Girl at Blackburn Giovannis

Girl at Blackburn Giovannis

Posted in the Ashland Forum

Since: Oct 11

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2011
Theres this girl that works there that will give you anything you want as far as sex for pills. She shoots up & can't get enough of it or sex all you have to do is look at her arms & tell they are eat up with marks. Now how can they not tell there at her work? Rumor is to that she put herself out there to get money to buy a place. There is this older gentelman that comes in there a couple of times asking for her. Even one time gave her money. Hmmm was it for sex or what? If she has an man in her life i think i would be asking questions. Or tell her to hit the bricks. I know she leaves with a differnt guy every night she works maybe she is a player who knows. Scank is what we in Ashland call that kind of people.
you are dumb

Ashland, KY

#2 Oct 9, 2011
first of all, its SKANK, and 2nd she does do drugs. She is a w h o r e. and she still lives with her parents. she is 45 or 50..shes older. She is a drunk and a pot head. She is a POS. the end
Tomcats

New York, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2011
So what's the point of this?

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2011
not talking about the red head crewleader. talking about the blonde big azz wears glasses. & you are dumb sorry for the miss spell (skank) my bad. & yes there are drugs & drunks work there some shoot up other snort or eat & deal there all the time. i've heard this from a former worker. No point Tomcats just not a place to bring yur childern to never know what you may get too eat or catch.
terrible

Whitney, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2011
I have lived in this area for quite sometime. I have ordered from blackburn Giovannis as long as I have lived here. In the 10 plus years I have been a customer in the last year and a half the service/customer care has slide into a hell-hole.
The people who answer the phone are awful. You have to talk to them like children and enuciate everything to make sure they get it right. Or you hear "huh" .."what did you want on that" "I forgot what you said" " Red..right you want red..no ranch..ok red dressing it is"
I have went to pick up my order numerous times 6plus and sat there for 15 to 20 mins before one of them stopped chatting long enough to check the window..or they were no where to be seen leaving me sitting and the excuse was they didnt hear the bell...Well check the damn window more than every 20 mins ..
Then there have been at least 2 girls that have been higher than kites and yes you can tell that have tried waiting on me and couldnt put 2 and 2 together to add the order...
I am so saddened at the state of the workforce today. Mabey thats all they can get to work there are idiots and drug heads who knows. I just wish they would hire a new crew and drug test them this time.
pizzaman

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2011
Does this guy work there too?

http://kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/press/20...
IfIknew

Whitney, TX

#7 Oct 16, 2011
I don't know who exactly owns blackburn Giovanni's but if I did or I knew how to contact them I would. South ashland is or at least was a nice middle-class place at one time. Most of us went over to eat after the games. Made it a family time. I dont want to go there anymore for sit ddown service and I am thinking about ending pick-up service as well.

TO THE OWNERS OF BLACKBURN GIOVANNI'S AN OPEN LETTER FROM YOUR PATRONS.

Please stop employing so many air-headed idiots and drug addicts..clean the place back up..Do something so those of us who for years have kept you in business by ordering locally won't be driven off. Be more hand on management..keep track of whats going on under your own noses otherwise your losing this customer. And I know a few of my neighbors feel the same way. Plz do something.
Shshhshs

Elizabeth, NJ

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Bill wagner is the owner. Good luck getting anywhere with him though.
IfIknew wrote:
I don't know who exactly owns blackburn Giovanni's but if I did or I knew how to contact them I would. South ashland is or at least was a nice middle-class place at one time. Most of us went over to eat after the games. Made it a family time. I dont want to go there anymore for sit ddown service and I am thinking about ending pick-up service as well.
TO THE OWNERS OF BLACKBURN GIOVANNI'S AN OPEN LETTER FROM YOUR PATRONS.
Please stop employing so many air-headed idiots and drug addicts..clean the place back up..Do something so those of us who for years have kept you in business by ordering locally won't be driven off. Be more hand on management..keep track of whats going on under your own noses otherwise your losing this customer. And I know a few of my neighbors feel the same way. Plz do something.
Bobo

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 20, 2011
http://www.manta.com/c/mm2jn6l/greater-kentuc...

Contact info can be found at the link above.
the truth sux

Lebanon, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2011
Shshhshs wrote:
<quoted text>Bill wagner is the owner. Good luck getting anywhere with him though.
Does he have a daughter named Marnie?
curious

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 20, 2011
what the hell has happened to this please? we no longer go there. It sucks, the people suck, especially the evening crew. this place will be shut down before to long.
pizza lover

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2011
Boycott it! They hire people that can't even get an order right on the phone. I will not order from the one on Blackburn again.
lookin for love

United States

#13 Oct 20, 2011
i think the short dark haired girl that looks like she's 15 or 16 at the window is a real cutie.
question

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2011
Doesn't Marnie manage that location?

Ashland, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2011
pizzaman wrote:
Does this guy work there too?
http://kentuckystatepolice.org/posts/press/20...
Did work there i remember seeing him there all the time. i havent seen him there for a few weeks though.

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2011
I heard the crazyest thing last night at the Texas Rd House. There is this girl no names to be brought up. But anyway this guy & this girl was talking & he said he left this girl that worked at Giovannis on blackburn. She will not let him go or move on with his life she is really all up in him. Stalks him at his work & everything. Sounds to me like she needs to get a life of her own if he laft you there must be a reason. Knowing how the girls are there it had to be over drugs. All i can say is hurray for him because he is a good looking man & yes i left him my number. lol how can anyone let that shit take control of there life..... Well last note he is better off away from trash like her anyway i know who she is & her name had it run & boy does she have a list.
ashleyreeves

Ashland, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2011
my town 69 wrote:
I heard the crazyest thing last night at the Texas Rd House. There is this girl no names to be brought up. But anyway this guy & this girl was talking & he said he left this girl that worked at Giovannis on blackburn. She will not let him go or move on with his life she is really all up in him. Stalks him at his work & everything. Sounds to me like she needs to get a life of her own if he laft you there must be a reason. Knowing how the girls are there it had to be over drugs. All i can say is hurray for him because he is a good looking man & yes i left him my number. lol how can anyone let that shit take control of there life..... Well last note he is better off away from trash like her anyway i know who she is & her name had it run & boy does she have a list.
Would her Name Happen to Be Marie ?! Lmao .
peace full citizan

South Portsmouth, KY

#18 Dec 31, 2011
ok just going to say I know people who work there and most o them are really nice. The reason they have to say huh on the phone is because the phones have been there or about 15 years and no one can hear out of them. I know almost everyone there. I live just down the street so I go in often. Most of the people are drug free except for every now and again. As soon as the main manager finds out there gone though. So before you start to judge you should find out the whole story. The girl who you said looked like she shot up got fired 3 weeks after she started. So did the stalker chick from texas roadhouse. So don't worry its still a family place I see church's and family's eat there all the time when I stop in. And I know that sometimes it takes awhile to get your order I waited about 45 minutes the other day but you could tell they where very busy phone didn't stop ringing. So I think people should just be more patient. Also screw ups happen. Just a way of life. I used to work at a papa johns so I know how it is to work at a pizza place it sucks. Especially when customers are rude and treat you like a child on the phone. I was a college student when I worked at papa johns so I know most of the people who work there are trying to go to college. I can think of about 4 of them right of the top of my head. So just meet people before you judge please.
Use to work there

Radcliff, KY

#19 May 29, 2012
I worked there for over a year.
I agree. It is full of pill heads and worthless fuckkks.
Nearly everyone they hire is on drugs.
They main manager Lynn is a really good person, and I like her a lot. She is 100% against drugs. But you can't always tell that people are on drugs, and besides...it's hard to find people to work so hard, for min-wage. She does what she can to avoid hiring trash. She checks the jail web sites to make sure they applicants aren't on probation, or in the court system..
But I agree...the service does suck. I have to admit I've had a night or two where I wasn't the most peasant employ, but most of the time I was.
But yeah...I dont blame anyone for avoiding that place. Most of the staff, always sucks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is with Russell Rowsey? 8 min Cow-Town 3
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 1 hr democrat 40
Bruce apartments 1 hr Brother Cleetus B... 6
Shooter's Bar & Grill. 1 hr Customer 6
Justin Reeder 1 hr my name is me 1
Who got Jack at castle apt?? 2 hr OMW2FYB 1
Fake news .... 2 hr The Original Jo Jo 3

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance