First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Ashland, KY

#1 Mar 9, 2011
I need a new hairdresser. Mine apparently got in trouble, and is no longer cutting hair. I went to Identity and had a bad experience! Can anyone recommend someone?

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2011
Try Pam, Sharlee or Tonya @ A classic touch on us 60.
love my hair

Knox City, TX

#3 Mar 9, 2011
Melanie at Savannahs Salon and Spa is awesome!

Ashland, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Alex at Idenity
i gotta know

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2011
terri at feista in flatwoods, is awesome

Wolfforth, TX

#6 Mar 9, 2011
You went to Rick Reed too? I ended up with Dixie at JC Penney. She does a wonderful job. I know JC Penney isn't as "classy" or whatever as the higher end salons, but Dixie is fabulous!!!
love my hair

Ironton, OH

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Christy at uptown glamour is the sweetest and best stylist ever. My color and cut is awesome. My hair always looks great thanks to christy!!

Baird, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Andrea at savanah's salon and spa on Blackburn is awesome!! She has such a great personality. She will e my hairdresser forever!

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2011
Anthony at savannahs Is amazzzziiinnnggggg!!!!

Newburgh, IN

#11 Mar 17, 2011
Try Tonda at Savannah's or Lisa at Studio 21. Both are great!

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2011
tammy edmonds she's the bomb !

Whitney, TX

#14 Mar 17, 2011
billie frayler is great, she works at the shop by dominos on blackburn ave. lefuccis or whatever
H Lanz

Ironton, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2011
Billie Jo Fraley does a great job! She's been doing my hair for almost a year now and wouldn't dare to go anywhere else! I get compliments all the time on my hair! She is @ Feluchee's on Blackburn.
yeah but

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 17, 2011
How fast are they? Rick could do color AND highlight in 2 hours, not 4. I'm done spending 4 hours of my Saturday in a salon.

Ashland, KY

#17 Mar 17, 2011
Billie jo does an amazing job(:
Love her to death I would go there over anywhere..

Port Deposit, MD

#18 Mar 17, 2011
I love love love my hair stylist. Tara Skaggs in Westwood,Bella Si is the name of the place. She does amazing work :)
L Style

Russell, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2011
go to Kayla Snyder at L Style Salon on Winchester Avenue. She does a fabulous job. You'll love your hair and hairdresser!!
ex customer

Ashland, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2011
L Style wrote:
go to Kayla Snyder at L Style Salon on Winchester Avenue. She does a fabulous job. You'll love your hair and hairdresser!!
She is late for appointments and will jack your hair up. Don't do it !! She cut my hair a couple of times and did a good job. The last time..she really jacked it up. Took forever to grow enough to cut in a descent shape.
azz crackers

Flatwoods, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2011
Crawford Shockey or bust!
Totally satisfied

Ashland, KY

#22 Mar 18, 2011
Kayla at L Style is an amazing hairstylist. She is very up to date on new styles. She does a great job on curly hair and she is excellent with hair color. She knows more about what style looks good on me than I do. There is no one better! I've finally found the perfect hair stylist in Kayla!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presbyterian Church 1 min countryboy 4
Susan nichols...psycho 8 min Chiefy rog 2
The murder of Justin Reeder 11 min Micha 67
Best bass guitarists in Ashland 14 min Joey 6
Ashland eagles (Jul '15) 18 min City worker 128
Trump will ask for RECOUNT, SIGNATURES & RESIDE... 19 min democrat 38
instead of stand ask for food and money get a job (Dec '14) 24 min Hungry too 38

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages