Next Last
thenewchick

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I have heard some much rumors about her
her ex

Ironton, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I know her. Shes my buddy. She's an amazing friend and a beautiful person inside an out.
thenewchick

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
she isnt a hoe or nothin? Didnt she move away to be with a gurl then she moves back and is with guy i think thats hoeish
court

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Yes i am with a guy and yes i have dated gurls in my past. Yes i moved to ten to be wit a chick and then i get wit a guy. But i dont see iit havingg anything to do with u. and her ex. whats ur name

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#5 Jan 31, 2013
She is ugly and has really ugly hair.
court

Herndon, VA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
chick u dont even knw me. So how bout u dont run ur mouth

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#7 Jan 31, 2013
I don't need to know you. I saw a picture of you. You are not very pretty.
court wrote:
chick u dont even knw me. So how bout u dont run ur mouth
court

Cambridge, MA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
i think im perfectly fine. I like the way i look and thats all that matters. I dont see how you saw a picture of me unless ur stalkin me.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Ever heard of a thing called facebook? Ugly girls like you don't get stalked honey LMFAO.
court wrote:
i think im perfectly fine. I like the way i look and thats all that matters. I dont see how you saw a picture of me unless ur stalkin me.
court

Cambridge, MA

#10 Jan 31, 2013
So u get on my facebook and look at my picture when i have no idea who u r. I think its funny how on here u believe in treatin people the way u wanna be treated then u act like this. Another thing is dont call me honey. Also im engaged and dont need drama from lil preppy bitches

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Hey I posted my picture on here and I am prettier than you. Watch who you are calling a bitch you little hoe.
court wrote:
So u get on my facebook and look at my picture when i have no idea who u r. I think its funny how on here u believe in treatin people the way u wanna be treated then u act like this. Another thing is dont call me honey. Also im engaged and dont need drama from lil preppy bitches
court

Cambridge, MA

#12 Jan 31, 2013
im far from hoe. Im very happy with my life. I got a amazing fiance and a house. U maybe prettier on the outside but ur not on the inside. I dont gotta be fake to have friends. Sorry ur life is so bad to have to down other people just to feel good about urself.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#13 Jan 31, 2013
I just didn't want you getting on here and acting like you are hot shit when you are not.
court wrote:
im far from hoe. Im very happy with my life. I got a amazing fiance and a house. U maybe prettier on the outside but ur not on the inside. I dont gotta be fake to have friends. Sorry ur life is so bad to have to down other people just to feel good about urself.
her ex

Ironton, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Why don't you all quit bashing on her. She's a wonderful person. Just bc she Dates guys and girls doesn't make her a hoe. It's called bisexual dumbasses
court

Cambridge, MA

#15 Jan 31, 2013
thank you her ex. Also kellie i didnt act like i was hot shit. u started runnin ur mouth.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#16 Jan 31, 2013
I don't care who she dates, or is going to marry, or screw. I say she is fugly. She doesn't need to get on here and act like she is all that.
her ex wrote:
Why don't you all quit bashing on her. She's a wonderful person. Just bc she Dates guys and girls doesn't make her a hoe. It's called bisexual dumbasses
court

Herndon, VA

#17 Jan 31, 2013
im not the one actin like im all that u r. and thats ur opinion. i think fake people r ugly and thats my opinion.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Well I think you are ugly and that's my opinion.
court wrote:
im not the one actin like im all that u r. and thats ur opinion. i think fake people r ugly and thats my opinion.
court

Herndon, VA

#19 Jan 31, 2013
ok. i dont care wat u think.

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Well I don't care what you think about me either.
court wrote:
ok. i dont care wat u think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desire isn't pregnant, never was! 6 min Classof2012 82
Is scott dixon still with tiffany edwards ? 14 min TrUtH 13
Why can't Democrats think for themselves? It's ... 50 min Oh ya 80
Bryttani young/Finley 52 min Bigdicktom 1
Y dt becky potter have her kid? 1 hr Y is she not there 1
Mary Christian 1 hr Barkbark 6
Anybody know where Ryan Justice is? 1 hr Curious 1
William J Short, MD 7 hr Mikes Dad 29
Ambassador 18 hr FYI 53

Ashland Jobs