radical rehab
Hmm

Ashland, KY

#41 Aug 15, 2011
There is a bunch of gays that work there too, whats up with that?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42 Aug 15, 2011
Hmm wrote:
There is a bunch of gays that work there too, whats up with that?
Why does that even matter?
Hmm

Ashland, KY

#43 Aug 16, 2011
That is sick! I will never send my family there just because of all the gays!
rainbow tribe

United States

#44 Aug 16, 2011
WTF? Ones sexual orientation has nothing to do with anything on this thread.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#45 Aug 16, 2011
I agree rainbow! That person is ignorant!
jess

New York, NY

#46 Aug 17, 2011
rainbow tribe wrote:
WTF? Ones sexual orientation has nothing to do with anything on this thread.
True. Just commenting on shady, shitty employees that do tha dirty right in front of spouses. Who cares if someone is gay, just a sexual orientation.
Health Executive

Newburgh, IN

#47 Aug 17, 2011
Radical Rehab is a poorly run business for those who work there. For those who are being treated there it is a so so place for treatment. But the treatment depends greatly on who works there. So take if for what you think you will be as an employee. The upper management at Radical Rehab is sub par. Many of them are arrogant and forget what it is like to be a human when they walk into work each day. Many of the management believes that there is a thick line between management and the other workers there. That is what has given radical rehab a bad name in many areas. Their bad reputation has extended to Illinois, Missouri and Tennessee because of patients leaving with a bad tasted in the mouth to another facility in another state.
Confused

Tishomingo, MS

#48 Oct 15, 2011
Your comment makes no sense to me. You're saying that it's the "thick line" between management and the employees that has given radical rehab a bad reputation. If this existed, how would the patients know and why would they care? What does that have to do with patient care? Why would people in Missouri care that there is a "thick line" between management and employees in a company in Kentucky. The vast majority of radical's patient's are funded through the Kentucky brain injury waiver and would not be funded in Missouri, Illinois or any other state. I think this is bullshit written by a competing company that operates in those other states. I can't imagine who that would be, Neurorestorative. Cheap shot. "Health executives" who read topix need to get a life.
I heard

Canfield, OH

#49 Nov 25, 2011
there were a lot of HOT guy working there!!
True? Who's the hottest?
grapevine

Boynton Beach, FL

#50 Nov 26, 2011
I heard wrote:
True? Who's the hottest?
Boy have you heard wrong.
umm NOT

United States

#51 Nov 26, 2011
Not a chance.. none good looking enough to even look at twice. Big ol boys at that.
I heard wrote:
True? Who's the hottest?
big ol guy

Richmond, KY

#52 Nov 26, 2011
You look at us twice when we stop a client from whipping your ass
where

United States

#53 Nov 26, 2011
Where in Ashland is this place located?
umm NOT

United States

#54 Nov 26, 2011
Not... I'm not afraid of your clients, I work with the same type of ppl myself. Oh, and we are trained in depth on how to handle and/or restrain our clients.
big ol guy wrote:
You look at us twice when we stop a client from whipping your ass
hmm

Ashland, KY

#55 Nov 26, 2011
umm NOT wrote:
Not... I'm not afraid of your clients, I work with the same type of ppl myself. Oh, and we are trained in depth on how to handle and/or restrain our clients. <quoted text>
As are we (I am speaking as a former employee).
This, however was many months ago, but there is CPI training and restraint training. It is a course in which we are trained in how to restrain an unruly client without harming them, as they sometimes do not have all of their faculties. Things happen, you know.
Personally, I loved working at Radical, but there were unforeseen things that could not be remedied with a class. It is a great program to be utilized for a client in between full care and a care-free situation. It truly depends on your LST. I adored my clients, but there were many politics to deal with and some personal issues I should have kept at home. Those were my downfalls...it had nothing to do with my clients. I have since moved on but hope all who are there giving care do the best to their ability.:)
big ol guy

Richmond, KY

#56 Nov 27, 2011
umm NOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not... I'm not afraid of your clients, I work with the same type of ppl myself. Oh, and we are trained in depth on how to handle and/or restrain our clients.
when have you worked for radical let me guess u work for Rescare now that place is a joke I know my wife works there surprise it wasn't shutdown after the state found a video with a consumer and a staff online
umm NOT

United States

#58 Nov 27, 2011
Not quite.. I do not even know what Rescare is. I did not say I worked for Radical Rehab either. What I do and where I work is not the issue. Someone stated that the men working for RR were good looking. I know a few and I disagree. That's all. Get over it and take that built up aggression out in the gym or something. I wish you well.
big ol guy wrote:
<quoted text>
when have you worked for radical let me guess u work for Rescare now that place is a joke I know my wife works there surprise it wasn't shutdown after the state found a video with a consumer and a staff online
she was good

Richmond, KY

#59 Nov 27, 2011
umm NOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite.. I do not even know what Rescare is. I did not say I worked for Radical Rehab either. What I do and where I work is not the issue. Someone stated that the men working for RR were good looking. I know a few and I disagree. That's all. Get over it and take that built up aggression out in the gym or something. I wish you well.
Well if you never worked there how do u know what the guy look like u prob don't work just draw a check u lazy ass
umm NOT

United States

#60 Nov 27, 2011
I wish I could be lazy and draw a check;however, welfare could not hold a candle to my bills nor the many things I desire.
Astonished

Erlanger, KY

#61 Jan 23, 2012
Amazing Place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bellefontetrying to sneak a wet vote through on... 9 min Spuds&Suds 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Cornfused 163,317
What happened on 13th st by post office 2 hr Daphne 2
explosion by old strip mine new buckley rd 2 hr Brody 2
I'm writing a book about Ashland! 2 hr Bro 4
Fairview maintenance 4 hr Poop 5
Iron Order MC Club House (Jun '13) 5 hr Support 32

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages