anyone have any work they need done??

anyone have any work they need done??

Posted in the Ashland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need work

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
im looking for side work. Just got laid off for the winter..i can do lawn care, clean gutters,shovel snow, take down xmas lights, hauling,small tree removal,bushes trimmed, whatever needs done, I can do it..available anytime,anyday...email me for contact [email protected] oo.com.......thanks!
need help

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
I tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't accept your address...Do you have another e-mail address...I have a little gutter work Ineed done..
screen porch

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
need work wrote:
im looking for side work. Just got laid off for the winter..i can do lawn care, clean gutters,shovel snow, take down xmas lights, hauling,small tree removal,bushes trimmed, whatever needs done, I can do it..available anytime,anyday...email me for contact [email protected] oo.com.......thanks!
I need my porch rescreened. Raceland
need work

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
[email protected] try that then i will give you my number...thanks, dave
need work

Flatwoods, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
need help wrote:
I tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't accept your address...Do you have another e-mail address...I have a little gutter work Ineed done..
[email protected] now try that..i still am looking for work thanks!
need work

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Is there anyone that does need work.?? if so , email me at [email protected] i am available anyday,anytime right now..thanks! FAir prices, to good to turn down
screen porch

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
need work wrote:
Is there anyone that does need work.?? if so , email me at [email protected] i am available anyday,anytime right now..thanks! FAir prices, to good to turn down
still needs done but I don't have email
help

Butler, PA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
whats your hourly rate?
need work

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Jan 2, 2013
i usually charge by the job but i am very reasonable.......

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#11 Jan 2, 2013
I would pay you to rub my shoulders and my feet when I get off work. Now I work four days out of the week. Would you be interested? If so email me at [email protected] I am serious and I am only looking for serious responses.
Thank you

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jan 4, 2013
You did some work for me the other day and just want to say I'm very pleased.you are such a hard worker.thank you. I will be sending all my business to you!!!
no name

United States

#13 Jan 5, 2013
need work wrote:
Is there anyone that does need work.?? if so , email me at [email protected] i am available anyday,anytime right now..thanks! FAir prices, to good to turn down
Can you check for a gas leak?
Needing work

Ardsley, NY

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Anyone need any work done??I still am looking for some more side jobs ASAP ..email---- [email protected]

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#17 Jan 7, 2013
The prices you wrote me to rub my feet and shoulders were pretty expensive. Will you lower it to twenty dollars? If so I could use you tomorrow :}
Needing work wrote:
Anyone need any work done??I still am looking for some more side jobs ASAP ..email---- [email protected]
screen porch

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Needing work wrote:
Anyone need any work done??I still am looking for some more side jobs ASAP ..email---- [email protected]
Well I'll try this a third time I still need my porch rescreened if you can't or don't want the job let me know so I can find someone who wants the work
Shane

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jan 7, 2013
I can use some side work and can replace that screen can be reached at [email protected]
Needing work

Ardsley, NY

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Can do the porch work tomm very cheep cheapest in town call me at that number
screen porch

Ashland, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2013
Needing work wrote:
Can do the porch work tomm very cheep cheapest in town call me at that number
call you at what number??
Light bulb moment

Ashland, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Kellie Stakes wrote:
The prices you wrote me to rub my feet and shoulders were pretty expensive. Will you lower it to twenty dollars? If so I could use you tomorrow :}<quoted text>
Actually Kellie the going rate for massage is 1$/min minimum
need side work

Flatwoods, KY

#26 Jan 7, 2013
Good Luck to you "need work" hope things pick up for you!!!I am a licensed electrician, and the job i was on was finished before christmas. So now i am laid off untill a new job starts. I live in the boyd county area, and I charge by the job and very negotiable!! I have references available if needed. You can email me at [email protected] Thank You very much, Chris Akers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Roy Moore will win 9 min blackrider 39
Trump rating himself 27 min blackrider 10
The Sop hair salon WW 34 min Jimmy Snakes 34
Burger King's "Big Booty" Manager (Nov '15) 55 min all night 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 169,883
shamae white (Feb '17) 3 hr Imthe1urtalknbout... 3
Charles Manson in hospital 3 hr Miss Melody Mount... 4
Tri-state lawn care raid 10 hr Trading Firearms 15

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages