes Steelers Can't Repeat in Offseason