V3 diet supplement is having success

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sherry

Owingsville, KY

#2 Aug 31, 2011
can anyone who has tried please respond.. i have only heard good results so far.. thanks
took it for 2 months

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2011
You'll hear lots of great things about it because so many people sell it privately. I gave it great reviews the first few weeks, but after 2 months I only lost a total of 10 pounds and I'm pretty sure that I only lost that much because I started an exercise regimen when I noticed the weight loss slow down after about a week.
Lost 7 punds first week and after that I recognized the tolerance I had developed and started taking more than one a day with exercise. After taking them for a while you will notice a burnout feeling when you stop taking them. You can take up to 4 a day but that becomes mad expensive.
I just started an all fruits and vegetable juice diet and have had better results without the exercise. I would recomend replacing a couple meals a day with v8 fusion or some type of fruit/vegie juice rather than waste money on pills that leave you worse off when you stop taking them.
Look for what seem like selling points when people talk v3 up cuz a lot of people are selling it. I actually got a 2months supply for free from a couple family members. They gave ip up because of side effects such as nausia and emotional sensitivity
Hope this helps and good luck with losing weight.
If have the chance look up a documentary called "fat. Sick. And nearly dead" dude lost 82 pounds in 60 days and was able to stop 8 different meds cuz of a juice diet

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 4, 2011
sherry wrote:
can anyone who has tried please respond.. i have only heard good results so far.. thanks
We have had such tremendous results on V3 from Voyager Health that we decided to join Voyager Health and offer V3 to everyone we can! Please see http://www.govoyager.com to learn more about this awesome product.

Thanks!
Team GO Voyager
lol

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2011
GoVoyager wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had such tremendous results on V3 from Voyager Health that we decided to join Voyager Health and offer V3 to everyone we can! Please see http://www.govoyager.com to learn more about this awesome product.
Thanks!
Team GO Voyager
Marketers.......as if topix didn't have enough shit on here already
lol at lol

North Las Vegas, NV

#6 Apr 25, 2012
As if you knew anything about the product.
yogamom

Doylestown, PA

#7 Apr 26, 2012
this V3 has phenylethylamine hcl in it which affects the dopamine levels in your brain and can really mess you up. "All natural" is a relative term, and you need to always research each of the ingredients to make sure of what you are putting into your body. This ingredient is very worrisome to me, and I would avoid it for fear of the long term affects.
well

Flatwoods, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2012
chocolate has this as well, along with antidepressants, cold medicines, etc
Jen Mullins

Ashland, KY

#9 May 24, 2012
going to start selling A.C.E Diet Pills here is my group on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1035554031188...
Martha Hullum

Tuskegee, AL

#10 May 26, 2012
V3 if taken properly and if you are guided properly by the representative who sells it to you works wonderfully! After taking V3 for 30 days you are to go off of it for 10 days to reset your body back to set point and this way you don't become immune to the V3 ingredients and 1 Pill will stay effective for you!
mike

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2012
My wife uses v3 and has lost 60 lbs in less than a year. And no longer takes any anti depressints ....been good for her...looks better and feels better than she has for years...and off all her emotional meds...I give it a thumbs up....
Martha

Tuskegee, AL

#12 Oct 2, 2012
That is awesome Mike! V3 is great for Energy,Mood and Appetite! I have a lot of positive feedback from my customers and a lot of time when people find it isn't working for them is because they won't drink the required water because water activates the V3 formula!
www.facebook.com/Dietnaturally
wondering

Flatwoods, KY

#13 Oct 2, 2012
It made me piss green for 3 days
Ugh

Bedford, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Is V3 just another "A.C.E." MLM scam? Sure looks like it :(
Martha

Tuskegee, AL

#16 Nov 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
It made me piss green for 3 days
Must have been something other than V3!!!!
cbb

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2012
Where and how can you purchase it?
Dont do it

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2012
It is definitely a scam! All the people who talk it up are the ones Making $ from it! I wasted over 200$ on that crap and I gained weight! The same thing happened to my boyfriend! When I told my V3 rep this..she have me excuse after excuse of why it's was our fault...
toogood

Ironton, OH

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Understand this: there is no miracle weight loss drug cure. Eat less, exercise more. Fewer calories going n, more calories burned through activity. It is actually so much cheaper. You ont have to pay fo anyof these gimmick, you spend less on unhealthy junk food and snacks, and exercise costs absolutely nothing.
Martha Hullum

Grovetown, GA

#21 Jan 23, 2013
cbb wrote:
Where and how can you purchase it?
Susie Lamigueiro

Miami, FL

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Martha wrote:
That is awesome Mike! V3 is great for Energy,Mood and Appetite! I have a lot of positive feedback from my customers and a lot of time when people find it isn't working for them is because they won't drink the required water because water activates the V3 formula!
I was wondering why all the water intake... Does it include any diuretic?
Susie

Miami, FL

#23 Feb 7, 2013
Martha wrote:
I was wondering why so much water is required. Does it have any diuretic in it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa cinnamon 1 hr ami 1
News The Mill That Right-to-Work Built 2 hr Yourfullofit 16
What to do about a 3 hr Star T 3
Dems have no solutions...Have resorted to name ... 3 hr Cindy 4
Misti Moore Preston 4 hr CoolStoryBro 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Paul 163,879
Billy Watts 4 hr tim terryfeildsmi... 9

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance