What is this Mojo King

What is this Mojo King

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Brenda

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 19, 2010
What is this Mojo King every one is talking about?
they rock

Flatwoods, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2010
check them out
http://mojokings.com
lmao

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Jun 19, 2010
The drummer is a balding wannabe and lives with a baby elephant!
True fact

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Brenda wrote:
Mojo Kings is a group of wannabe rockers, that are really nothing but a bunch of foul mouthed pill popping drunks that think they have talent. They are so bad that when they played bike nite at Roadhouse the manager was heard saying he was embarrassed but had no choice....
keith

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2010
They are at murphys tonigt in ironton
Alisha Harris

Ashland, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2010
True fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Mojo Kings is a group of wannabe rockers, that are really nothing but a bunch of foul mouthed pill popping drunks that think they have talent. They are so bad that when they played bike nite at Roadhouse the manager was heard saying he was embarrassed but had no choice....
........Wonder what bike night you were at it wasnt the one every one else was at.MOJO KING played 2 Tuesdays in a row. by request. I know for a fact the Mgr. said they were just what we needed. dont be a hater and tell lies, these guys dont do pills and stuff. yeah they drink, yeah they cuss, But you never heard one foul word from any one them because of the children there....very talented lot of good songs and some sweet originals go see them, you be the judge.....
Lisa Stevens

Newburgh, IN

#7 Jun 19, 2010
True fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a old fat chick that is pissed because the guys in the band won't have anything to do with her! lmao!! "True Fact"
Alisha Harris

Ashland, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2010
Lisa Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a old fat chick that is pissed because the guys in the band won't have anything to do with her! lmao!! "True Fact"
/////Thank you lisa I could not have said it any better....
Ruby Tuesday

Newburgh, IN

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Brenda wrote:
For my money,they are by far the most talented & entertaining band around.
Lisaisright

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Jun 19, 2010
Lisa Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what I was thinking.Could not have said it better.lol!
Amused

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2010
Sounds like girlfriends coming to their rescue to me!!!
SuzyQ

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 23, 2010
Amused wrote:
Sounds like girlfriends coming to their rescue to me!!!
lmfao...me 2!!!!!!!!!!
tom cat fan

Canal Winchester, OH

#14 Jun 23, 2010
why don't you all just grow up and leave well enough alone. we all know the bands, we know the groupies, we know the drama. go out and have fun and leave all the crap at home. a few have to ruin it for everyone. mojo king is a fun and entertaining band. if ya don't like them, keep your arse at home!
SuzyQ

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Wont you mind your own business then, who made you the big chief around here, i'll go watch who i want and say what i want and if you dont like it stick it up your nose and snort another one baahaababaa!!!
Hahahahah

United States

#16 Jun 23, 2010
Jahah
CC Rox

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Jun 23, 2010
Mojo King is a band full of great guys that make some great music!! I love them!! Just wish that some people wouldn't try to tarnish their rep by starting drama that is definitely not needed!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No wonder no one wants to work 5 min I hate Trump 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Paul 170,559
Roy Moore 15 min blackrider 9
Donna Sanchez (May '16) 1 hr Cam 29
So glad restaurants are taking SNAP 3 hr Joey 1
Anyone know Steven lee 5 hr Fitch what a joke 15
boyd county judge executive 6 hr WOKE 29
Joe Burchett 10 hr Nathan 41

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web