Foul out? Just leave the gym!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bad

Broken Arrow, OK

#74 Feb 12, 2013
Ballet wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention that benching the King boys would give an opportunity for your kid to play. Your nothing more than a rebel rouser with a bad case of sour grapes. How about you confront them in person and call them thugs instead of hiding behind your fake names.
Hey "Ballet" how about you stop sucking azz, and so what if a WW kid wants to play, they should. You are probably one of the thugs from Huntington!! Go back where you came from. ASAP!!!!
Wlgc

Whitney, TX

#75 Feb 12, 2013
Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "Ballet" how about you stop sucking azz, and so what if a WW kid wants to play, they should. You are probably one of the thugs from Huntington!! Go back where you came from. ASAP!!!!
All kids that go to fairview are westwood kids and fairview kids they are a family school so be quiet you idiots
Bad

Broken Arrow, OK

#76 Feb 12, 2013
Wlgc wrote:
<quoted text>
All kids that go to fairview are westwood kids and fairview kids they are a family school so be quiet you idiots
You are wrong "WLGC" not all Fairview kids are WW kids, most are out of district kids.....it's thugs like you coming across the river taking there playing time, so as I said before, go back where you came from. No one needs you here. Bye Bye Thugs!!
Notww

Ashland, KY

#77 Feb 12, 2013
Wlgc wrote:
<quoted text>
All kids that go to fairview are westwood kids and fairview kids they are a family school so be quiet you idiots
Don't think so ole buddy. Bad kids don't need to be brought in for any reason!! Got it!
Brad

Potomac, MD

#78 Feb 13, 2013
Wlgc wrote:
<quoted text>
All kids that go to fairview are westwood kids and fairview kids they are a family school so be quiet you idiots
You would be the idiot here....47% of the students at Fairview are from out of district - so that would make your statement slightly false
Kevin

Nicholasville, KY

#79 Feb 13, 2013
Vote Yes!
Brad

Potomac, MD

#80 Feb 13, 2013
Funny how many non-residents are out campaigning to Vote No....
ummm

Chesapeake, OH

#81 Feb 13, 2013
Bad wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong "WLGC" not all Fairview kids are WW kids, most are out of district kids.....it's thugs like you coming across the river taking there playing time, so as I said before, go back where you came from. No one needs you here. Bye Bye Thugs!!
You don't even know the boys from Huntington. They're not bad kids at all. You didn't see them acting like that during football season did you??
you are wrong

Coraopolis, PA

#82 Feb 13, 2013
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even know the boys from Huntington. They're not bad kids at all. You didn't see them acting like that during football season did you??
They are bad kids and bully the other kids in the school, get by with it even when it is brought to the attention of teacher, coach or principal because of who they are and they play sports. They can do what they want knowing nothing will be said to them. I have seen it happen with my own eyes.
Wlgc

Whitney, TX

#83 Feb 13, 2013
You guys are idiots everyone one of you. If it wasn't for out of district kids school be closed, no state title appearance, no good sport programs, no act score improvements. Your homes be worth nothing if no school there so quit bitching!
you are wrong

Coraopolis, PA

#84 Feb 13, 2013
Wlgc wrote:
You guys are idiots everyone one of you. If it wasn't for out of district kids school be closed, no state title appearance, no good sport programs, no act score improvements. Your homes be worth nothing if no school there so quit bitching!
Don't get me started on testing. The kids from Fairview are way behind other schools. It may look good on paper but when they get to college they are lost and have to take classes to get caught up. I have a friend at Actc and she says our kids in her classes have a much harder time than other kids in the area. I wish people would quit taking up for the sports programs and start making the people in charge do the job they are there to do. We all know there is plenty people to do that. If you are a friend or related they will make you a job. They could cut back there and save lots of money.
ummm

Flatwoods, KY

#85 Feb 13, 2013
you are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get me started on testing. The kids from Fairview are way behind other schools. It may look good on paper but when they get to college they are lost and have to take classes to get caught up. I have a friend at Actc and she says our kids in her classes have a much harder time than other kids in the area. I wish people would quit taking up for the sports programs and start making the people in charge do the job they are there to do. We all know there is plenty people to do that. If you are a friend or related they will make you a job. They could cut back there and save lots of money.
What the coaches get paid is not that much. They do it for the kids and doing something they love. In the big picture of things what coaches get paid is change.
DT Express

Ashland, KY

#86 Feb 13, 2013
This is the first, and LAST time I'll ever b on this stupid site. Every one, including me this one time, really does need 2 get a life. This is so stupid and immature. All of U that visit this site and comment on a regular basis R really in need of a life. U ALL sound like a bunch of hill jacks. No one really cares what any if U think. U only make yourselfs sound ignorant and simple. Get lives people, and get with it. U ALL need 2 represent or area in a more intelligent way, 4 some of U it will B hard. But plz try, our minds depend on it.
Hilljack

Chesapeake, OH

#87 Feb 14, 2013
DT Express wrote:
This is the first, and LAST time I'll ever b on this stupid site. Every one, including me this one time, really does need 2 get a life. This is so stupid and immature. All of U that visit this site and comment on a regular basis R really in need of a life. U ALL sound like a bunch of hill jacks. No one really cares what any if U think. U only make yourselfs sound ignorant and simple. Get lives people, and get with it. U ALL need 2 represent or area in a more intelligent way, 4 some of U it will B hard. But plz try, our minds depend on it.
Yep we are a bunch of dumbazzes without a life. We just need to leave the little thugs alone.
dumb

Catlettsburg, KY

#89 Feb 14, 2013
^ westwood should be so proud.
BITH

Chesapeake, OH

#90 Feb 14, 2013
Has anyone seen the article that they are borrowing money to rework the football field. Lol they are wanting to raise tax for lord knows what but yet they are gonna borrow money for the football program. This school or I should say the ones running it are pathetic, what kind of example are they setting. Accepting kids that had been exiled from basically the whole state for being bad but let's bring them in cause they have athletic talent.
logic

Catlettsburg, KY

#91 Feb 14, 2013
Wlgc wrote:
You guys are idiots everyone one of you. If it wasn't for out of district kids school be closed, no state title appearance, no good sport programs, no act score improvements. Your homes be worth nothing if no school there so quit bitching!
People are stirring the pot because there is one to be stirred and I'd wager that a great deal of it is coming from outside of WW. We have without question made ourselves a laughing stock.
KY Kid

Ashland, KY

#92 Feb 15, 2013
Big ole eaglet, or do U mean BIG OL'DUMBASS?! The magic word U said it yourself (KID). Leave the kids alone, gay or straight they R just that, kids. U should never comment on another persons kids. If ur any kind if a mature adult @ all, U should know that. So next time U fill the need to sound stupid, leave the KIDS out if it... U big Ol' dumb ass.
what it is

Whitney, TX

#93 Feb 15, 2013
sounds like they need coac h knight to get that ship in order, What else would you expect from that place. i don't even like to drive thru that area/
Wlgc

Whitney, TX

#94 Feb 16, 2013
Great school and great place quit your bitching ram fans get better and if you in westwood bitching shame on you! Vote no tuesday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mansbach metal (May '12) 4 min good riddance 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min CriminalForever 159,597
So tell me how is Trump Racist 37 min Common sense 1
Steak & Shake Hottie or Thot? 38 min Izy 12
Trump's "Racist" Immigration Policy 43 min Common sense 15
reparations for African American people 51 min Common sense 199
Iron Order MC Club House (Jun '13) 1 hr Real biker 27
AK Ashland 1 hr Priceless 41
Ambassador 16 hr WOT 83

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages