Boyd County Baseball?
BC Fan

Campbellsville, KY

#144 Feb 16, 2010
This will be the best season since 2001. Jody was a want to be. Ramsey was teaching him when he played.You people need to get a clue. This is the best Boyd will ever be.Going to win state.
Who-dey

Ashland, KY

#145 Feb 17, 2010
As much as I love Brandon Ramsey, Jody Hamilton was not taught by him. It was the other way around I'm afraid. TRUST ME!!!! I do like your enthusiasm that Boyd County baseball is going to be strong once more. I agree with that part.
c of 1986

Middletown, OH

#146 Feb 18, 2010
Who are their good players this year?
King

Chesapeake, OH

#147 Feb 20, 2010
I had tried out today and did not make the team and the kids that was out there did good but i looked 10 times better than them and pitched the best out of everyone there and they told me i was 2 seconds behind wtf is that a bunch of shit or what i think they need to pick the good players not who coach who is humping the shit out of just so there kid can be on the team when he sucks balls and Salisbury's are a bunch of bitches they cant play baseball worth shit its just cuz his daddy sucks ass for him to be on there.
acl

Flatwoods, KY

#148 Feb 21, 2010
c of 1986 wrote:
Who are their good players this year?
This person is sick!!!
bcplayer

Flatwoods, KY

#149 Feb 21, 2010
they have alot of good players. petit is the man on the team. really good player. cody will be the best pitcher by far and petit can pitch.
gcplayer

Russell, KY

#150 Feb 27, 2010
BC Fan wrote:
This will be the best season since 2001. Jody was a want to be. Ramsey was teaching him when he played.You people need to get a clue. This is the best Boyd will ever be.Going to win state.
500 at best
WOW

Ashland, KY

#151 Feb 27, 2010
Trey should be all american in baseball, heck he played Less than half a game in dist. basketball tourney and made all tourney team.
Who-dey

Ashland, KY

#152 Feb 27, 2010
I'm not going to sit here and tell you they are going to win 30 games or something crazy, but I think they will start to get things on the right track again. Let's not forget that even though they have been down the last two years, they still won district and had good showings in the regional tournaments. However, this year with no sectional tournament, I believe they will be in the state tourney once again. Greenup and East should be pretty good as well. It should provide for some good baseball come spring!!!!!!!!!!
putmeincoach

Russell, KY

#153 Feb 27, 2010
WOW wrote:
Trey should be all american in baseball, heck he played Less than half a game in dist. basketball tourney and made all tourney team.
What a joke this is, a know talent can't score so called basketball player. And everyone wonders what is wrong with BC sports. BC sports is one big joke....
gcplayer

Russell, KY

#154 Feb 27, 2010
Who-dey wrote:
I'm not going to sit here and tell you they are going to win 30 games or something crazy, but I think they will start to get things on the right track again. Let's not forget that even though they have been down the last two years, they still won district and had good showings in the regional tournaments. However, this year with no sectional tournament, I believe they will be in the state tourney once again. Greenup and East should be pretty good as well. It should provide for some good baseball come spring!!!!!!!!!!
like i said 500 at best. come spring we will see who is right. baseball at boyd county will never be what it was with jody h. see ya soon,you 500 bb team.
Whatever

Ashland, KY

#155 Feb 28, 2010
I agree with who-dey. I am not going to sit here and try to predict wins and losses, however I believe bc will be better than 500. But if you want to start talking about down teams. It's the whold 16th region in baseball. Greenup has been the team to beat the last 3 years although they laid an egg against East Carter and then Boyd County followed suit but none of these teams even compare to the late 90's and early 2000's teams of Boyd County. If any team in this region the last 5 years would have played Boyd County (especially in 2000 and 2001) It would be a total massacre and not even a baseball game. Those bc teams would have laughed them all off the field. Now...the past is the past so...we'll see what happens this year in 2010??????????
bcfan

Russell, KY

#156 Mar 20, 2010
well give us something to go bye. still a 500 baseball team.!@!!!!
KWJ

Clarkson, KY

#157 Mar 21, 2010
So far they have slaughterd both teams they have scrimaged they Beat them like 19-2 and 15-8
Paintsville and Hazard
KRBC

Russell, KY

#158 Mar 21, 2010
I wish the the boys the best of luck for the upcoming season. Lets go Boyd!!!!!!!!!!
Bcfan

Broken Arrow, OK

#159 Mar 30, 2010
Go #4 Cody clark!!!!
greenup

Russell, KY

#160 Jun 21, 2010
Boyd co. baseball is a joke. know pitching at all. Still a 500 baseball team. You guys suck and alway will.
BCHS

United States

#161 Jun 22, 2010
greenup wrote:
Boyd co. baseball is a joke. know pitching at all. Still a 500 baseball team. You guys suck and alway will.
BC was 25-11 dumbass. Greenup was 26-17. They had a hard fought game in the region against each other. I congratulate both teams on a good season.
Right

Rush, KY

#162 Jun 22, 2010
The only reason to say it was a hard fought game is because both teams were average at best. Greenup tried every way to give the game away but Boyd wasn't talented enough or coached well enough to take advantage.
Stud

Charleston, WV

#163 Aug 8, 2010
I hope thats not Jamie Alcorn commenting on anything.. He's a pathetic person.. He wasnt even any good at football and he thinks he can make anything any better. He needs to crawl back under the rock he came from..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 16 min cintAs 763
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Lucy 138,148
Marshall Smith sent here to shut Ak down 38 min The Realist 14
movies 10 Ashland ky 47 min allison 3
willing to hand out the====D 52 min henry hoe handle 2
download the app Grindr 55 min AshlandTomcat 2
Hookers in Ashland? 56 min henry hoe handle 2
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]