trying to find lost lover!!!!

trying to find lost lover!!!!

Posted in the Ashland Forum

out of the blue

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jul 30, 2010
he has blond hair big blue eyes really tall and has the sexy body he stand s about six foot three i have been gone from ashland about ten years i really need to find him i think his name is jamie duncan!!! if you know him leave me a comment!!! or call me 1606 391 73 78
Basement

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 30, 2010
You didn't really just post your phone number on topix? Welp, good luck and may God have mercy the souls of the people that are about to ruin your life. Maybe you'll get lucky and your provider in Manchester will let you out of your contract early.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2010
I thought she was talking about me there for a minute. Then I noticed the blond hair, blue eyes, 6'3 with the name jamie duncan. Aww, screw it, I'm gonna call her anyway.
Basement

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 30, 2010
Dawby you must have also failed to notice the part about a sexy body. Read below...

Sexy adj.,-ier,-iest.
1. Arousing or tending to arouse sexual desire or interest.
2. Slang. Highly appealing or interesting; attractive

Kind of suprised you didn't know what that meant. Mensa members usally have a larger vocabulary than most. Quick tip, if you're not sure what a word means you can google the definition and get a good idea anyways.

This thread has been hijacked by TSUCTF
(Topix Simpeltons United Corporation Technologies Federation)
Basement

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jul 30, 2010
Oh and I think you should tell her your name is Jamie Duncan. I mean how is she going to know, it's been ten years, people change. I bet you get lucky, she can only be so smart, after all she posted her number on here. I like commas,,,, let me know if it's any good, I don't mind Dawby seconds.
heartborke

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2010
i'm also looking for a lost love, his name is jimmy lowe.... has a twin brother named pee-wee. has been about 10 years since i seen him. like to pick up where we left off. any info would be great.
your man

Richmond, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2010
hey it's me...is this who i think it is?
Little Brown Hair Girl

Roscoe, PA

#8 Jul 30, 2010
out of the blue wrote:
he has blond hair big blue eyes really tall and has the sexy body he stand s about six foot three i have been gone from ashland about ten years i really need to find him i think his name is jamie duncan!!! if you know him leave me a comment!!! or call me 1606 391 73 78
If he's as good looking as you say he is he's probably GAY. All the good looking ones are.
taelor

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Are u sure its not Jamie brown you are looking for?
Me Too

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 1, 2010
heartborke wrote:
i'm also looking for a lost love, his name is jimmy lowe.... has a twin brother named pee-wee. has been about 10 years since i seen him. like to pick up where we left off. any info would be great.
I am looking for my long lost love too. His name is Austin Ryan. He used to be in the Boyd Co. area, would love to see him again
WTF

Ashland, KY

#11 Aug 1, 2010
Hey I know Austin Ryan!
heartbroke

West Liberty, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2010
hey "your man" where you at?? who do u think this is?? come on you know who it is. hope you're doing well, i wish you the best. If this is who i think it is. I didn't do nothing with your stuff, i still have it. U can come and pick it up. Just you no body else!!!!
no name

Wagoner, OK

#13 Aug 3, 2010
taelor wrote:
Are u sure its not Jamie brown you are looking for?
thats funny
concern citzen

Waneta, KY

#14 Aug 4, 2010
is tis who i think it is give me a call soon so we can talk!!!!!!
liberty

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Aug 5, 2010
call me u know my number.......baby
MMM

Waynesboro, VA

#16 Aug 6, 2010
i also have a lost love well no i guess he isnt lost. His name is david rymer. know where he is and what he is into?
Mike A Dynamite

Youngstown, OH

#17 Aug 7, 2010
I lost my car keys at Central Park, anyone find them ?
yes

Belpre, OH

#18 Aug 7, 2010
Mike A Dynamite wrote:
I lost my car keys at Central Park, anyone find them ?
I have them call me...we could become each others lost lovers...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Wisdom of Ages 168,904
3 stooges were hilarious! Obama, Clinton and Be... 20 min America 16
Trump's loyality to Vets & military. 25 min America 8
Bree Cornwell 1 hr Pappa Smurf 5
Trump destroying ISIS 1 hr The Original Jo Jo 2
Boyd County Road Foreman 1 hr big man 1
Whats up all the cops in Westwood 2 hr RickPitinosSTDs 24

Ashland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ashland Mortgages