New Alexandria, PA

#4 Dec 10, 2013
She's a who*e and a thief!!!
Jordan Dean

Marion, OH

#6 Jun 5, 2014
bangerbuck wrote:
She's a who*e and a thief!!!
LOL! Oh thats classy. Here let me raise the bar a bit for you, you uneducated piece of sad trash. YES 100% Im a whore...in MY bedroom with MY husband. The kinky things we do would leave you speechless. Jealous much?:) As far as me being a thief. My family owns SOMC. I need/want for nothing. So move onto the next post you pathetic waste of air your two cents wont be stolen here.
Bangerbuck

Greensburg, PA

#7 Sep 3, 2015
Jordan Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Oh thats classy. Here let me raise the bar a bit for you, you uneducated piece of sad trash. YES 100% Im a whore...in MY bedroom with MY husband. The kinky things we do would leave you speechless. Jealous much?:) As far as me being a thief. My family owns SOMC. I need/want for nothing. So move onto the next post you pathetic waste of air your two cents wont be stolen here.
Just because your family owns something doesn't prove you are not a wh$re and a thief. And it's more than just your husband in the bedroom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What will Dems do when Trump succeeds in Middle... 22 min I know 43
bad pizza places in Ashland 33 min CoolStoryBro 11
O hag in caddy with white hair 1 hr BufordT 2
Over Charging at The Spot 3 hr Go Fund Me 8
Isaiah from Collins career 3 hr Nacho bellgrande 5
What did Obama do for America??? NO REALLY...... 3 hr Hitler 14
Cps using comprehensive assessment test to take... (Feb '14) 3 hr Taylor 17

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance