Posted in the Ashland Forum

somebody

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2010
whats new with these low lifes ?!?!
nunya

Ashland, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2010
i dunno about her mom,but jessicas trash and both of her bros are mine when i can find them
nasty bunch

Wagoner, OK

#3 Jul 16, 2010
dont they live at bruce apartments ?if u are looking for the boys.they are always in trouble with the law.drugs and more drugs.
duh

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2010
they live in the back of building 8 at bruce
annonymous

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2010
Brett parks is a bitch and when he gets out of jail you wont be the only one looking for that junky his baby has no chance in hell with a low life dad like him
Know well

Russell, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Which baby would u be talking about from my understanding he now has two babies. Why exactly r u all looking for him anyway. Did he rip u off or steal something fromu?
its me

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Dec 10, 2012
wow!! its been 3 yrs and everybody still judges people and as for whoever "somebody" is its evident that you dont know much about my mom.. really ya'll need to get a life!!! as for your currnt up-dates my brother wasn't in jail in august 20th 2010, great up-dates though, just need to do your homework.....as for the babies if there moms wasn't c***s he would see them. so theres you some ore "lost information".. lmao you all are good for a laugh
hmmm

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Isn't he locked up now? Point is .. ppl will talk. Don't let it get to ya. That's what they do.
its me

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Dec 10, 2012
yes he is now but wasn't then. but yeah people talk shit, but thet never kbow what another has been through or what it took to change that persons life.. they dont get to me in that way they just need to do their homework and dig a little deeper...lmao
Just wondering!

Ironton, OH

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Maybe people talk about you because you can't spell and obviously don't have an eduction. Stay out of jail. And, last I heard your grandmother is raising all of your da## kids. Grow up.
haha

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2012
nope not mine.lmao!! still need to do homework, yes i have an education, not that it matters,so still lack of homework but really i dont care what ya'll think. this web-site just gives me laughs..
but regardless merry christmas may god bless you always..
Just wondering!

Ironton, OH

#13 Dec 12, 2012
God bless you too, sweetie. I'd you turn into a Christian when you went to jail like everyone else?:)
Just wondering!

Ironton, OH

#14 Dec 12, 2012
Did *
haha

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 12, 2012
nope not a christian by their standards, but do i believe in God absolutely... so no i turned into nothing but a better person and have never been more thankful of going to jail. it saved my life and i'm not ashamed to admit it. was i a piece of sh*t before yes i was!! lessons learned the hard way!!! on to a better life now :)But thanks for your intrest or concern wich ever it may be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Michaelangelo 156,465
labecca murphy 1 hr Goodmorningsunshine 15
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 2 hr never will 32
Pleasure 3 hr Bigdickdaddy 5
Who shaves their butt crack how and why (May '11) 3 hr Jasper Mauve 35
Central Park Christmas Lights 3 hr Noel 14
Which "female" profession has the biggest w*ores? 3 hr Maggie 4

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages