Help please

Kearny, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Does any one have any suggestions on a good cheap child support lawyer?

“Haters gonna hate”

Since: Feb 11

Somewhere in Kentucky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

It's really not how it works. You can have a good lawyer or a cheap lawyer, but you have to pick just one.
do tell

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

Retoru wrote:
It's really not how it works. You can have a good lawyer or a cheap lawyer, but you have to pick just one.
well since you know it all jason give her a name of a good one and the name of a cheap one all knowing one
oh well

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Are you seeking child support, or are you trying to get it lowered or what? If you're the custodial parent, the Commonwealth picks it up, and there's no need to hire a lawyer. The non custodial parent really doesn't need a lawyer unless you're getting it lowered, but watch out, if you are behind any at all, they might raise it on you. Just call your local child support office and ask for a review. No lawyer needed in that case.
My Glasses Rock

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Natasha Gussler is by far the best lawyer for just about anything around here. Check with her.
eww

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Natasha is a classless b*tch who made her way by, by sleeping with whoever she needed. I hear her baby may even be a judge's... ;)
Hahaha

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

eww wrote:
Natasha is a classless b*tch who made her way by, by sleeping with whoever she needed. I hear her baby may even be a judge's... ;)
. Some jealous bitch who obviously doesn't know Natasha at all! Keep hating bitches.... She's kicking ass and taking names as an attorney, the only place she's going is UP!!!!!!!=)
goodlawyer

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

Help please wrote:
Does any one have any suggestions on a good cheap child support lawyer?
Natasha. I hear she is the very best. If you are in the Ashland area.
happy client

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

goodlawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Natasha. I hear she is the very best. If you are in the Ashland area.
She's awesome! She went above and beyond and was the best and so down to earth! I had a high profile case and she handled it with respect and professionalism; she knows her stuff! She's not in it for the money and that was very apparent.

People say the most ignorant things.... How do you know her daughter's a judges. Were you there or did your neighbors sisters, best friends uncle tell you? Get a life!

I think, they were asking for a simple referral not an ignorant, asinine response.
music fan

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

It doesn't matter who her baby's daddy is.....as long as she's a good lawyer. Sounds like someone is jealous!! Lawyers work hard to be in the profession they're in, lay off of her!! I don't even know her. but sounds like I would hire her if need be!!
I Know

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

I've seen Natasha in court many times. She always does a good job and fights for her client. I'd hire her!
Tiny Dancer

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Get your facts straight...that girl has made her way through years of college and law school. She's been in a relationship with the same guy since I've known her (over four years). She's kicking ass and deserves all the success that has come her way. What have you done, eww?
Ash

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Natasha is among the best in Boyd County and all the surrounding counties!!! Ask anyone in the legal community.... She is going to keep moving up in the legal world!!!! Not to mention she's a great person, mother and friend!!!!
Maybe

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

The Child Support office in your county will handle it if you are the custodial parent. They will hold it out of the father's check so you will get it weekly and on time and can go for the back support as well.

If you are the father trying to get out of paying for your child.........I have no advice for you lawyer wise. I just hope they catch up with you and put you in jail if you are a deadbeat dad. Its not the childs fault you are a lousy excuse for a human being. Support should come from both parents whether you have anything to do with the mother or not, whether you ever see the child or not.......
daddyd

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Maybe wrote:
The Child Support office in your county will handle it if you are the custodial parent. They will hold it out of the father's check so you will get it weekly and on time and can go for the back support as well.

If you are the father trying to get out of paying for your child.........I have no advice for you lawyer wise. I just hope they catch up with you and put you in jail if you are a deadbeat dad. Its not the childs fault you are a lousy excuse for a human being. Support should come from both parents whether you have anything to do with the mother or not, whether you ever see the child or not.......
What if the situation is reversed? I love my child. I due as I am obligated & would love to go above & beyond but the mother refuses visitation?
JBR

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

If you want a superb attorney with great people skills and communication for a family law issue then Natasha Gussler is the attorney for you. I have had the privilege of seeing her in action in the court room and I promise you that she does not disappoint and fights for her clients. She is just as classy as she is professional. I would and have recommended her to my friends and co-workers. Who doesn't want to hire an attorney who is on fire for the justice system and concerned for her clients well beimng?
number

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Does anyone have the number I could reach her? I've been calling for like a week and can't seem to reach anyone.
number knower

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

606-327-1148i hear its hard to get in but worth the wait. she got custody for my cousin out in gryason and everything else he asked for
hello

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2011

Mary Sergent.
theodore

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

oh well wrote:
Are you seeking child support, or are you trying to get it lowered or what? If you're the custodial parent, the Commonwealth picks it up, and there's no need to hire a lawyer. The non custodial parent really doesn't need a lawyer unless you're getting it lowered, but watch out, if you are behind any at all, they might raise it on you. Just call your local child support office and ask for a review. No lawyer needed in that case.
you will need a lawyer cause they know you do not know the law and will raise it also rarely they lowered unless they quit their job and you git laid off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Ashland Forum right now

Search the Ashland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Prison 23 min Do what 2
mh17 1 hr Aleksand Zhilin 1
Travis Fenwick (Aug '13) 1 hr An ex 13
US plans largest ever sale of Hellfire missiles... 1 hr Who 1
robyn renee slone (Sep '10) 1 hr not a fan 17
Colorado woman taken hostage by police, sues back 1 hr Mikey 1
FL Mother Arrested for Allowing 7-Year-Old Son ... 1 hr Alex 1
Fairview DOE investigation 2 hr Wanted 13