ice dam road DRUGS
nyob

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2010
te biggest drug dealer an where all these kids are getting them from is roger farley he has already been busted in huntignton for selling drugs and now he is over selling major drugs and the cops are letting him WHY?
kelly

Greenup, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2010
wow sounds like u dont like him or maybe a ex or just jealousy.theres lots of people selling drugs.they will get them when they least expect it...
amy

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2010
well all i havet says is yes he is a big drug dealer in kentucky for now when he gets busted where is he going to move to now and sell hi.i aready know hes on the list to be busted NEXT!! I'AM SURE of it i hope the old bastard does an they put him back in prison
Wondering minds

United States

#4 Dec 22, 2010
And just who is this person
no doubt

Fincastle, VA

#5 Dec 22, 2010
At least use correct punctuation; spelling, so that I may understand what you all are babbling on about.
hmmmmmm

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2010
amy wrote:
well all i havet says is yes he is a big drug dealer in kentucky for now when he gets busted where is he going to move to now and sell hi.i aready know hes on the list to be busted NEXT!! I'AM SURE of it i hope the old bastard does an they put him back in prison
you must be pissed at him.did he dump you or not give you no dope on credit???????
info

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Dec 23, 2010
They just had a drug bust on ice dam a week or so ago and just busted two more there yesterday. Check it out on wsaz.
is it really a surprise

Jasper, IN

#8 Dec 23, 2010
living in eastern kentucky sucks ass. i'm only surprised when people aren't using drugs.
wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2010
is this the same roger that lives in the little white house on the left with that old house trailor in the yard that they have been working on.
ho ho ho

Columbia, KY

#10 Dec 24, 2010
nyob wrote:
te biggest drug dealer an where all these kids are getting them from is roger farley he has already been busted in huntignton for selling drugs and now he is over selling major drugs and the cops are letting him WHY?
if your the one that narked they got bobby deskins and his son josh.if one of your family members was dealing i bet u would nark them out to.skank ..
ho ho ho

Columbia, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2010
info wrote:
They just had a drug bust on ice dam a week or so ago and just busted two more there yesterday. Check it out on wsaz.
yep and bobby was narked out bunch of narks.that man never bothered noone
wondering

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Dec 24, 2010
ho ho ho wrote:
<quoted text>yep and bobby was narked out bunch of narks.that man never bothered noone
So you are saying he never bothrred no one? How about the drugs he sold people? If it was a kid that ods and dies that is no bother to the families and lives involved?
What if he sold to your child and your child died would that not be a bother to you? Merry Christmas
Narnia

Ashland, OH

#13 Dec 28, 2010
The drugs will be there no matter who gets busted..Have you not figured this out..I take up for no one...But make sure you have the facts before you voice an openion...Kids do not need to be involved...So look at your child and think is it worth, what a lie can do to that child..People do not stop and think that just talk about things they know nothing about..Get your info in order then go say some thing where it counts.and i do not mean look in your mirror..Idiots just run the mouth because they can..Clean your own house before you try to judge others.....TY..Kindly
Never bothered noone huh

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2010
What about Bobby's grandbabies that were there when the police kicked in the door? Don't u think they will be having nightmares?
billy

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
is this the same roger that lives in the little white house on the left with that old house trailor in the yard that they have been working on.
yep
billy

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying he never bothrred no one? How about the drugs he sold people? If it was a kid that ods and dies that is no bother to the families and lives involved?
What if he sold to your child and your child died would that not be a bother to you? Merry Christmas
listen here asshole.parents should watch there kids and bobby always stayed home.he cant control what these dopies do hell he stayed hopped up hisself.hes been dealing for over 20 years and they just now bust him?but who cares not me.drug free myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ihop 24 min omg 1
Donald Trump is a homosexual 1 hr Hitler 25
After all the special elections losses democrat... 1 hr Popcorn and butter 1
Who overdosed in bruce apt last night..june 25 1 hr HateQuincie 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Blacklagoon 164,739
Looking for an Attorney 2 hr Not for real 11
Republican Party falling apart 2 hr Hitler 9
Ashland City Employee Salaries 8 hr Carmen 23

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages