Dark Wings or Grannies

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Please Help

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I just moved into the area, and I'm not really acclimated to it yet, but I know there area few head shops around, anyone know if either of them still sell their various potpurri's and incenses? or what's going on with that now in Ky?
yea

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Please Help wrote:
I just moved into the area, and I'm not really acclimated to it yet, but I know there area few head shops around, anyone know if either of them still sell their various potpurri's and incenses? or what's going on with that now in Ky?
Dark wings still carries, not sure about grannies. The law currently states it is NOT illegal to sell or possess only to manufacture it. That could change at anytime though.
opinion#9

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
I'm pretty sure dark wings doesn't sell t anymore. Last I heard they were forced to stop selling.
Church lady

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Those places are crawling with satan and his demons. No god fearing christen would go near those places. Only the children of Satan go to those places. I will pray that Satan's demons leave your soul. In the meantime you should strip naked and drive around town with your windows down yelling at every man you see, please help screw the devil out of me.
Judge Judy

Russell, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Church lady wrote:
Those places are crawling with satan and his demons. No god fearing christen would go near those places. Only the children of Satan go to those places. I will pray that Satan's demons leave your soul. In the meantime you should strip naked and drive around town with your windows down yelling at every man you see, please help screw the devil out of me.
And I will pray that God has mercy on your judgmental soul.
Word

Theresa, NY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Their is plenty of regular pot in the area, I wouldn't mess with that garbage!!
Cheech

Alexandria, VA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Word wrote:
Their is plenty of regular pot in the area, I wouldn't mess with that garbage!!
some of us have jobs with drug tests for various reasons.the high is unbelievable better than sex... Yes that's what I said. If they would just legalize pot it would take care of that particular problem with this synthetic crap I do believe long term is bad for your health everyone Ive known who does this regularly has a awful cough that never seems to go away.
Word

Theresa, NY

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>some of us have jobs with drug tests for various reasons.the high is unbelievable better than sex... Yes that's what I said. If they would just legalize pot it would take care of that particular problem with this synthetic crap I do believe long term is bad for your health everyone Ive known who does this regularly has a awful cough that never seems to go away.
Well Cheech I've tried it a few times and all I can say is if you think its better than sex I don't think your doing it right!!
Kiah

Alexandria, VA

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Granny's is by far the better place to go but if u are looking for that synthetic garbage granny's isn't for u!
STupid Troll

Ashland, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Please Help wrote:
Kelly Stakes character is an idiot!
opinion#9

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Kiah wrote:
Granny's is by far the better place to go but if u are looking for that synthetic garbage granny's isn't for u!
Yeah. Granny's sells better everything. What sucks is that they won't by local made goods, because it's cheaper for them to buy from places like china. So it's weird their big thing is "buy locally from your local head shop".
for real

Akron, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Listen that stuff is bad news when it first came out it wasent that bad but after they have changed ingredients a couple times it's pure f your world up.... I've seen two people leave party's in an ambulance two diff times both were having what appeared to be seizures an it wasent the first time for either of them. Do yourself a favor and stay away from that shit.
confused

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 25, 2013
ok i think you all are a little confused... dark wings does sell it so does fat cats(the herbal not the salts(no one should carry the salts they shouldnt have even invited that).... grannys never did but they are good to go to for your instruments... they keep banning it and the only reason they did the last time is cause stupid senators son did a whole bunch at once...and i think he died or something.... regular smoker and it hasnt harmed anyone i know that does it... you just have to take it easy.... and no one wants to get real pot cause they can get busted to easy (dont know why its going to be legal soon)and they like to keep their jobs..... personally like the fake better gives a better buzzzzz......but you should try mixing real and fake and see what you get... and yes some people just shouldnt do it cause of medications or diabetes just like everything else you need to do research on it....
truth

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="opinion#9"]< quoted text>Yeah. Granny's sells better everything. What sucks is that they won't by local made goods, because it's cheaper for them to buy from places like china. So it's weird their big thing is "buy locally from your local head shop".[/QUOTE]
I've been screaming that for years!!! I can't shop eBay for same stuff but cheaper & delivered to my mailbox. I refuse to shop there anymore. I'd rather go to etsy or MANY social media outlets that you buy from the actual person...not a mass produce $1.00 necklace for $20.
opinion#9

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2013
truth wrote:
[QUOTE who="opinion#9"]< quoted text>Yeah. Granny's sells better everything. What sucks is that they won't by local made goods, because it's cheaper for them to buy from places like china. So it's weird their big thing is "buy locally from your local head shop"."

I've been screaming that for years!!! I can't shop eBay for same stuff but cheaper & delivered to my mailbox. I refuse to shop there anymore. I'd rather go to etsy or MANY social media outlets that you buy from the actual person...not a mass produce $1.00 necklace for $20.
They're way to over priced. I've also found things online identical to things I'd stupidly bought there for less than half the price. I'll probably never spend money in there again. I went in with a friend about a month ago and couldn't believe the prices on some of that crap.
Goody jr

Alexandria, VA

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Opinion 9 You wrote

Yeah. Granny's sells better everything. What sucks is that they won't by local made goods, because it's cheaper for them to buy from places like china. So it's weird their big thing is "buy locally from your local head shop"..........

then Goody says, in First person "I buy local stuff all the time. I will even put people to work spinning hemp necklaces.
I just bought some nice stuff off of Josh Thacker any local tri-state person should search his name and look at his stuff.
Not only do I buy Local, but most all of the glass is bought at a show that's strictly American glass blowers so the don't have to worry about the Chinese."
I used to tell people, "we don't buy local, b/c what product the people that just come off the street HAVE is over priced or it's not the right fit for the store."

Oh yea, and you Chruch Lady, please, please, understand we are good God fearing people. I want to sit and chat with God quite a lot. I want to walk in the Spirit. I know I am. God proves it to me moment by moment. I have studied all religions during my 8 years of college. Why don't you let me buy you lunch at frog town and we will chat about the evils that might not be so evil.
I. Mean God continues to grow his Own. Sounds like your of the age it might benifit you it is legal or decriminalized in 23 states. Hello......
yep

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2013
Goody jr wrote:
Opinion 9 You wrote

Yeah. Granny's sells better everything. What sucks is that they won't by local made goods, because it's cheaper for them to buy from places like china. So it's weird their big thing is "buy locally from your local head shop"..........

then Goody says, in First person "I buy local stuff all the time. I will even put people to work spinning hemp necklaces.
I just bought some nice stuff off of Josh Thacker any local tri-state person should search his name and look at his stuff.
Not only do I buy Local, but most all of the glass is bought at a show that's strictly American glass blowers so the don't have to worry about the Chinese."
I used to tell people, "we don't buy local, b/c what product the people that just come off the street HAVE is over priced or it's not the right fit for the store."

Oh yea, and you Chruch Lady, please, please, understand we are good God fearing people. I want to sit and chat with God quite a lot. I want to walk in the Spirit. I know I am. God proves it to me moment by moment. I have studied all religions during my 8 years of college. Why don't you let me buy you lunch at frog town and we will chat about the evils that might not be so evil.
I. Mean God continues to grow his Own. Sounds like your of the age it might benifit you it is legal or decriminalized in 23 states. Hello......
And goody jr is full of shit!!!
EZ

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>And goody jr is full of shit!!!
Is this Bendie or Tyler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Athenesword 137,688
J and Js Restaurant 1 hr bakedsteak 4
Where is he really at 1 hr Here to stay 8
bob evans cannonsburg 1 hr ex bob employee 5
not vote for 1 hr derby boy 3
Fairview OEA Report. 1 hr SMH 69
Is Cintaus going union? 3 hr Shelley 1
fairview superintendent 4 hr Doutrught 134
More from around the web

Ashland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]