Amanda jean Adams aka (amanDUH)

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
a friend

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 2, 2010
this dumb bitch is tring to nark on me and i so caught her tring to wear a wire on me last night

Since: Apr 10

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2010
too bad you caught her, hope somebody else sends your dumb ass to jail
billy the babys daddy

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 2, 2010
i could have told you all that, thats why we didnt last!! plus she has every std walking!!
kaycie

Greenup, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2010
iv always hated amanda since we were at safe harbor together, shes always been a user and tries to black mail people into getting what she wants!! she thinks that is the way of life!! she dont know any better!! shes kinda lacking a few smart brain cells and she will do anything for a fix (drugs)!! she mis treats her kids! always yelling and smacking on them!! she really dont deserve them!!
newsflash

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2010
kaycie wrote:
iv always hated amanda since we were at safe harbor together, shes always been a user and tries to black mail people into getting what she wants!! she thinks that is the way of life!! she dont know any better!! shes kinda lacking a few smart brain cells and she will do anything for a fix (drugs)!! she mis treats her kids! always yelling and smacking on them!! she really dont deserve them!!
She don't have them anymore. She don't even try to see them, all she wants is to be high. She has a baby now and she is trying to blackmail the dad. His family has him and he can get him back but she can't be around him. She got busted Monday had a four hour meeting with Boyd Co. Sheriffs at McDonald's never went to jail just got a ticket, agreed to bust a few, and walked away. I know for a fact that she had two felonies on her for possession of a forged instruments. What does that tell you. Shame on you Terry Keelin and your crew how much does she get to do and not go to jail???? I was there and heard her signing like a bird. Anyone who has anything to do with her deserves what they get.
wow

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Let david justice know what the sheriffs dept.is doing,he said no more dealing with these idiots.
two

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jun 2, 2010
amanda called me the other night and told me she had so many days to turn her self in!are we talkin about the same one her new babys dad named chuck or they call him charles?
tatiana

Greenup, KY

#9 Jun 3, 2010
yes thats the same amanda, she is a no good whore, she cheated are chuck all the time but he was just to dumb to see that!!he reallys needs DNA on who shes saing is his son, cause that could just be another scem for her tring to trap a man!! he is such a good guy, way to good for her!! i mean she is nasty and all tated up!! i mean for real, whats a guy like him doing with a slut like her? Maybe he just needed an easy piece!! mahahaha
two

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Jun 3, 2010
we used to be friends a long time ago,then she started acting weird and now she looks horrible,she used to be decent looking,and she goes on and on about chuck beating on her!
chucky lover

Greenup, KY

#11 Jun 3, 2010
well if chuck beated on her i promise you she needed it, she stole off him so much and would take his money out of his wallet and he would catch her shooting the dope!! chuck isnt a bad man!! but she is so dirty, she acts like she is 15 yrs old, she stole all chucks daughters jewlery- well everyone in his fam jewlery to be honist, or anything she could pawn to get her dope, and she snitches on ppl to stay out of trouble, but eventually she is going to run out of people to nark on!! she hasnt been any good since before chuck got with her, and as a matter of fact he had left her then she turned up preg and shes made him beleive its his and black mailed him into staying with her this long, that was an unhelthy rship and its a good thing he good away from her! shes nothing but trouble!!! so my advice to you is to stay away from her!! ;)
two

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Jun 3, 2010
i have been and im going to stay away from her,im kind of concernmed cause she knows some of my babys dads peeps,she better not screw him over!i cant belive i actually thought she would straighten up
2peasnapod

Port Deposit, MD

#13 Jun 3, 2010
chuck is no better than her,BOTH RATS!
fluffy gal

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 3, 2010
2peasnapod wrote:
chuck is no better than her,BOTH RATS!
you r right about that he ratted back in the 90s and yeah she is still out rating on people she got danny mckenzie which is my baby daddy
informante snitch

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 3, 2010
Yea thats right im the bitch you all be talking about..I busted a few the other day and i got plenty more to go to keep my bitch ass out from behinde the BARS!!!!! so if you know me betta watch out cuz friend or not!!! imma turn u in anyways...thats right COLD HEARTED BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
that was some funny ass shit what i did to them people at BRUCE the other night!!!!SUCKERS!!!! I know how to make sure i can still get MY FIX going...LMFAO!!!!
jayr

Russell, KY

#16 Jun 3, 2010
billy the babys daddy wrote:
i could have told you all that, thats why we didnt last!! plus she has every std walking!!
what kind of stds does she have cause i messed with her!
Elizabeth

Ashland, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2010
yeah that is right you are COLD HEARTED BICH to put a man that has 5 kids in jail over your own shit that you asked him to hold because you didn't want to get caught with it. Then you go and get him busted because you got in trouble. How in the hell did the cops talk they lady out of pressing charges for writting cold checks and her credit cards. I think that was a lie i don't think you got caught for that. Yeah Danny was dumb for holding your shit and trusting you. Because you knew what he had on him cause it was your and you told the cop what he had so in the hell would you have known that if it wasn't yours.To let a man of five to go to jail for your shit is crazy i admit he needs help no one knows that as well as i do.So i guess you can go do more crimes and get away with it. Oh by the way no one will ever trust you again so the cops won't be able to use cause u have to bust someone like every month if i knew what you looked like i swear i would post you everywhere. The sad part is the people who knows you can't touch you cause the would go to jail.
two

Russell, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2010
Elizabeth wrote:
yeah that is right you are COLD HEARTED BICH to put a man that has 5 kids in jail over your own shit that you asked him to hold because you didn't want to get caught with it. Then you go and get him busted because you got in trouble. How in the hell did the cops talk they lady out of pressing charges for writting cold checks and her credit cards. I think that was a lie i don't think you got caught for that. Yeah Danny was dumb for holding your shit and trusting you. Because you knew what he had on him cause it was your and you told the cop what he had so in the hell would you have known that if it wasn't yours.To let a man of five to go to jail for your shit is crazy i admit he needs help no one knows that as well as i do.So i guess you can go do more crimes and get away with it. Oh by the way no one will ever trust you again so the cops won't be able to use cause u have to bust someone like every month if i knew what you looked like i swear i would post you everywhere. The sad part is the people who knows you can't touch you cause the would go to jail.
i know what she looks like,and where she lives and i got her number,send me your e mail we,ll get her
Elizabeth

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2010
two wrote:
<quoted text>i know what she looks like,and where she lives and i got her number,send me your e mail we,ll get her
I've got people who knows where she lives but im not going to contact her because it was my old man she got trouble and i would go to jail for messing with a wintness and i can't lose my kids unlike her i have got my 5 kids and i don't do any kind of drugs. But to me i don't think she got caught for stealing a ladies purse but her day will come someone will get her i'm not the only one who can't stand a rat. Thanks anyway but if u know her don't touch her cause u will probably go to jail cause she will turn u in
2peasnapod

Port Deposit, MD

#20 Jun 3, 2010
informante snitch wrote:
Yea thats right im the bitch you all be talking about..I busted a few the other day and i got plenty more to go to keep my bitch ass out from behinde the BARS!!!!! so if you know me betta watch out cuz friend or not!!! imma turn u in anyways...thats right COLD HEARTED BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
that was some funny ass shit what i did to them people at BRUCE the other night!!!!SUCKERS!!!! I know how to make sure i can still get MY FIX going...LMFAO!!!!
i'm sure she wouldn't get on here and comment, but she still deserves everything she's got coming.i feel sorry for her kids having to live with her and chuck,she told me about him beating her ass all the time.they are better off where they are at and away from them and all the drugs and bulls@@t,both her and chuck are no good RATS!!!karma is a bitch,hope you get yours!
thief

Port Deposit, MD

#21 Jun 3, 2010
I think it sucks that she is not in jail with all the ppl she snitched on because that's what she needs.They should let them each have just 5 min alone with her so they could give her what she deserves.She should also have to pay back the woman she stole from because if she has money to get her fix then she can pay back that poor woman.What a lowlife!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 164,650
Kyle Sturgeon only gets 15 Years!? 3 hr lookdumbass 2
Donald Trump is a homosexual 3 hr lookdumbass 9
Trump gets a standing ovation.. 4 hr lookdumbass 3
What will the next Lie be the Left will feed th... 4 hr lookdumbass 4
Can Dems even be honest with themselves?? 4 hr lookdumbass 3
Bryan Lemaster 5 hr woman friend 1
Ashland City Employee Salaries 17 hr Just another taxp... 20

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages