Dr. Ralph Touma
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Thought

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2011
What are you thoughts about his practice?
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2011
noo do not go to him
Ex patient

Russell, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
I would not recommend my dog to him. He screwed up my arm years ago and should have been sued for doing so. He don't care about his patients one bit. He only cares about the money.
Thought

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2011
Couldn't find someone to handle the lawsuit. He messed me up too. Any suggestions
John

Ashland, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2011
my son had a serious accident and Dr. Touma was his doctor. We believe we could not have found a better more compassionate doctor who truly cared for his healing and well-being.
Hmm

Proctorville, OH

#6 Jul 20, 2011
I have heard so many mixed reviews of him.

“I'm the Geriatric General”

Since: Jun 11

Kurya, Altai region, Russia

#7 Jul 20, 2011
I severely messed-up my knee when I was a kid during a major bike wreck (my ACL "anterior cruciate ligament was transected). Dr. Touma did the corrective surgery about a two weeks after the injury occurred (I insisted to my parents that I wasn't hurt bad enough to go to a doctor sooner, which made it harder to fix).

This was probably before half the crowd here was even conceived and my leg still works, a little lateral flexion, but not bad given the degree of injury and the time since repaired.
Mike

Lebanon, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2011
He jacked me up 35years ago I hit I'm in the mouth he called the law and they let me go they had herd of him to
Relative

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jul 22, 2011
You people are scum! Leave the man alone and get a life!
Thought

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Why? we can voice opinions.. Truth is the truth. How are we scum??
Interested

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2011
He messed up my son's arm to where it cannot be fixed!
Sdfx

Marion, OH

#13 Jul 27, 2011
Does he take care of feet?
Mata

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2011
I needed additional surgery to repair his incorrectly performed work. I would not recommend him. If you are currently under his care, I would consider seeking a second opinion.
Thought

Dublin, OH

#15 Aug 18, 2011
He has messed me up a few months ago.
sunshine

Naples, FL

#17 Dec 15, 2011
John wrote:
my son had a serious accident and Dr. Touma was his doctor. We believe we could not have found a better more compassionate doctor who truly cared for his healing and well-being.
He is my Dr. and I have had the same results . He repaired a torn ligament in my knee and I had excellent care and results. I would not go to anyone else. It has been 25 years on my knee and it has never bothered me. He also, casted a broken wrist and ankle, Great results.
sunshine

Naples, FL

#18 Dec 15, 2011
Thought wrote:
What are you thoughts about his practice?
he has a great staff. They are always available to help in any way. He is a great DR. I am not sure why all of these people are saying bad things about their care. I know he is strict on how you as a patient take care of your injury. If you do not follow instructions after your surgery you can only blame yourself.
sunshine

Naples, FL

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Mike wrote:
He jacked me up 35years ago I hit I'm in the mouth he called the law and they let me go they had herd of him to
I do not believe this at all!!!! Tell the truth!!!!!! First of all there is not one doctor in Ashland that would hit a patient If the law was called you must have been wanting drugs or under the influence.
Broken Bone

Wagoner, OK

#20 Dec 15, 2011
You people are retards! Get a life and leave Mr. Touma alone. I for one, love the man and his family! Nothing but jerks and pricks on this Jerry Springer trash site.
THOUGHTS

United States

#21 Dec 19, 2011
FYI for you i did do everything i was to do to take care of my incision. I woke up from surgery & couldn't feel my fingers & half my hand when he finally took bandages off. So how did i do that? Kindof stupid of you to say that. Unless you know my situation ummm Mind your own. Had no problem with him at all until after researching & seeing other doctors about my injury. This injury to my nerve in my hand is a careless mistake. But time will tell.. LOL
DMOSKI

Ashland, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2012
DR TOUMA DID MY TOTAL L KNEE REPLACEMENT AND HE DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. MY KNEE WAS 100% COLLAPSED AND IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO RECOVER DUE TO DIABETES AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES BUT IT'S THREE YRS LATER AND THE KNEE IS FINE. I ALSO LIKED HIS ATTITUDE AND PERSONALITY. HE WAS VERY KIND TO ME AND PROFESSIONAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name a restaurant you won't buy from again and why 4 min Lung 12
Knipp for Sheriff 8 min Needstohappen 160
Hotties at the Hillbilly Flea Market 17 min PhD full 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Paul 170,600
Where can a man get an obedient woman? 43 min King Balla 1
looking for The Truth 58 min FeeelDaBern 30
Boyd co nursing home 1 hr Public odd 7
Arrest pictures 4 hr Curious 18

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages