radical rehab

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Is this a good place to work? Thinking of going to work there. DO they give raises? How are the benefits?
radical rehab

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

anyone there?
Qwe

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

I know someone who left an elevated position at an area treatment facility for Radical Rehab a few years ago, they were back at the treatment facility less than a year later. They did not receive full-time hours and overall did not like the place.
Curious

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

I worked there for a while..No raises. Not a good place to work. I've seen other staff members come in messed up on pills and drunk. If your a good worker they abuse that and make you work ALL the time. I did one this one weekend. Friday 4-12 then sat 8-8 and sunday 8-8. They only play 8.5 ....Theres other jobs. Most of the staff is in there 20's and dosen't care about the patients.
Shmoe

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Crappy place. My brother has been working there for 4 years his only called off about 5 times he still makes 8.50 an hour has never been wrote up.
Under paid

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Yeah it sucks am sitting at a site as I type. I also worked here 4 years and still at 8.50. So if you can find another job go there. Here you can get punch, bit, spit on, shit on so if you like that for 8.50 there always hiring
where

Tarrs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Never heard of this place!! where is it located? what kind of rehab facility is this place?
Under paid

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

It's a brain injury rehab you help brain injury clts to get back to living on their own you will start out as a lst (life skill trainer)
beans

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Judged:

This is all lies
i need it

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

What's is all lies from what i see it's all true. What is your name do you there
Underappreciated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Under paid wrote:
Yeah it sucks am sitting at a site as I type. I also worked here 4 years and still at 8.50. So if you can find another job go there. Here you can get punch, bit, spit on, shit on so if you like that for 8.50 there always hiring
Do they have health insurance for employees?
under paid

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Yes they offer it but it is very expensive

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

8.50 an hour isnt so bad when you just sit on your rear the whole time or actually get up to take clients to walmart or to the movies for free! And you actually get paid for your mileage. Worst to happen is the gossip amoung the employees! This is an easy job where you actually get to help those that need it. Well let me rephrase that...Its a great place to help those that need it 'if' you actually care about what you are there to do!

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Do they have a problem with letting people work overtime? I am used to the job description...
BeenThereDoneTha t

Russell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

i heard overtime is easy to get as long as your always dependable!
itsme

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

If you are a shit worker come apply they love you guys for some reason. Put in any effort to provide the care they actually say they provide for their clients and you'll be worthless and screwed over first chance.
drama

Penn Laird, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

That Bridget chick that works there brings more drama to work than a jerry springer show. Lol

Since: May 11

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

drama wrote:
That Bridget chick that works there brings more drama to work than a jerry springer show. Lol
Rude
Nikole

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

I have been at the Lousiville location for a year now and I have worked all shifts and it can be intense at times but also very rewarding. I don't know where the 8.50 rate is coming from but here they pay decent for what we have to do which is just show brain injury clients how get back into the community and be able to live on their own. As far as insurance benefits they are high but a lot of place are high right now that's just what happens when the economy is up on prices. I don't know how many places some of these people have worked at but drama is at every job and especially in health care facilities. You really just have to learn to turn the other cheek. I am a Life Skills Trainer and I have never been spit on, hit, or scared for my life working here which is a relief coming from a psychiatric hospital that I was working before here. I do recommend this place to all people I come across that seem to care about others I do believe the program works it's just some take longer then others to be rehabilitated.
A little bit silly

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Nikole wrote:
I have been at the Lousiville location for a year now and I have worked all shifts and it can be intense at times but also very rewarding. I don't know where the 8.50 rate is coming from but here they pay decent for what we have to do which is just show brain injury clients how get back into the community and be able to live on their own. As far as insurance benefits they are high but a lot of place are high right now that's just what happens when the economy is up on prices. I don't know how many places some of these people have worked at but drama is at every job and especially in health care facilities. You really just have to learn to turn the other cheek. I am a Life Skills Trainer and I have never been spit on, hit, or scared for my life working here which is a relief coming from a psychiatric hospital that I was working before here. I do recommend this place to all people I come across that seem to care about others I do believe the program works it's just some take longer then others to be rehabilitated.
Yea louisville is a whole different facility... Until you've worked Ashland RRS you have no clue. We get the mean ass ones rehab them to a calmer state and ship them to your facility or Lexington. You guys have a nicer facility and more to offer every client there. We scrap by with nothing and you guys meet the Red Hot Chili Peppers. We make 8.50 and people who've been there for years have never got a raise. So maybe Louisville is a nice place to work but Ashland is a bit different.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Ashland Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Commietator 151,068
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Hells Hammer 1,195
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min The_Box 130,465
Ihop 12 min IMHO 7
boyd county dump (Jun '13) 26 min awful 84
mutt cuts grooming 34 min woof woof 1
Sprint cell service 58 min Cell phones r a r... 2
fairview 5 hr Showmwtheevaluati... 183
Kdmc plans to lay off again 20 hr fed employee 75
•••
•••
•••

Ashland Jobs