just wondering

Ironton, OH

#1 Aug 25, 2014
So how was it?
Rumor has it that things got pretty wild
BeachBlonde

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2014
You know how those Bellefontinians get with their parties. Mike Lite was sucking off Chip Miller, and Brad Hampton was making love to Shiela Rhodes on top of a table.
pitiful

United States

#4 Aug 26, 2014
You people are disgusting. Lobster Fest is an event to raise money for a very deserving charitable organization. Safe Harbor helps a lot of women get out of domestic abuse situations and this benefit enables them to keep doing that. Shame on you for trying to make into something ugly.
please

United States

#6 Aug 26, 2014
It is ugly, food sucked and that money does not go to all the woman in the place. It is a great thing if it was done right and used for the right thing. It's just an other excuse for the rich to get drunk fight and do what they want. Plus the venue is the worst place in town and the food is not to any par, my lobster was so watery that we sent it back then half the ppl didn't even get what they ordered.
Curious

Ashland, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2014
What about men in abusive relationships? what about the men that go to work and their wife will stay at home and do nothing or maybe "ho" around, what about the wives or girlfriends in those relationships that are druggies, and even though they are not that strong they mentally and spiritually abuse the man. Why is it that women are protected by law.
A man, no man calls the police on their wife even when she hits him or threatens and harasses him.
What about the women that drain their checking account, she doesn't want to work or to be held accountable for anything. Then there is the women that gets pregnant by every man she meets, and she wants any man to take care of her and other men children.
Domestic abuse is awful, mental and spiritual abuse is worse, and women do that to there husbands and boyfriends daily. A man will forgive and forget, whereas a women she will remember and and harbor and will plot and seek revenge until the day she dies.
please

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2014
What happen to being a man with balls and a backbone. Woman can only take what we allow, they r the weaker sex and I don't care if it makes them mad. As a man we need to be head of house and pay attention to your woman treat her right and allow only access to stuff of yours you feel safe allowing her to be around. Trust is earned to given. If she does it to you once don't be a idiot and keep letting her back that's called balls and backbone or (being a real man) lol I love topics it's a day maker
ShameShame

Fairfield, OH

#9 Aug 27, 2014
Ok Caveman, go back to your cave! The weaker sex?? Do you really believe that?
please wrote:
What happen to being a man with balls and a backbone. Woman can only take what we allow, they r the weaker sex and I don't care if it makes them mad. As a man we need to be head of house and pay attention to your woman treat her right and allow only access to stuff of yours you feel safe allowing her to be around. Trust is earned to given. If she does it to you once don't be a idiot and keep letting her back that's called balls and backbone or (being a real man) lol I love topics it's a day maker
Bellefontian

Ironton, OH

#11 Aug 27, 2014
Food was absolutely horrible. Whyyyyyyyyyyy am I stupid enough to think that BCC will eventually get it right. At least we were able to have fun listening to the women trash each other.
They have recieved the last $$$ from me. Sad that someone couldn't have stepped in to save that place before it got to this.
please

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2014
ShameShame wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Caveman, go back to your cave! The weaker sex?? Do you really believe that?
Yes I do believe that and they can still save the club by learning to do what's right with employees
Bellefontian

Ironton, OH

#13 Aug 27, 2014
please wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do believe that and they can still save the club by learning to do what's right with employees
I'm all ears. I have my opinion as we've been members for 22 years. We've see the good and the bad. Past couple of years the Grill Room has become a joke!
What's your take? Who should go or ?
please

Ashland, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2014
First of all why do you have a GM and a executive chef that's retarded. Then starting actually paying the ones that still work there problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 148,100
Protesters waving Mexican flag on Los Angeles ... 5 min Being honest 1
Transgenders in girls locker room 25 min real world 38
Mayor's debate 1 hr Bring Back Ashland 8
Sarah Stephens (Jan '14) 1 hr yep 4
does anyone in ashland have a hot mailman like ... 2 hr Just curious 8
Could two employees cheat inside KDMC? 3 hr KDMC 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages