Tomcat 78

Elyria, OH

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Anyone have thoughts about 12/21/12.(2012)? I personally think its market driven.
thomas

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Absolutely it is market driven. The Mayan DID NOT prophesy anything other than the change of the astrological ages.
Tomcat 78

Twinsburg, OH

#3 Oct 11, 2012
thomas wrote:
Absolutely it is market driven. The Mayan DID NOT prophesy anything other than the change of the astrological ages.
I look forward to the possibility of positive change. 26,000 years!!!! Hope we have all learned something that will sustain humanity😊
Tomcat 78

Twinsburg, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Tomcat 78 wrote:
<quoted text>I look forward to the possibility of positive change. 26,000 years!!!! Hope we have all learned something that will sustain humanity&#128522;
That should have been a smiley face!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 143,217
News With clerk jailed, gay Kentucky couple gets mar... 43 min Fa-Foxy 21
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 57 min YouDidntBuildThat 298
News With clerk jailed, gay Kentucky couples get mar... 1 hr Rainbowbrite 11
Boyd county lacks leadership on dump issues 2 hr shut it down! 12
who in their right mind would ever think that i... (Jan '14) 2 hr big rap 3
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 2 hr trump 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages