LMAO

Ashland, KY

#23 Jul 5, 2010
xlyricx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
it never gets old
I laugh every single time
For real I do to what makes it even funnier is that now I look for typos on topix.. I found one on a Catlettsburg topix reguarding Tina Hughes.. some guy was singing her praises and said " This twon sux" I just had to comment and ask what and where is a twon... lol nothing beats persion ... and to top it off someone is calling themselves Persion Guard..lol
so simple

United States

#24 Jul 6, 2010
Why are people talking such sour words toward a person that has a slow. There is a lot of people that upset me in the world and I do complain about it, but I do it within my own four walls of my house. But come on people she has mental issues. It is sad that you have loweres yourself to attack some with disabilities. If she worked with you and you acted such a way toward her omg she would legally own your ass. So u better tread lightly bc no matter what she says or acts she is disabled.
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#25 Jul 6, 2010
so simple wrote:
Why are people talking such sour words toward a person that has a slow. There is a lot of people that upset me in the world and I do complain about it, but I do it within my own four walls of my house. But come on people she has mental issues. It is sad that you have loweres yourself to attack some with disabilities. If she worked with you and you acted such a way toward her omg she would legally own your ass. So u better tread lightly bc no matter what she says or acts she is disabled.
I am not making fun of Mary Ann I have been laughing at other people for repeating the word persion, I don't even know where persion originated from, just thught it was funny.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#26 Jul 6, 2010
so simple wrote:
don't read the topic then
we are laughing about a word..get over it
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#27 Jul 6, 2010
xlyricx wrote:
<quoted text>
don't read the topic then
we are laughing about a word..get over it
I guess we need to find a new twon on topics before we go to perison.... and what the hell does working with someone have anything to do with a law suit..

Location hidden

#28 Jul 6, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> I guess we need to find a new twon on topics before we go to perison.... and what the hell does working with someone have anything to do with a law suit..
lol
who knows
some people in this twon are just crazy
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#29 Jul 6, 2010
xlyricx wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
who knows
some people in this twon are just crazy
I guess thats the price you pay for living in small twon America

Location hidden

#30 Jul 6, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> For real I do to what makes it even funnier is that now I look for typos on topix.. I found one on a Catlettsburg topix reguarding Tina Hughes.. some guy was singing her praises and said " This twon sux" I just had to comment and ask what and where is a twon... lol nothing beats persion ... and to top it off someone is calling themselves Persion Guard..lol
The Catlettsburg forum is funny..
I was reading that Tina Hughes topic and Katrina I'm shockedd she call spell her own name

Location hidden

#31 Jul 6, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> I guess thats the price you pay for living in small twon America
Hahaha yea
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#32 Jul 6, 2010
xlyricx wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catlettsburg forum is funny..
I was reading that Tina Hughes topic and Katrina I'm shockedd she call spell her own name
It embarasses me bad for them I think before Tina went to jail she used to nod out on the computer..
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#33 Jul 7, 2010
stop it stop it or ill put you all in persion!
lil bit

Addison, NY

#34 Jul 7, 2010
satininacoffin wrote:
stop it stop it or ill put you all in persion!
lmfao....true or we all will owe Maryann Jacobs $75!

Location hidden

#35 Jul 7, 2010
lil bit wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao....true or we all will owe Maryann Jacobs $75!
lmfao or both
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#36 Jul 7, 2010
lol..bahahahahahaha..

Location hidden

#37 Jul 7, 2010
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> It embarasses me bad for them I think before Tina went to jail she used to nod out on the computer..
They're all a big hot mess
LMAO

Ashland, KY

#38 Jul 7, 2010
I believe they are cornchildren.. anybody that bad off has to be inbred.. Thats apparently why that twon sux.. lol
lil bit

Addison, NY

#39 Jul 7, 2010
yes they are! the parents and the kids are all f*cked up and nasty as f*ck

Location hidden

#40 Jul 7, 2010
lil bit wrote:
yes they are! the parents and the kids are all f*cked up and nasty as f*ck
I don't know them
but looking at that forum I could just tell they were all trash
satininacoffin

Richmond, KY

#41 Jul 7, 2010
okay thats it i'm calling my unlce who is a persion guard and he will put you all away for good!!

Location hidden

#42 Jul 7, 2010
satininacoffin wrote:
okay thats it i'm calling my unlce who is a persion guard and he will put you all away for good!!
ok just don't take my George Jones cd too
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min -Christopher Jarvis 165,731
TOPIX...A Place to Exchange Ideas or a Farce???... 1 hr Senior citizen 2
Bull in China Shop 1 hr Senior citizen 1
Anyone know a Cassidy? (Nov '14) 2 hr WHOSDELETINGMYCOM... 5
Weak Trump 4 hr Ihatetrump 16
Big Sandy Rt. 60 Summit 6 hr Grow a p as ir 2
Booker T. Washington High School 6 hr In the past 5

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages