First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bite me

Richmond, VA

#21 Nov 6, 2010
NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE HIT....I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE....IF YOU ARE A MAN THAT HITS A WOMAN THEN YOUR A COWARD
i think

Ashland, KY

#22 Nov 6, 2010
i think everyh woman needs her ass kicked every now and then. it keeps them in check
JustAGirl

Ashland, KY

#23 Sep 15, 2012
Michael lives in TN right now and is doing well. He is a dear friend of mine and these allegations and slanderous remarks are ridiculous. I've dated him and known him since I was 16. He's kind to a fault and a gentleman. He had some issues with authority when he was young and a temper that cannot be matched.:) He's a good soul though. A good Christian man now too. You people are vicious liars!:/
Bahahahahahahaha haha

Grayson, KY

#24 Sep 19, 2012
Christian man?!?!? What Christian man beats on women and degrades them? There's nothing Christian or godly about that man.
Pathetic piece of sh*t.
Point blank.
JustAGirl

Ashland, KY

#25 Sep 20, 2012
Bahahahahahahahahaha wrote:
Christian man?!?!? What Christian man beats on women and degrades them? There's nothing Christian or godly about that man.
Pathetic piece of sh*t.
Point blank.
Are you referring to Ashley Barnes Fritz? Is she the woman you are alleging that he beat and degraded???
sarah

United States

#26 Sep 21, 2012
Bahahahahahahahahaha wrote:
Pathetic piece of sh*t.
Point blank.
why dont you tell him to his face if he dont smack the film off your teeth ...I WILL!!!! you talk stuff on topix but i bet my house and both of my cars that you would be scared of him if you knew what i knew about that anger issue he has..if he beat that girl she would be still eating with the help of and through a tube..now fat as# assley or sis, talk $hit, I know you !!!!!!!!
JustAGirl

Ashland, KY

#27 Sep 21, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>why dont you tell him to his face if he dont smack the film off your teeth ...I WILL!!!! you talk stuff on topix but i bet my house and both of my cars that you would be scared of him if you knew what i knew about that anger issue he has..if he beat that girl she would be still eating with the help of and through a tube..now fat as# assley or sis, talk $hit, I know you !!!!!!!!
Sarah has a point!':) I spoke with Michael about this ridiculous thread about him. He is easily angered, but he just laughed about it. He isn't the punk ass kid he used to be. Since finally letting go of that psycho Ashley, he is a better man. And yes, "Bahahahahahahahahaha ", I never said anything about him being "Godly", moron. If you're gonna paraphrase, do it correctly, dumbass! I only said he was now a good Christian man. Michael has had a hard life, he's done things and said things that he shouldn't have. Get off of your sanctimonious, self righteous, high horse and get over it. What kind of person are you? From the sounds of it, petty, unfair and a LIAR. Michael has had many ugly altercations with ABF. That girl is BIG, mean and nasty. Crazy as a loon too! She physically attacked him over and over throughout their tumultuous relationship. The police were called several times. Not once did Michael get arreasted for domestic violence. People do change. I'm proud of Michael and I love my friend very much. I'm proud of the man he has transformed into these past 17 months. It is my honor to stand up for my friend against all of these slanderous allegations and lies! He has come a long, long way. You "bahahaahahahahaha" are a troublemaking liar! Shame on you! You sound like quite the piece of shit yourself! If you really knew Michael, and if you're male, you would never say that to his face. Christian or not, you don't want to mess with him. His temper is legendary!:)
sarah

United States

#29 Sep 21, 2012
JustAGirl wrote:
<quoted text> Sarah has a point!':) I spoke with Michael about this ridiculous thread about him. He is easily angered, but he just laughed about it. He isn't the punk ass kid he used to be. Since finally letting go of that psycho Ashley, he is a better man. And yes, "Bahahahahahahahahaha ", I never said anything about him being "Godly", moron. If you're gonna paraphrase, do it correctly, dumbass! I only said he was now a good Christian man. Michael has had a hard life, he's done things and said things that he shouldn't have. Get off of your sanctimonious, self righteous, high horse and get over it. What kind of person are you? From the sounds of it, petty, unfair and a LIAR. Michael has had many ugly altercations with ABF. That girl is BIG, mean and nasty. Crazy as a loon too! She physically attacked him over and over throughout their tumultuous relationship. The police were called several times. Not once did Michael get arreasted for domestic violence. People do change. I'm proud of Michael and I love my frend very much. I'm proud of the man he has transformed into these past 17 months. It is my honor to stand up for my friend against all of these slanderous allegations and lies! He has come a long, long way. You "bahahaahahahahaha" are a troublemaking liar! Shame on you! You sound like quite the piece of shit yourself! If you really knew Michael, and if you're male, you would never say that to his face. Christian or not, you don't want to mess with him. His temper is legendary!:)
JUSTAGIRL, If you talk to Mike again would you PLEASE tell him that Sarah from KDMC would Love to speak to him, I talked to him a couple of years ago in Central Park and he refused to go to dinner with me and talk, because he was with that girl Assley, he must have really cared for her because I tried very hard,with no Luck..... Do you know if he is single or not? Assley you have made a terrific error by letting that MAN get away,but THAT'S Wonderful for ME!!
Looking

Ashland, KY

#30 Sep 21, 2012
sarah wrote:
<quoted text>JUSTAGIRL, If you talk to Mike again would you PLEASE tell him that Sarah from KDMC would Love to speak to him, I talked to him a couple of years ago in Central Park and he refused to go to dinner with me and talk, because he was with that girl Assley, he must have really cared for her because I tried very hard,with no Luck..... Do you know if he is single or not? Assley you have made a terrific error by letting that MAN get away,but THAT'S Wonderful for ME!!
I most certainly will Sarah.:)
julwhe

United States

#32 Oct 15, 2012
been looking for him quite a while ,would love to get ahold of him...had a awesome time with him..Great Guy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teressa Blevins (Jan '13) 10 min Friend 7
Heroin treatment needed to save lives 29 min junkie 20
bed bugs 36 min truth 15
Marshall Smith sent here to shut Ak down 57 min my2cents 4
Megan Faulkner 58 min No hype 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Big bubba 134,221
Joe Burchett get a grip on your jailers!!!!!! 1 hr is there every day 29
Marathon employees 2 hr Kelly 460
connie dungs rape scandal 4 hr anon 26
Mayo Mansion for sale. (Feb '12) 13 hr A what 45