First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chillbilly

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Anyone know where I can get some K2 incsence locally?
Buzz

Russell, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2010
Serenity Now is the best I know where you can get that.
brit

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2010
Like Buzz said, serenity.. or there's other stuff similar that's pretty good... you can get serenity or the other stuff (don't know what it's called but it's right by serenity) at Dark Wings. I don't know about k2, but if Darkwings doesn't have it ,try Happy Camper in Huntington, or maybe Grannies.
k3 k4 k6

Zelienople, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2010
k6 k7 k8
Beware

Ashland, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Buzz wrote:
Serenity Now is the best I know where you can get that.
I am not advocating the use of marijuana, however, I would like to point a few things out. First marijuana is a natural substance, usually free of chemicals (unless laced). K2 and Serenity Now are a mixture of herbs and chemicals. The mixture of which you have no control and most likely not specific knowledge. I would also like to alert everyone that there was a 14 year old in Missouri who suffered seizures and was in a coma for 5 hours after smoking K2. Why would you take the chance?? Just because it's not illegal does not mean it's not harmful.
Chillbilly

Ashland, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2010
I actually like the serenity now..it was worth it. You just gotta be easy with it.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 19, 2010
I heard there is a local store of herbal incense in Huntington, better than Serenity now and k2, I wonder where it is??
Info

Farmington, MI

#10 Jun 20, 2010
Faye001 wrote:
I heard there is a local store of herbal incense in Huntington, better than Serenity now and k2, I wonder where it is??
The store is in Huntington, West Virginia (WV) on 4th street near Marshall University, about a block and a half away from the university "1452 4th Avenue". It really gives a hard smoke, better than Serenity Now! The smoke goes a long way and I particularly like the mango incense blend. Their website http://www.wildfireincense.com/ is also good to check out to find other scents or if you want to purchase it conveniently.
aaa

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Jun 21, 2010
try going to secret pleasures, down the road from happy campers. They sell serenity, black magic and a few others
well then

Richmond, KY

#12 Jun 21, 2010
What about Tranquility that they have at Darkwings?
polomarco

Grayson, KY

#13 Jun 23, 2010
That Tranquility is kinda expensive. Has anyone tried this herbal incense?
aaa

Rush, KY

#14 Jun 28, 2010
well then wrote:
What about Tranquility that they have at Darkwings?
not sure if they have it at secret pleasures or not, they started selling wildfire and black magic cyclone, and they still sell serenity, I'm thinking they may have the Tranquility but i'm not 100% sure
walking by

Farmington, MI

#15 Jun 29, 2010
there's a store also (as directed by my friends) between the old and new bridges that cross the Ohio river at Stop and Shop 1434 US Route 52 Aberdeen, OH 45101. wildfire incense is the best so far... just surveyed out from my friends
well

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 29, 2010
Saw K2 and thought it was about Dilaudid. DAMN
heekie

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Jul 1, 2010
Wildfire still the best. nothing beats 'em. better than k2, serenity, black somethin or that expensive tranquility.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 17, 2010
Yeah Wildfire a hundred times better than k2. Never expected that it would be that good..
Name

Butler, PA

#20 Nov 17, 2010
Beware wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not advocating the use of marijuana, however, I would like to point a few things out. First marijuana is a natural substance, usually free of chemicals (unless laced). K2 and Serenity Now are a mixture of herbs and chemicals. The mixture of which you have no control and most likely not specific knowledge. I would also like to alert everyone that there was a 14 year old in Missouri who suffered seizures and was in a coma for 5 hours after smoking K2. Why would you take the chance?? Just because it's not illegal does not mean it's not harmful.
its really not your business what people do with THEIR lives!
Jon W

Huntington, WV

#21 Nov 17, 2010
Uhhh...he never said it was? He just gave a warning...nothing wrong with that. Everything he said is actually factual too...just sayin'.
chill

Chesapeake, OH

#22 Nov 17, 2010
Name wrote:
<quoted text>
its really not your business what people do with THEIR lives!
The guy was just trying to be helpful by pointing out that natural weed is safer. But you load up on the chemicals if that's what you want to put in your body. Couldn't be any worse than the 15 prescriptions most doctors don't hesitate to write.
k2buy

Marshall, MI

#23 Nov 17, 2010
You can get it all at the golden rail in kenova. They have a drive thru, you just tell em what you want and they hand it out the window to ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tori @ kahunas 14 min Football for life 54
hot tamale in ashland 20 min Mick 7
Why Trump has 2020 in the bag!! 41 min Wondering 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 174,868
Trump is resigning 1 hr ENQUIRER 14
swinging (Oct '10) 1 hr TENNCpl 8
Dollar Store WW 2 hr skankhunt 8

Ashland Jobs

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages