Boyd County Baseball?
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Former player

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Anyone know whats going on with program?
I hear that politicsis playing a big role in program.
haha

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 1, 2009
ya think?
thats all the baseball system is!
Former player

#3 Apr 2, 2009
Why are they letting this go on? When I played it was who could play good not all the politics.
ssshhhhdonttell

Butler, PA

#4 Apr 2, 2009
Former player wrote:
Why are they letting this go on? When I played it was who could play good not all the politics.
Because the Salisbury's prob didnt have a kid playing when you played.
bahahaabha

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Apr 2, 2009
you know it !
Former player

#6 Apr 3, 2009
No were not around.Why don't people stand up and say something?
usetobe

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Apr 3, 2009
Its the payers not players that make the teams at boyd co.
Just Curious

Russell, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2009
Anyone no how team did while down at spring training. That is sad if payers are taking over the program.Why don't people stand up and say something?????????
sniper

Ashland, KY

#9 Apr 6, 2009
I dont know what is worse....the parents crying and making drama, or the high school kids making drama. Let the kids play ball, and if you dont have anything nice to say about something then you should keep it to yourself. Sounds like a bunch of cry babies to me.
sniper

Ashland, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2009
they were 3-4 in florida.
jamie

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 6, 2009
And people wonder why BC sports is so bad right now, why would anyone want to get involved and be crucified for trying to help. Its kind of funny that you rarely see posts like these from other schools from around the region. Maybe a whole lot of people should sit back and do some soul searching, look in the mirror, and see what you can do to help and not hurt the whole BC sports program. Right now BC sports and its fans are the laughing stock of the region because of stupid stuff like this.
FAN

London, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2009
jamie wrote:
And people wonder why BC sports is so bad right now, why would anyone want to get involved and be crucified for trying to help. Its kind of funny that you rarely see posts like these from other schools from around the region. Maybe a whole lot of people should sit back and do some soul searching, look in the mirror, and see what you can do to help and not hurt the whole BC sports program. Right now BC sports and its fans are the laughing stock of the region because of stupid stuff like this.
HEY I TOTALLY AGREE . IS THIS JAMIE ALCORN?
LIonPride

Coal Center, PA

#13 Apr 20, 2009
Now they drop 5 sophmores but they keep a 8th grader on varsity. Who plays a 8th grader on varsity in any program? Especially BC
Joe

Grayson, KY

#14 Apr 20, 2009
A team that wants to win plays an 8th grader (but to be such an outstanding player, he doesn't get much playing time).
LIonPride

Coal Center, PA

#15 Apr 20, 2009
He backs up Brad Cornwell, where else is he going to play?
BCBF

Grayson, KY

#16 Apr 20, 2009
What about varsity players sitting the bench and lower classmen starting.Everybody knows whats going on.Everbody needs to wake up and help change the program and get the program back to where it needs to be and play baseball not politics. It only hurts the players.
LIonPride

Coal Center, PA

#17 Apr 20, 2009
You seen the upper classmen lately? If your gonna lose do u wanna lose old or young? Pretty self-explanatory
BCBF

Grayson, KY

#18 Apr 20, 2009
No sure haven't.Need to get older players in there playin.Don't you think there should be an age limit or grade level for varsity?
EX-Player

Grayson, KY

#19 Apr 20, 2009
LIonPride wrote:
He backs up Brad Cornwell, where else is he going to play?
He has to earn his time on the bench just like everyone has to or go play somewhere else.He can't think he is better than Brad Cornwell.
dad

Butler, PA

#20 Apr 21, 2009
BCBF you are right on with are problem and no matter what u say or what u do its not going to change and its going to hurt your kid. it feels like were messing with the mafia and ms.salisbury the mafia boss and if we do anything thier going to hurt your kid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Athenesword 148,095
Mayor's debate 13 min Bring Back Ashland 3
does anyone in ashland have a hot mailman like ... 30 min Just curious 7
Woman named Mickey 1 hr Alan 3
addiction recovery care scam 2 hr hellraisuh 1
drinking 2 hr The original Jo Jo 2
Could two employees cheat inside KDMC? 3 hr Patient on April 28 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages